Nice to see Pat Beverley...

Heim

EOG Master
The GOAT doesn't play well and the haters come out of the woodwork, it's so funny to me, if the season ended today he's top 3 in MVP voting, God forbid he has an off shooting game while playing hurt

He has no chance against athletic defenders....PG was rejecting his shit left and right at the rim. And I cringe watching him trying
to set up the half court offense. Rondo is better at pg but he can't make a three to save his life. AD is definitely the man on the
team but he'll be double teamed during the playoffs. Clank.....was that another Rondo three I hear lol

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
He has no chance against athletic defenders....PG was rejecting his shit left and right at the rim. And I cringe watching him trying
to set up the half court offense. Rondo is better at pg but he can't make a three to save his life. AD is definitely the man on the
team but he'll be double teamed during the playoffs. Clank.....was that another Rondo three I hear lol

Clippers blew a 19 point lead against the Rockets. I dont like George and this Clippers team for some reason. When it comes down to business, I would back Lebron to go out like a champ and AD to pick up his first ring than Kawhi George and Beverly.

kane

EOG master
I guess since we're drawing conclusions based on yesterday's Clipper win that the Lakers can't beat them in the playoffs, that must mean the Bucks are in trouble if they face the Sixers in the playoffs, I mean that was an epic beatdown yesterday, Giannis played like garbage, so there's no chance he and the Bucks could beat Philly in a series

railbird

EOG Master
Lebron cant to rim against clippers, leonard and Jaymichael Green say no, so he is quick to defer to a brick mason. Lakers dont have a victory path vs clippers. maybe the refs can help avoid a sweep.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The GOAT doesn't play well and the haters come out of the woodwork, it's so funny to me, if the season ended today he's top 3 in MVP voting, God forbid he has an off shooting game while playing hurt
A groin injury for him, they would be smart to shut him down 10 games. His health is far more important than any HC advantage, especially if they face the clippers in a shared building.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I don't think Game cares about a game being played at the end of December

Oh, Professor Kane, you know me so well.

A win would have been nice and I think they gave that game away but there are reasons for that as well.

Congrats to 13-Klaws, enjoy it while it lasts.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lebron cant to rim against clippers, leonard and Jaymichael Green say no, so he is quick to defer to a brick mason. Lakers dont have a victory path vs clippers. maybe the refs can help avoid a sweep.

You're usually so stupid it's not worth responding to but I will here. LBJ went right around Kawhi once, early in tht game and I saw him do it at least twice the first game, no screen necesssary.. You want to talk about someone on a team not being able to be guarded? AD. No one on 13-Klaws can check him, no one.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

LMAO. 13-Klaws had 32 free throws to our 21. Fuck slanted calls, just give me an equitable whistle and I'll take my chances.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You're usually so stupid it's not worth responding to but I will here. LBJ went right around Kawhi once, early in tht game and I saw him do it at least twice the first game, no screen necesssary.. You want to talk about someone on a team not being able to be guarded? AD. No one on 13-Klaws can check him, no one.
The money is made at the end of the game, not the 1st qtr.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Hard to get calls when your star player hangs around the 3-pt line hoping not to get fouled.

Agreed. His Game IQ dropped about 50-points but I think there were reasons for that. But don't tell me and I know you're not, that there were equitable calls; some of that shit was soft and they won't be getting those calls in the Playoffs. Look, we lost, no excuses but I don't want to hear any of Rail's BS about needing the Refs to avoid a sweep, other way around.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
The money is made at the end of the game, not the 1st qtr.

LBJ had like 11-pts in the 4th despite playing beside a suboptimal lineup..... thanks Frank. Frank's decisioins hurt us on both sides of the ball, don't know what else to tell you.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
nice to see LBJ settle for fade away 3’s at the end to avoid shooting FTs. I’m the last minute, he passed up the bunny to have his teammate miss a 3 also.

when did you become liberal scum Rail? I thought that’s all who watched the NBA.

Rail says he doesn’t watch the NBA regular season....he lies like his boy Donald....

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You have a poor basketball mind.... Den was going to suck LY, Capt America sucks, Kyrie’s the new King, Dwight was a terrible pick up, T-Lue is going to coach LA, I Can’t Believe it’s not Kawhi is leaning Lakers, yada, yada, yada. When does the BS stop?

Let me help you out:

He has no chance against athletic defenders....PG was rejecting his shit left and right at the rim.

