NHL 2021 Season

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I loked at past matchups with LAK and LV and saw LA's success when playing in Lv.
I took LAK and the over. Now watch them crap out.

Also have Ana and the under for the other late game'

I hve the over 5.5 in the 4 other games and will lose them no doubt.
Tough season so far on the totals. Adjusted game plays for each of these 3 game battles

Friend in Vegas got us down on Kings and Ov5.5 so looks like a 1-1 B/E day there

Asked him to play Dux/SJ Un5.5 - he sends me the ticket......Ducks side was the play he made. Now 1-0 SJ after 1. Hope it doesn't bit me in the ass

Already played Les Habs on the PL Saturday.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Last 4 of 5 were one goal games with Ottawa.
Figure if the Habs want to make up for their loss ysdty,
they'll rack some up and leave a good puck line spread!

GoHabsGo

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
It's now 3-2 and 19 minutes more in period 3
The writing is on the wall

Meanwhile Vegas needs to score a goal for the over !!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
It's now 3-2 and 19 minutes more in period 3
The writing is on the wall

Meanwhile Vegas needs to score a goal for the over !!!

A SH goal 2 minutes in does it

Vegas actually scored a 6th but Kings challenged it - and won! FUCK! I NEED ONE MORE GOAL FOR THE GAME. ONE - and it was 1 goal for the last 33 minutes of the game.....now.............................only 16 minutes.

NO BAD BEAT HERE!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
4-4 now

I quit for the weekend
The writing is on the wall for me

Have to breathe as decomposing

I feel your pain

We are 1-1 for 0.00

Either gonna be 2-1 +1.00 OR 1-2 -1.15

Got Les Habs already Saturday on the PL and Bally's put up a brutally awful line on Burnley/Brighton of Un2.5 -125 when even Pinny has it -165 and Un2.25 is -127 so we got a great price because BillHill put up a bad line on the total

I honestly have no clue how the Inferior Ones/Guppies game will play out in OT

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Dux get a PP in OT and I knew if they failed to score they were meat. They failed to score...........................

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Wow Kings stuck with Quick contract two more years and because he's over 35 there is no way out.

Maybe

I fully expect them to leave him unprotected for Seattle if they can. If they offer them a high draft pick maybe Seattle takes him off the Kings hands. This is why I said the Kings will struggle for a few more years until bad contracts come off the books after 2021-22 and then 2022-23.

Maybe

I fully expect them to leave him unprotected for Seattle if they can. If they offer them a high draft pick maybe Seattle takes him off the Kings hands. This is why I said the Kings will struggle for a few more years until bad contracts come off the books after 2021-22 and then 2022-23.

Like VGK was supposed to take Dustin Brown and they said no thanks. That contract is toxic, but kind of expected when they signed it. That's a lot of contracts now, great the first half but look out below in the last few years. Cant bury it and still going to pay a price if he even retires. And do the Kings really want to give up a first just to get out of it? At least the dollars are declining.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I looked at past matchups with LAK and LV and saw LA's success when playing in Lv.
I took LAK and the over. Now watch them crap out.

Also have Ana and the under for the other late game'

I hve the over 5.5 in the 4 other games and will lose them no doubt.
Tough season so far on the totals. Adjusted game plays for each of these 3 game battles
I’ve been trying to avoid the 2nd game of the b2b. There should be some trends in these totals now.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Used to be in B2B on consecutive nights (when not coming off OT) and off a win in game #1 same team was the play for game #2.
Will keep trying.
Total are totally not consistent nor trending other than overs.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
NHL needs to add a COVID divison:

Let them all play with each other, end of story

NY Rangers at New Jersey
NYR

Postponed

'
Colorado at St. Louis
COL 037

Postponed

RECORD:7-3-1-0(3-2-1-0 Road)
PL:4-7(1-5 Road)
L10:7-2-1-0(5-5-0 O/U)
RECORD:7-3-0-1(3-2-0-1 Home)
PL:5-6(1-5 Home)
L10:6-3-0-1(8-2-0 O/U)
'
Arizona at Minnesota
ARI

Postponed

'
Buffalo at Boston
BUF

Postponed

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Ya lots of issues around the league right now .... Montreal-Ottawa 1-1 After 2, big dog giving them a hard time again

Hockey in a nearly silent arena just ain't that fun to watch. I'm going to a Coyotes game later this month, they just added more seats in the upper deck. Remember when a game in Glendale used to be derided because it was empty and no energy? Now Coyotes games are the best thing going in the NHL.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
the late penalties on both sides messed up the flow late and decent chances at an empty net

YUP! When Sense got that penalty late in Reg that killed off any chance for an ENG. Without it they pull the goalie and the chances are muuuuuch better

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Hate to say it after the fact but Mtl-Ott had a lot of 1 goal games

Now the last 5 of 6 were one goal games with Ottawa.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
thats true several 1 goal game between the 2 teams in recent history Bimmer

Slept in and forgot to do cross sports props unfortunately

Most bizarre night for me. I went 1-5 betting a bunch of dogs that mostly didn't get there. Then as an afterthought I had some expiring free play that I put on a five teamer, four +1.5s in NHL and one NBA play. It hits and I end the night slightly up.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Most bizarre night for me. I went 1-5 betting a bunch of dogs that mostly didn't get there. Then as an afterthought I had some expiring free play that I put on a five teamer, four +1.5s in NHL and one NBA play. It hits and I end the night slightly up.

I came thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to taking the Kings after 1p down 2-0 for a verrrrrrrrry nice price. Good thing I did not because once again they allow a very late goal then lose. I found out a few games ago I simply cannot bet on their games. The only consistent thing about them is they are waaaaaaaaay too inconsistent

I came thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to taking the Kings after 1p down 2-0 for a verrrrrrrrry nice price. Good thing I did not because once again they allow a very late goal then lose. I found out a few games ago I simply cannot bet on their games. The only consistent thing about them is they are waaaaaaaaay too inconsistent

Yeah Kings and Ducks don't quit, but in the end are just not talented enough at this time. I definitely feel fortunate pulling off that parlay with the Ducks +1.5 on it, they had no business coming back in the third but VGK just gave it to them.

I think a lot of fans are going to get tired of these matchups TBH. Yeah it was great to get hockey back early on and some of the marquee and rivalry meetings going forward like the Mon-Tor or VGK-Col will be exciting to watch, but the lack of variety is starting to make these games feel stale to me. I can only imagine how we'll be feeling about the last week of the regular season when teams will be playing each other for the 8th time.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
No up north working pandemic for awhile and dealing with family health stuff, pandemic hasn't been good on my dad unfortunately, aiming to get back to LV for mid summer.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Arizona Under and Isles 2 decent plays I let sail by today not sure if I should pass or get involved tonight