NHL 2022-2023

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Boston sitting out Bergeron and others today, Carolina price went up 35 cents and total dropped to 5.5. I played the Canes -130.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Vegas+100 @Fandual.

Should be a good one tonight. They just played a few days ago in Edmonton with Vegas winning in OT. I'll come back with the hot Golden Knights at even money who have been idle since Saturday. Oil played a fast-paced game last night in Arz and traveled.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Vegas+100 @Fandual.

Should be a good one tonight. They just played a few days ago in Edmonton with Vegas winning in OT. I'll come back with the hot Golden Knights at even money who have been idle since Saturday. Oil played a fast-paced game last night in Arz and traveled.
Should be a good one tonight, thanks for the breakdown and pick

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Actually getting ready for bases. Blackhawks are a tough watch, so I’ve been watching Bedard on Canadian TV.
A buddy of mine went with his son to see Bedard play in Saskatchewan. The team he plays for Regina was down 3-0 then Bedard said enough was enough. He scored 4 goals and Regina won the game 5-3, haha, special talent!! I guess Toews last games for the Blackhawks now after coming back, might retire also I would think with those health problems.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
A buddy of mine went with his son to see Bedard play in Saskatchewan. The team he plays for Regina was down 3-0 then Bedard said enough was enough. He scored 4 goals and Regina won the game 5-3, haha, special talent!! I guess Toews last games for the Blackhawks now after coming back, might retire also I would think with those health problems.
Looks like he’s retiring after the season.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Well, that didn't play out as expected last night. Let's try and recoup that loss playing both Colorado -160 and the under 6-125. Lots of trends favoring the Wild tonight. All but one big one. Wild are 0-4 L4 visits to Colorado. 3-7 in the past 10 meetings overall.

The Under is 22-6-1 in the past 29 for the Wild when playing on a day of rest, while going 10-4-1 in the past 15 when facing a team with a winning record.

Similarly, the Avalanche are 18-8-3 in the past 29 when squaring off against a winning team, while going 5-2 in the past seven at Ball Arena. The Under is also 13-3-2 in the previous 18 games inside the Central Division.

Avs -160 @bet365
Under 6-125 at many shops currently. 5.5's available as well.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Push in the Bruins is tough with the Blues scoring to tie with 20 seconds to go. Got this one tonight

Canucks +107 - 60 Min Reg Line - 0.5 unit - pinny

kane

EOG master
So I did something before the season that I've never done before, I laid a big number on a team to make the playoffs, I laid -700 on the Panthers, I didn't bet it for a large amount since the odds were so high, but after winning the President's Cup last year I didn't think there was any scenario where they wouldn't at least be in the top 8 of the conference, especially after adding Matthew Tkachuk, but right from the start of the season it's been a grind, there have been plenty of ups and downs all year, and right now it's a 3 team race for 2 spots between them, the Islanders, and Pens. The Panthers have been playing good hockey of late, including a huge win last night, regardless of whether they get in or not, I'll never make this type of bet again, way too much stress over a future I thought would cash rather easy.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Oilers 1P -0.5 +104

Oilers played last night but the shirt drive to Anaheim is no big deal. Should dominate first 20 minutes

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
So I did something before the season that I've never done before, I laid a big number on a team to make the playoffs, I laid -700 on the Panthers, I didn't bet it for a large amount since the odds were so high, but after winning the President's Cup last year I didn't think there was any scenario where they wouldn't at least be in the top 8 of the conference, especially after adding Matthew Tkachuk, but right from the start of the season it's been a grind, there have been plenty of ups and downs all year, and right now it's a 3 team race for 2 spots between them, the Islanders, and Pens. The Panthers have been playing good hockey of late, including a huge win last night, regardless of whether they get in or not, I'll never make this type of bet again, way too much stress over a future I thought would cash rather easy.
Your right lots of stress down the stretch Kane, hope you get there, probably going to come down to the last period of the last game of those 3 teams still in it

kane

EOG master
Here's a trivia question, Matthew Tkachuk has over 100 points and 0ver 100 penalty minutes, who was the last player to do this

Bushay

NHL Expert
I was listening to a podcast this morning from Friday and there was a good discussion about the Eastern Conference playoff race concerning Florida. Starts getting better around the 23 or rather 26-minute mark. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...breakout-players/id1552499283?i=1000607875265

kane

EOG master
Crosby and his crew got googled tonight by our buddy Fair Warning's hometown Blackhawks
Amazing they lose at home in that spot favored -550, and thanks to that Pens loss the Panthers make the playoffs. I think the Panthers can make some noise, but only if they get the 7th seed, no chance if they play the Bruins, what Alex Lyon has been doing in goal is beyond amazing, down here the fans are calling him the "Lyon King", LOL

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I think Vegas is a complete and utter FRAUD! They might be WC #1 seed but they are a FRAUD! NO better than the 3rd best team in the WC (Oilers/Avs).

The books think so, too, because, aside from NYR/Satans series - Vegas is the lowest priced fave out there. Was hoping to get a higher price but I took: Losepeg +135

Think they win in 6

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think Vegas is a complete and utter FRAUD! They might be WC #1 seed but they are a FRAUD! NO better than the 3rd best team in the WC (Oilers/Avs).

The books think so, too, because, aside from NYR/Satans series - Vegas is the lowest priced fave out there. Was hoping to get a higher price but I took: Losepeg +135

Think they win in 6
The west is wide open

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
"Lyon King" & What about Bob?" haha funny references

Winnipeg needs to win a round, decent chance I would think, will have to see and watch how this all starts ... if the Jets lose they will probably dismantle the core of the team.

Hope you have a profitable 1st round Kane, like some of those plays

West is definitely open, Strong chance I'm wrong but I have the Avs losing in the 1st or 2nd round

Kings solid comeback tonight put them on top for the night. Ardvisson cross pass was excellent on the tying goal.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Islanders-Hurricanes Under 5.5 -135 - 3 units - bet365
Islanders-Hurricanes Under 4.5 +185 - 1 unit - bet365
Islanders-Hurricanes Under 3.5 +335 - 0.5 unit - bet365

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Think they win in 6

1 game in so waaaaaaaaaaaay too early here but Winnipeg dominated that game for 60 minutes. I do think we see a "Stanley Cup G7 Showing" from the Golden Showers in G2 but the OBJECTIVE numbers showed Vegas was a fraud and 60 minutes confirmed it.