Nine political threads from Bigstiffer on the front page

Re: Nine political threads from Bigstiffer on the front page

Wow what a thread!

Big runner I hope you understand what is really being said. I am just as if not more liberal than you. I have yet to read about you joining any of the peaceful protest the past month.
This site has always been and more than likely always will have a republican political voice. The numbers outweigh us liberals. However no one ever thought when they joined, show up daily or weekly to discuss politics. The few who like to stir the pot have been waiting for someone like you for years.
You are being baited hourly and falling for it and looking ridiculous more by the day. I have asked you this before and I am going to ask you one more time.

If you really want to put your word to good use and find people with the same viewpoints. Democratundergroundcom and hell there is even liberalsforum.con and noholdsbarred.com which is terrific.
Reddit has a section just for liberals with people signing petitions, discussing politics and voicing their anger. There are literally 100s of place where your opinion will be welcomed and cheered upon daily. Google is your friend.

There is no reason to debate politics here it is completely foolish and has no bearing on anyone here's view or opinion on how they see the world. The average poster age here is well over 40 Id guess you can't possibly thinking any of the 9 threads you created had anyone switching sides or using facts they don't care for or about. You are the troll that you despise you just don't see it.

This is a gaming forum where no one remembers who pushed the uigea through at 2 am, who to this day would never allow legal online poker or sports betting because we live in a christian society so save your voice for people that will appreciate it.
Now when you want to discuss gambling this should be your go to. Show everyone how smart you are in other arenas.

The irony of a liberal feeling 'surrounded or outnumbered' online is kind of funny.

Most social media sites are 90% liberal at least. Facebook, twitter, and reddit all sensor conservative voices and won't be happy until 100% of their users are brainwashed liberals.

Gabe

Horse racing expert

Two hermits bonding online. Lol

Dell Dude

EOG Master

What happened to being e-friends with e-benefits gyno?

rico1

EOG Master

Dell joining the "Meat-Club"? :pop:
Free Brock!

kane

EOG master

No fucking way Dell should be banned, if he goes I go too

Bfo

EOG Addicted

No fucking way Dell should be banned, if he goes I go too

Yeah makes a lot of sense to ban one of the best power posters in the history of the forums.

Maybe Dell trolls a bit, but never personally nasty and usually humorous. Guy fucking gambles too, and is funny as hell.

HOF poster in my opinion.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

No way Dell should go.

Kane, however...
Delly shouldn't go. Kane shouldn't go. Neither have done anything that is remotely bannable. But a poster who has been banned many times, and keeps coming back under different names? That's bannable. Because they almost always revert to their bannable behavior.

Delly shouldn't go. Kane shouldn't go. Neither have done anything that is remotely bannable. But a poster who has been banned many times, and keeps coming back under different names? That's bannable. Because they almost always revert to their bannable behavior.

I was originally banned for nothing by a former mod that actually betrayed EOG to start another forum shortly after banning me.

I got banned for calling a poster Erik, even though everyone calls him Erik.

Hopefully you're smart enough to see why your logic is poor.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated

Yeah makes a lot of sense to ban one of the best power posters in the history of the forums.

Maybe Dell trolls a bit, but never personally nasty and usually humorous. Guy fucking gambles too, and is funny as hell.

HOF poster in my opinion.

Agree click on every cat post

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Not really. I do have regrets. You've attacked my quite often. You have clogged the forums with your bumping of old threads.

Palmtree is a fuken asshole. Mother fucken republican liar doesn't know how to apologize. I'll be in Vegas in May, hopefully we can meet up then to settle are differences.

With that said, this place is not healthy for me. I have too much Anti-Trump passion and too much hate towards his ignorant, idiot supportors.

Sorry again Gyno!

Rico you win! I'm way better off without this forum. Good luck to my liberal friends.

I'm going the way of my friend Miggy. He gone!

And yet three years later

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Gotta love tilting one of the biggest Nazi pricks around. I remember when you said you were coming to the annual Arlington day at the races. You said "keep Bigrunner away from me. You were a no show. Yes I get the fact you're scared.

Three years later. I'm still tilting you.

Last edited:

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Gotta love tilting one of the biggest Nazi pricks around. I remember when you said you were coming to the annual Arlington day at the races. You said "keep Bigrunner away from me. You were a no show. Yes I get the fact you're scared.

Lmao you irrelevant ass. Me not being there had zero to do with you. Tilt? From what? Love how in this thread you got pissy pants being called a name yet fire them off non stop.

you still here?

alfie

EOG Dedicated

who you talking about here? javy? lol

EXPOSED

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dude this is up there with some of the biggest nut job posters we have ever had come down the pipe.

wha wha I’m leaving.

zero.zero credibility. Lmao

"I'll be at Arlington Day at the Races to meet all you guys, keep Bigruner away from me I'm scared of him".

Almost Aman was a no show.

Almost Aman has zero credibility! LMAO Maybe next time you can lie again and tell us you will be at the AP day at the races to meet us.

This is not hearsay or misinformation like the stuff Trump and his MAGA people tweet and post. Lots of scum in America on the Right. Lot's of Nazi scum on the right.

"I don't care that Trump looted 3 million from the charity box. It's these current looters that aggravate me".

Classic post from Nazi scum Dumb Alfie. Almost Aman's good friend.

Last edited:

howid

EOG Dedicated

I agree with palmtree, Hillary choked, just like the Falcons. And the flaming liberals like winkyduck, kane, bugrunner, etc need to get over it or get banned.

wow, almost 4 years later and nothing's changed.

cradle to the grave whining and crying...

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
This will all be over early next month. JK going to move all this shit to the proper forum. Then, if a poster posts a political thread in the sports forum, he's banned for a month. Goodnight, thanks for coming.