NHL 2021 Season

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Caps played solid last while since Covid issues

Minny-Anah 1st period Under 1,5 or game Under 5.5 or if your happy with your day maybe pass, cue the Jeopardy theme song .....

Devils -121 to -125 today seems crazy, almost trap like. Sabres have been dead since returning from the layoff, can't see backing them until they show at least a lively game.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Ice appears to be an issue with slower play, I played ingame in daily thread at better price, .... After 1st period Vegas-Colorado Under 5.5 -179 bookmaker

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Devils -121 to -125 today seems crazy, almost trap like. Sabres have been dead since returning from the layoff, can't see backing them until they show at least a lively game.

tough call with their showings lately but nice call if someone hit it, getting no shots on goals in a 3rd period against Isles when your down is embarrassing especially when a team can at times go into a prevent or defensive shell when up multiple goals

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Ice appears to be an issue with slower play, I played ingame in daily thread at better price, .... After 1st period Vegas-Colorado Under 5.5 -179 bookmaker

The books SHOULD do the right thing here and refund all plays other than 1P ones since this is not the same game people bet on...........time and weather change makes it a completely different game

The books SHOULD do the right thing here and refund all plays other than 1P ones since this is not the same game people bet on...........time and weather change makes it a completely different game

They haven't, my plays on it are still pending. I bet under pregame knowing ice usually isn't the best.

Right - but now that it is night - and will be cold - the ice will be much better.

It wasn't perfect, but much better and didn't really affect the game too much. I think the 1P is a good under bet in these, the teams are caught up in the situation and you see it other than gaffes caused by the ice there isn't a lot going on. The ice is different than an arena so teams have to get a little used to how it plays so passes are tough to connect on early and players start settling for longer shots that goalies should be able to stop 98% of the time.

As I noted when a game seems too good to be true, time to look the other way. I'm going Calgary tonight +137. Leafs off win against Habs, Flames off an embarrassing loss to rivals...perfect setup for a reversal of fortunes.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
As I noted when a game seems too good to be true, time to look the other way. I'm going Calgary tonight +137. Leafs off win against Habs, Flames off an embarrassing loss to rivals...perfect setup for a reversal of fortunes.

Line looks low on Toronto, GL tonight WBill

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Some say the worst lead in hockey is a 3 goal lead, well we got proof of that tonight WBill. Fortunately the other wager is 3 or more goals so all you need is to get 3 to win at b365 so a painful split tongiht.

Nice time for Calgary to shutout Toronto in Toronto nice call WBill

Some say the worst lead in hockey is a 3 goal lead, well we got proof of that tonight WBill. Fortunately the other wager is 3 or more goals so all you need is to get 3 to win at b365 so a painful split tongiht.

Nice time for Calgary to shutout Toronto in Toronto nice call WBill

Oh I read that as you just pushed on the 3 goal bet so good to hear you at least got a split. But man a 3-0 lead with time to go in the 1st period should be a winner on a 60-minute bet getting a half.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
lots of comebacks in the NHL and the NBA it appears in Covid times. Your right that's a tough loss getting +0.5 in Regulation up 3-0, Canucks having trouble closing games but figured it was a decent spot for them.

Tonight back to the well from 2 nights ago hitting Kings MLine and +1.5 PL. Kings won 5 in a row and Quick gets back to back shutouts. We get Petersen in net for the Kings tonight so going with them 60 minute regulation line +0.5 -105 pinny, got the line earlier today and now the widely available line is +0.5 -120. Sidenote of caution is not only goaltending wise but also the zigzag theory has a strong record during this new nhl season.

lots of comebacks in the NHL and the NBA it appears in Covid times. Your right that's a tough loss getting +0.5 in Regulation up 3-0, Canucks having trouble closing games but figured it was a decent spot for them.

Tonight back to the well from 2 nights ago hitting Kings MLine and +1.5 PL. Kings won 5 in a row and Quick gets back to back shutouts. We get Petersen in net for the Kings tonight so going with them 60 minute regulation line +0.5 -105 pinny, got the line earlier today and now the widely available line is +0.5 -120. Sidenote of caution is not only goaltending wise but also the zigzag theory has a strong record during this new nhl season.

Just looking at the shot charts that was either a really good game for Quick or a really lucky one. Blues had a lot of quality chances in the slot and nothing goes in. Kings got a lot of high quality shots too and scored two goals on them. I don't know if the Kings can get that lucky again and following streaks beyond 3 games tends to be -EV in the NHL, but I'm not backing the Blues at this price either.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I expect the Blues to have a better night than 2 nights ago but with a significant group of contributors still out for the Blues I'm hoping the +0.5 on the Kings in Reg will be enough even with Petersen in net.

Which is why getting almost +150 Friday at Wild makes no sense at all and at that price only way to play the game with a very overpriced dog

Yeah the price on the Wild tonight is nuts, two hot teams facing off should not have one favored at -175. Especially a team that has won 3 straight games by 4 goals, talk about an unsustainable run.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Yeah the price on the Wild tonight is nuts, two hot teams facing off should not have one favored at -175. Especially a team that has won 3 straight games by 4 goals, talk about an unsustainable run.

.......and fading the Wild playing their first home game after a 5 game roadie to mostly CA teams except for the last game in Denver - meaning altitude - just makes the price out of whack. Make them -150? OK. Fair. -175? At this price it is: Kings or Pass

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I expect the Blues to have a better night than 2 nights ago but with a significant group of contributors still out for the Blues I'm hoping the +0.5 on the Kings in Reg will be enough even with Petersen in net.

Thanks RB & WB, Kings have been great lately winning 6 in a row best part is there were some good dog numbers. Lots of games this weekend, enjoy the puck action and let's try to pick some winners!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Thanks RB & WB, Kings have been great lately winning 6 in a row best part is there were some good dog numbers. Lots of games this weekend, enjoy the puck action and let's try to pick some winners!

Thanks? Not for that result. If Kings are around the same price on Saturday I 100% will be on them