Nick Kyrgios is one strange athlete

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
Million dollar arm, ten cent heart.

Its so unfair sometimes. If only John Millman had half of Kyrgios' talent or if Kyrgios had half of Millman's heart

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Watch Millman now !!

He is in a tiebreaker 4th set
He lost the 1st two sets won the 3rd and fighting for his life.
Has the fans behind him of course but looks like Bautista-Augut may grab this one as he's up5-2 in the TB

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated
Talk about a fighter = Millman
he came back from 6-3 in the 4th set TB to win it and now it's all tied up 2-2 in sets

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
Far from me to defend Kyrgios but it's hard to instill a decent work ethic in a prodigy child. If all his life coming up through the various age groups and playing 1-2 levels up he's been winning by giving 50% effort. It is hard, maybe even impossible to mentally and physically ramp it up at a later age if you don't have the tools and drive to do it, especially in a sport where you're out there on your own, without teammates to push and motivate you.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
Federer was a brat growing up as well, but he got it under control early.

Nadal had his helicopter uncle, didn't really have a chance to slack off.

Growing up in the Balkans is much different than growing up in Australia, I doubt Djoker really had the opportunity to blow it early, but I guess he did it later sleeping around on his wife.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I always thought this guy was going to go on and have one insane successful tennis career but you just can’t teach motivation, ambition, drive