Nice job to the EOG team

GreyGoose

EOG Member
Doc, I think the site is very nice and you and your team did a great job and I know that General probably did your portion as well. But everything looks very nice and in place and a lot of info on everything.. I will send you out a email or call later this week on my thoughts and can?t wait to see you and the family again in Vegas very soon.

dinner42

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Thank you GG. We have assembled some great talent here. Hopefully we walk the walk for all.

Take care

SportsCrew Ryan

EOG Member
GreyGoose said:
Doc, I think the site is very nice and you and your team did a great job and I know that General probably did your portion as well. But everything looks very nice and in place and a lot of info on everything.. I will send you out a email or call later this week on my thoughts and can?t wait to see you and the family again in Vegas very soon.

dinner42

I bet General did most the work :D

UH OH....

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT, WHO WHO WHO???mutley

Thank you Grey Goose and Ryan...bounce

General did not do most of the work, he did ALL the work...cocktail cocktail cocktail

Sportscrew and High Roller Magazine Rock, too...cheeleader

THE SHRINK

Can you even buy beer in the land of the soccer moms (Alpharetta)??? I thought the city only allowed Merlot and wine coolers to be sold.

The taste of a beer is irrelevant. Its the severity of the hangover the day after. That is why a Busch, SouthPaw, a Milwaukees BEAST will never cross HI's lips.

OK then,

HI

Hi Grey Goose,

Good to see you here. Would love to see you & Amy in Vegas!!!cheers
This time I"m going to the SPA with her for sure......

Scarlett

General, I do have to hold you responsible for one thing. I read every thread in the forum on Sunday. Not much of a fast food guy, but went to the bank this morning. A McDonald's is next door to my bank. Downed three egg Mcmuffins on the way home.

Can't pick a winner in the Pilot Pen tennis tournament today and I believe the blame lies with the Egg McMuffins and capping on the toilet (post consumption). General, you owe me a few dimes. Once I have the final total, I will let you know.

Ok then,
HI

GreyGoose

EOG Member
Scarlett said:
Hi Grey Goose,

Good to see you here. Would love to see you & Amy in Vegas!!!cheers
This time I"m going to the SPA with her for sure......

Scarlett

This time we will leave ken at the bar and i am off with the girls...

SportsCrew Ryan

EOG Member
HI McDonough said:
Can you even buy beer in the land of the soccer moms (Alpharetta)??? I thought the city only allowed Merlot and wine coolers to be sold.

The taste of a beer is irrelevant. Its the severity of the hangover the day after. That is why a Busch, SouthPaw, a Milwaukees BEAST will never cross HI's lips.

OK then,

HI

There are loads of fancy package stores around here with 1000's of wine selections but I just stick to the gas station beer, cheap and easy!

Grey Goose,

In case you didn't notice, Ken likes it at the bar, LOL. You would have a lot more fun with us anyway. BTW, catchy name, what made you go with that? cocktail cocktail cocktail cocktail cocktail cocktail

Scarlett:)

GreyGoose

EOG Member
How I came up with the GreyGoose name Ken and I changed the bottom line to grey goose stock in one day increased there 2qt by 10%

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

I DO LIKE THE Scarlett?s avatar so leave her alone.

<o:p> </o:p>

And for all you guys here who have not had the chance or should i say pleasure to meet Scarlett you should know Ken has no business operating any heavy equipment without her and a hard hat. LMAO