Yeah, PG13 did a good job down low, after he got completely bullied by LBJ. I'll take that matchup anytime you want and twice on Sundays. LBJ is too strong for him down there.

And I cringe watching him tryingto set up the half court offense.

He Captains a Top-5 Offense, leads the LG in Assists (Top 9 All-time) and has had a 29-to-3 Assist-to-Turnover Ratio in the last 2 games.

Rondo is better at pg but he can't make a three to save his life.

No one in the LG is a better PG than LBJ and Rondo is hitting 3’s at an ~40% clip this year.

When the Heim TrIals get here, you're only hooe is to plead ignorance because you are flat out awful at analysis.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You have a poor basketball mind.... Den was going to suck LY, Capt America sucks, Kyrie’s the new King, Dwight was a terrible pick up, T-Lue is going to coach LA, I Can’t Believe it’s not Kawhi is leaning Lakers, yada, yada, yada. When does the BS stop?

As Kane and I had to explain to you, no GM in their right fucking mind is taking Kyrie over LBJ. Do you think we were right or wrong... or is it still too early for you to tell... it's not like you had a 17-year sample size to work with or anything, so I understand the confusion.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
team
but he'll be double teamed during the playoffs. Clank.....was that another Rondo three I hear lol

JFC, how did I miss this? AD is the man now? I thought Kyrie was better than him? Get your story straight.

P.S. Their not in the same Universe.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I don't think Game cares about a game being played at the end of December

I truly don't as I only care about the Process to the ring. I cared more tonight not because of LBJ's #'s but because he should have gotten more rest.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Rondo is better at pg but he can't make a three to save his life.

No he's fucking not and yes he can.

JFC, can LBJ get a moment of peace? I'm changing my mind, MVP, to this point, is a toss up between The Freak and The GOAT.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
No he's fucking not and yes he can.

JFC, can LBJ get a moment of peace? I'm updating my MVP Ratings, to this point, is a toss up between The Freak and The GOAT.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Most likely 35-YOs will be playing thru injuries in April/May also. His health is far more important than any home court advantage they may have. If they run into the Clippers down the road, they share the same arena anyway.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Most likely 35-YOs will be playing thru injuries in April/May also. His health is far more important than any home court advantage they may have. If they run into the Clippers down the road, they share the same arena anyway.

An old injury got re-aggravated when he took a knee from Pat Bev very early in the game. I don't know if he is making excuses or not but he did look physically compromised to my eye but no exccuses, if you're out there, produce.

"I Can't Believe it's not Kawhi," outplayed him twice, congrats.... what about the other 33 games they've played this year.... do they count? I'm asking the fools on ESPN, not you. LBJ has had a better season and put in more work. He is still better.... somehow.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
An old injury got re-aggravated when he took a knee from Pat Bev very early in the game. I don't know if he is making excuses or not but he did look physically compromised to my eye but no exccuses, if you're out there, produce.

"I Can't Believe it's not Kawhi," outplayed him twice, congrats.... what about the other 33 games they've played this year.... do they count? I'm asking the fools on ESPN, not you. LBJ has had a better season and put in more work. He is still better.... somehow.
I’m not picking on him, but it’s a thing when you rely on veteran players. The Jordan Bulls were very lucky to avoid a lot of nagging injuries, they were the exception.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I’m not picking on him, but it’s a thing when you rely on veteran players. The Jordan Bulls were very lucky to avoid a lot of nagging injuries, they were the exception.

He will get his rest later in the Season and In-Running. That's what;s frustrating, he can Load Mgt while playing, like he should have last night..

I've watched every single game w/ the exception of one, possibly two, can't remember but I can remember that I've never say him play the whole 3rd Qrt like he did last night. Then he has to come back in the 4th becuase these Clowns can't finish off the Sol Diablo Suns. I like our team but JFC, guys, just sweep the fucking leg and be done w/ it.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He will get his rest later in the Season and In-Running. That's what;s frustrating, he can Load Mgt while playing, like he should have last night..

I've watched every single game w/ the exception of one, possibly two, can't remember but I can remember that I've never say him play the whole 3rd Qrt like he did last night. Then he has to come back in the 4th becuase these Clowns can't finish off the Sol Diablo Suns. I like our team but JFC, guys, just sweep the fucking leg and be done w/ it.
And if you lose to them, so what? History will judge them on one thing only this season.