Nice to see Pat Beverley...

railbird

EOG Master
...stick up scum of earth haralbob and faggot mark cuban ass. Pat is one of the very few nba stars that is worth watching.

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Hard to believe but true:

Patrick Beverley averaged more than 48 points per game during his senior season at Marshall High School in Chicago.

It's no surprise Beverley is a product of the tough west side of Chicago.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Imagine Beverley in a pick-up game.

No refs with few, if any, fouls called.

Finesse players must despise the guy.

railbird

EOG Master
Thankfully this place isnt ran by a radical leftist like jack dorsey who edits all thoughts not aligned with his

railbird

EOG Master
The nba culture isn’t geared to 50-YO white guys like us. They don’t care if we like it or not,

"They" isnt blacks, It is White liberal globalist that run and ruined the sport, they are ran by satan and his demons same with American pop culture

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The Bucks are in the process of winning their 14th straight game tonight.

Current score: 115-75, Bucks, with four minutes left in the game.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Railbird is the total package.

Cancer of the body.

Cancer of the mind.

Cancer of the spirit.

railbird

EOG Master
Pat Beverly is the total package. nice to see scum of earth lakers fans have their mouths shut at staples center by the great Pat Beverley. Lebron shut up and dribbled off his foot and hand.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Merry Christmas Rail....don’t ever change....your time is coming and there is no way you are getting through the perly gate....

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
nice to see LBJ settle for fade away 3’s at the end to avoid shooting FTs. I’m the last minute, he passed up the bunny to have his teammate miss a 3 also.

when did you become liberal scum Rail? I thought that’s all who watched the NBA.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Laker offense was embarrassing the last five minutes and downright comical the last two. The low block at the end was a basic play. Well until I realized it allows Railbird to get on the pulpit. Then by all means damn what a play

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Not only that James was playing injured after he collided with Beverley. They are going to handle the Clips in playoffs.
No they won’t. I expect more from the so-called GOAT than passing off so he doesn’t have to shoot FT’s at the end. That 60% FT in the 4th qtr will bite them.

kane

EOG master
The GOAT and AD weren't 100%, and had this not been a Christmas game there's a good chance they both would have sat out, there's nothing that can be taken from a close Clipper win last night

Heim

EOG Master
It was funny watching Lebron trying to back in Kawhi and PG and try to shoot over them barely getting a telephone book between
the court and his shoes (naturally a miss). He got everything from outside and backing in Beverly when he could. It was embarrassing.
This was a Laker game for the taking (I bet them). Revenge the opening night loss, innuendo coming out days before about Kawhi's
demands during negotiations, hating on Lebron and purposely fucking the Lakers by stalling. Up 15 and then the better team took over.
You're fooling yourself if you think Lakers have any chance versus Clippers in the playoffs. Every critical three late went amiss for the
Lakeshow and Green at 14 million a year was out-rebounded by 6' 2" Beverly on the offensive board during a critical stage of the game,
then to PG for two.. Kane and GameBred...wake up and smell the phony brand. Downtown LA is full of knock-off (real) brands, just add
the Lakeshow to the inventory.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
It was funny watching Lebron trying to back in Kawhi and PG and try to shoot over them barely getting a telephone book between
the court and his shoes (naturally a miss). He got everything from outside and backing in Beverly when he could. It was embarrassing.
This was a Laker game for the taking (I bet them). Revenge the opening night loss, innuendo coming out days before about Kawhi's
demands during negotiations, hating on Lebron and purposely fucking the Lakers by staling. Up 15 and then the better team took over.
You're fooling yourself if you think Lakers have any chance versus Clippers in the playoffs. Every critical three late went amiss for the
Lakeshow and Green at 14 million a year was out-rebounded by 6' 2" Beverly on the offensive board during a critical stage of the game
then to PG for two.. Kane and GameBred...wake up and smell the phony brand. Downtown LA is full of knock-off (real) brands, Lakers included.

You lost your play so you feel bitter and need to lash out, that's fine, but if you think last night's game will have any meaning if/when they meet in the playoffs, you're mistaken. Last night's game was a coin flip, and both of the Lakers stars aren't 100%. I don't know who wins a series between them, but to say the Lakers have no chance is ridiculous

kane

EOG master
The GOAT doesn't play well and the haters come out of the woodwork, it's so funny to me, if the season ended today he's top 3 in MVP voting, God forbid he has an off shooting game while playing hurt