NHL Discussion thread 10/15

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
like Flyers,fading Hutchison, ex Jet backup goalie

Jets have won 10 or 11 straight regular season home games dating back to last year. Due for a home loss, they are on a 6 game homestand. Maybe martingale the visitor at plus odds? Tall order to sweep the 6 games.However they did sweep a 6 game homestand last year.I rarely wager against them so I will sit out.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Is it just a coincidence every game Gabe comes in here bragging how he got the best of it that is always loses? Lol.

Every time.

FTR..he likes Vegas in the late game.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Is it just a coincidence every game Gabe comes in here bragging how he got the best of it that is always loses? Lol.

Every time.

Inaccurate, in fact I've done well in this thread. Talking out of your ass. And anyway at least I'm not afraid to post my selections. You are the NHL expert, not me. Post some NHL thoughts or stay away from this threads.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Inaccurate, in fact I've done well in this thread. Talking out of your ass. And anyway at least I'm not afraid to post my selections. You are the NHL expert, not me. Post some NHL thoughts or stay away from this threads.
I didn’t say this thread. Why are you mis quoting me.. same thing happed to you the other day in the Brears Dolphins game. For days your bragged how you got thre best of it then of course after it lost you came in with every excuse in the book. Lol. Tonight it was a goal called back you thought was legal cause you have no idea what so ever about the rules in the NHL. I love the guys who lose their bets but can’t wait to stress beating the line movement was more important than cashing the ticket. Ha ha. You have an empty wallet but you beat the line movement. You’re a real pros pro Gabe. You are as square as they come, especially in the NHL. Hey, you always have your seamstress job to bail you out right? Everyone always need curtains.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
The line I bet into 67.74 closed at 70.59, the wager lost and thats unfortunate but I bet lines, not teams.
I'm not a hockey expert by any means, this is my first VERY serious season betting hockey. I have been getting good lines and I am up 3 units on the young season.

Not bad IMHO. You just want to knock down people instead of teaching them, you're the NHL expert. Helping people is the secret to happiness bushay.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I help enough already. Unfortunately, you didn't make the list.

Teddy told me once your grandma thinks your handsome though if that makes things any better.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I help enough already. Unfortunately, you didn't make the list.

Teddy told me once your grandma thinks your handsome though if that makes things any better.

Both grandparents were dead by the time I was 7. Thank you.

Well shucks about helping with NHL. maybe in another life.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Both grandparents were dead by the time I was 7. Thank you.

Well shucks about helping with NHL. maybe in another life.
Funny, I thought it was just a day or 2 ago you were bashing my NHL knowledge. Funny how things can change on a dime like that. So sad.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
You are dumber than a box of rocks bushay, was obviously being sarcastic. Midwest folks are simple minded, geez.

Bushay

NHL Expert
following me from thread to thread haha. Be sure to root against Vegas.
Any proof you bet Vegas Gabe? Usually when your on a game you like to post at least a partial ticket. Nothing on this one so far.

Will make one wonder now.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Bushay do you have any idea why this bet was so awful? I mean, really bad. Not sure you are smart enough to understand this, blueline sure isn't. Ler's see.

I will give you a clue. At the time ML odds were -225 and -300 respectfully. Please tell me the (2) reasons this was a horrible wager.
1539749099117.png

Gabe

Horse racing expert

Every time.

Can't keep a good man down, remember that bushay. I'm the good, you're the bad.

1539752028194.png

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
4-1 the easy way for vegas as they look to pick it up a bit this early season

bovada openers on vegas was
10/15 05:54 PM +145 -180 (-185 5dimes)

closed
10/16 05:31 PM +170 -205
good work by all early bovada players got the value again them and Pitt same night the value

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
good use of Eog a daily NHL thread.

weekly horse racing thread would be good too. don't think daily needed.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Hey Bushay, I purposely didn't start an NHL thread because you cried about me starting it. Are you ever going to start one? Where was todays thread?

I'm starting to think you're like blueline and you're just scared to be exposed as a phony no-knowing. blueline avoids the horse racing threads cause he doesn't know a god damn thing about horse racing so he can't spew his nonsense so freely, I'll call him out. I think you're afraid of the same. Let's see if you ever start a NHL thread or if you're just a crybaby like the rest of the dummy mob.

Bushay

NHL Expert
And here Sybil reappears is his mean mode after sucking up to me most of the day earlier. Can't get his way so his alter ego comes out. Which is it Sybil? Er Gabe?

You know what they say about a leopard never being able to change his spots.

Give it up Gabe. Just leave and give us our forum back. It's never going to work.

I'm sure there's ONE forum out there that welcomes you with open arms. Might take you a while, but I'm confident its out there. Why would you want to post where you're not liked? Doesn't make sense to me. Can't be any fun for you either. Just leave. Please. Wenke even offered you $600 to go. Think about that a minute. Someone else wants to pay you to leave us all alone. Will you at least think about it again? You are single handily bringing this whole forum down. Poster after poster after poster have come out and told you this. You don't know a thing about hockey yet you start a thread in here every day and interject with you sucking up to the few who post in here. It's sickening yet no one will tell you. No one needs or wants you telling each and every one of them good luck after they make a pick. And no one tells you good luck cause how gay it sounds when you do it to every single poster you wish would be your friend. Please just stop. GUys are begging you. Can't you take a fucking hint!

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Bushay the Bloodclot,

I'll give you til Friday, if not then I'll begin creating the thread again. Hope your crying and moaning wasn't for nothing. Go start the thread for tomorrow, go boy.

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
I was looking for the NHL Oct 16th thread to go and post my 7/8 parlay burn stuff but sadly couldn't find it.
Now I see there's some battle going on about this thread? What;s the problem?
Anyhow why not just create a thread one time - "NHL Daily" and each day the 1st guy can fresh date his post and then each the thread will keep atop near the "head of the threads".

Gabe

Horse racing expert
@Bushay and his blood clot affected legs were crying that they would not participate because I started the thread. A grown man was actually :cry:crying.

The first thread I started, bushay asked JK "please make it stop" ... Bushay and his blood clot affected legs are very emotional nowadays.

blueline

EOG Master
And here Sybil reappears is his mean mode after sucking up to me most of the day earlier. Can't get his way so his alter ego comes out. Which is it Sybil? Er Gabe?

You know what they say about a leopard never being able to change his spots.

Give it up Gabe. Just leave and give us our forum back. It's never going to work.

I'm sure there's ONE forum out there that welcomes you with open arms. Might take you a while, but I'm confident its out there. Why would you want to post where you're not liked? Doesn't make sense to me. Can't be any fun for you either. Just leave. Please. Wenke even offered you $600 to go. Think about that a minute. Someone else wants to pay you to leave us all alone. Will you at least think about it again? You are single handily bringing this whole forum down. Poster after poster after poster have come out and told you this. You don't know a thing about hockey yet you start a thread in here every day and interject with you sucking up to the few who post in here. It's sickening yet no one will tell you. No one needs or wants you telling each and every one of them good luck after they make a pick. And no one tells you good luck cause how gay it sounds when you do it to every single poster you wish would be your friend. Please just stop. GUys are begging you. Can't you take a fucking hint!
Sybil..that's spot on...600 bucks is what maybe 4 weeks room rent..sounds like a good deal

blueline

EOG Master
Hey Bushay, I purposely didn't start an NHL thread because you cried about me starting it. Are you ever going to start one? Where was todays thread?

I'm starting to think you're like blueline and you're just scared to be exposed as a phony no-knowing. blueline avoids the horse racing threads cause he doesn't know a god damn thing about horse racing so he can't spew his nonsense so freely, I'll call him out. I think you're afraid of the same. Let's see if you ever start a NHL thread or if you're just a crybaby like the rest of the dummy mob.

more of the mounting evidence as to just how delusional you are

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Gabe the blinky thingy you post over and over slows down some mobile devise scrolling, maybe some wifii etc not as crisp fast or the browser, im sure there are setting to ignore you or ignore graphics in here someplace . Im sure as when I use a lap top or large screen PC its not a big deal but on mobiles it horrendous.
Ive asked before dont embed that garbage blinky flash teaser or whatever it is. maybe there is a browser ADD on or something I dont know.

Any photo or normal graphic NO problem but dont have it blink and blink.
sure one a month one time something clever, humor, anti trump, anti poster, whatever no harm no foul. 12 a day? screw up EOG even more (they finally got their speed back) ant have it here Gabe thats a non starter. honest its worse than those fake robot account with the 1-800 call for service blast posts.