NHL Playoffs

Just wanted to give you gents a heads up on what I'm doing for round one. I'm sitting on a Flames Stanley Cup win at +2500 which I placed at the start of the season

Series Plays

Bruins -131 Historically teams with -130 to -135 have done tremendously bad in round one, going against the grain.
Knights +101 Sharks have some serious issues in net, taking the better team with Vegas at + money.
Flames -1.5 -115 Much deeper team, has what it takes to win it all.

Other thoughts

Stars +155 If Bishop gets Hot, watch out. This one has upset written all over it.
Lighting 0% chance they lose this series, playing -1.5 games is still -192 which won get my money.

1st Period Plays

In past years many games go under 1.5 in the first period of the first games as it is a feeling out process. I'm pretty sure all of the DAL/NSH games will go under 1p. CGY/COL are two great over 1.5p teams so I'd shy away from those.

I'll try posting my playoff stuff as much as I can.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Thanks for sharing, XBAGGY.

He will be in the spotlight next month in EOG's Grand Challenge.

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
Waaaay too much love for St.Louis.everyone thinking the Jets of the last month or so is the team that will show up in the playoffs. No coincidence they struggled with Josh Morrissey out of the lineup. He is ready to go. He is their most important player and it's not even close. Only those who follow this team know his value. he is their MVP. As soon as he got injured I told friends the Jets would be a .500 team without him. Sure enough they were ordinary without him in the lineup.
Jets in 6.

Like Dallas,San Jose and the Islanders in their respective series also.

Last edited:
Waaaay too much love for St.Louis.everyone thinking the Jets of the last month or so is the team that will show up in the playoffs. No coincidence they struggled with Josh Morrissey out of the lineup. He is ready to go. He is their most important player and it's not even close. Only those who follow this team know his value. he is their MVP. As soon as he got injured I told friends the Jets would be a .500 team without him. Sure enough they were ordinary without him in the lineup.
Jets in 6.

Like Dallas,San Jose and the Islanders in their respective series also.

Agree 100%, Jets much a deeper team.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
And to make it worse, Hedman is said to be questionable for game #3.

Could be posturing but best offensive and defensive player out for a team that couldn't win at full strength?

Lightning deserve to get their pussy asses beat 4-0.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Could be posturing but best offensive and defensive player out for a team that couldn't win at full strength?

A game or 2? Rarely a factor in a situation like this IMO. The team will either come back or it won't. Your Team will just play harder. Something they obviously should have done in games 1 and 2. Winky with a solid contribution here. No one panicking on TB just yet.

Lightning have been badly outplayed both games. If there is a team that can come back it would be the Lightning, that being said I wouldn't risk any money on a team that has shown nothing so far.

3-5 -2.75

Blues REG +106

I think Pens win today but it seems like the type of game that goes to OT. Like Knights as well, might add REG or TT.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
A game or 2? Rarely a factor in a situation like this IMO. The team will either come back or it won't. Your Team will just play harder. Something they obviously should have done in games 1 and 2. Winky with a solid contribution here. No one panicking on TB just yet.

I didn't say he was wrong, just asked if he was aware our best weapon on offense was suspended for this game.

And I just woke up, LOL, haven't got the updates yet but might be missing their best player on defense as well.

I agree with baggy, this team doesn't deserve another dollar put on them the way they have played......

Allegedly one of the best teams of all time and lose a 3-0 lead at home in the playoffs? To an 8th seed?

I haven't put another nickel on them but have some +850/+900 for them to win the Cup, I can wipe my ass with those now.

Down the stretch they mailed in a few games, they were not prepared to go to war. And Cooper? I'll save your ears.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Golden knights-165 at William Hill tonight and -150 everywhere else offshore.
Does this line at William Hill indicate its massive influence in the Las Vegas market taking strong action on the home team tonight.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
I had 1st period Under 1.5 also, tough way to start the game with a goal a minute into the game

Blues with serious comeback on the road and Schwartz bats it out of the air with 15 Seconds left with the winning goal 3-2 Blues,