NHL 2021 Season

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Anaheim Under 5.5 -130 b365

I like that and also Ducks +140ish since Binnington is not playing and the stiff backup is - although I liked the Ducks anyway - they are my BB today. I somewhat expected Binnington to sit but was fine if he did not

Think we get something like a 3-1/3-2 Ducks win

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Fortunate to get that Under after almost a period of no scoring in the Ducks game. After riding a great wave early on fading the Blackhawks and riding Montreal on the west coast trip early, I'm on the negative end often lately.

Blackhawks Under 5.5 tonight!
Not a whole lot I like tonight but on the Avs -150 and the Over 5.5 Preds
Adding Pitt over 6
Just a heads up on the Avs Grubauer is the listed goalie tomorrow night but he won't be playing you can get Minny +140 right now I doubt you'll see that for long.

I took the Over 5.5 +116. I thought there would be some scoring in this one. Looks like I was wrong haha

6 winners and 1 Winnipeg loss maybe I should be putting my hockey bets in the BB thread instead of my CBB

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Tuesday:

Kings -117

IS A FAT OUT JOKE! 3-in-4 for the Ducks while Kings have been off since Thursday! Kings win this one. VERY easily

These injury waves the Avs suffer repeatedly are unbelievable. The depth they have is strong, but losing Mac is really going to be a challenge. Scary to think how good they could be if they all stayed healthy in the playoffs, but no one ever expects that.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Isn't it nice !!!!! ??

The Stanley Cup is coming home !!!
( Toronto vs Montreal is the battle )

Montreal fans love the record vs Vancouver.
Now we have lots more games to boost that record.

Edmontons and Calgary's ( The Jets have/had some
engines but I see it that they just never package it very
well (on the road ) ).

Last edited:

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Abnormal season causing me headaches in my totals picks.
Usually strong in both totals and sides. Now an under is very hard to call.

I guess I'm not following are you saying all the Canadians teams are bad?

Ottawa is horrendous, Vancouver isn't good right now, Edmonton is what they have been, Calgary looks down a notch, Winnipeg is meh...I'm with him on this. Plus once again not playing the Bruins, the Islanders, the Flyers, the Knights, the Blues, the Lightning, the Stars and many others means they don't face one real gritty built for playoffs type squad.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Ottawa is horrendous, Vancouver isn't good right now, Edmonton is what they have been, Calgary looks down a notch, Winnipeg is meh...I'm with him on this. Plus once again not playing the Bruins, the Islanders, the Flyers, the Knights, the Blues, the Lightning, the Stars and many others means they don't face one real gritty built for playoffs type squad.

BINGO

Unless something drastically changes Canada's 2 most storied franchises will meet up in the Division Final for the right to make the semis. Habs having Price in net helps their cause in what could be a 7-game thriller

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Abnormal season causing me headaches in my totals picks.
Usually strong in both totals and sides. Now an under is very hard to call.

very true I've had good positions with under 5mins to go only to go south quickly either late heroics or multiple empty net goals

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
BINGO

Unless something drastically changes Canada's 2 most storied franchises will meet up in the Division Final for the right to make the semis. Habs having Price in net helps their cause in what could be a 7-game thriller

That would be a fun series to see who goes to the semis

Although a few of the teams are weaker in the Canadian division I would argue it would make it harder to win it all in the end. Much like Gonzaga in CBB if your not tested throughout the season its hard to flip the switch come playoff time. I personally don't see any advantage being in the Canadian division as opposed to any of the other divisions.

From a handicapping perspective it's going to be a lot of fun having none of the final 4 teams playing each other until the semi finals.

Although a few of the teams are weaker in the Canadian division I would argue it would make it harder to win it all in the end. Much like Gonzaga in CBB if your not tested throughout the season its hard to flip the switch come playoff time. I personally don't see any advantage being in the Canadian division as opposed to any of the other divisions.

I think we are saying the same thing. I'm saying I wouldn't get too excited about the North's winners chances of winning the Cup.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
BINGO

With Jake Allen as #2 goalie makes the Habs that more solid.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
very true I've had good positions with under 5mins to go only to go south quickly either late heroics or multiple empty net goals

Numbers up
Anytime it's on 6 i'll take it over.
Doesnt matter if I like the under,
just seems easy to see 3-3 games
hence OT and OVER.
3-2's turn to 4-2 with an EN with
a minute to go.
I'll test it for a week.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Blackhawks played 4 straight Unders but now 2 overs in a row since DeBrincat is back, extra punch up front and and adds to an already real good PP

I'm betting NHL dogs tonight across the board. Still running mediocre capping games, 3-4 last few days mostly on small favorites so time to go to the salami style play for me.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I'm betting NHL dogs tonight across the board. Still running mediocre capping games, 3-4 last few days mostly on small favorites so time to go to the salami style play for me.

I have a friend in Vegas. Had him play for me tonight: Kings +200+ and Ov5.5 and Dux Un5.5

VGK down two D, but well rested. Plus Fleury can't run as hot as he has been all season. At +200 definitely feels like a decent bet.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

I looked at past matchups with LAK and LV and saw LA's success when playing in Lv.
I took LAK and the over. Now watch them crap out.

Also have Ana and the under for the other late game'

I hve the over 5.5 in the 4 other games and will lose them no doubt.
Tough season so far on the totals. Adjusted game plays for each of these 3 game battles

Last edited: