Nine political threads from RailNazi on the front page

kane

EOG master
Crickets from the right, Runner starts a bunch of political threads and the right goes ape shit whining and complaining, RailNazi starts as many if not more of the same threads, not a peep out of the right #hypocrites

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I have known Rail for 35+ years. I put him on "Ignore" some time ago. best move I ever made. I don't see any of his posts - as it should be

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
I enjoy Runner's posts, never complain about them! Usually don't open Railturd's thread. He saddens me sometimes.

MrTop

EOG Master
birdie is good... gives a different look to betting and life, he is also the only guy that i remember that took trump when all the sharps had hillary

kane

EOG master
Railbird doesn't shit up sports related threads with political diatribes. Big Runner does.

Okay, but that's a separate argument, someone on the right was upset that Runner had started 9 political threads on the front page, so I counted how many RailNazi started, and the number was exactly 9, that's all I'm pointing out

Valuist

EOG Master
birdie is good... gives a different look to betting and life, he is also the only guy that i remember that took trump when all the sharps had hillary

I bet Trump at 6-1 in Jan of 2016. Peter Schiff and Celente also both had Trump. I don't know any "sharp" who was going to lay that steep moneyline with HRC. Many may thought she would win but would never have bet her as that prohibitive a moneyline favorite.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Trump will be in Bedminster this weekend for a well deserved 36 holes

i will drive right by there tomorrow, if somebody could PM me a pic of Runner i will submit it to the agents on location

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Trump will be in Bedminster this weekend for a well deserved 36 holes

i will drive right by there tomorrow, if somebody could PM me a pic of Runner i will submit it to the agents on location

Make sure your charity box has a lock on it. God will tell Trump and Ivanka to loot it. They're known to loot chatity boxes. I think the Secret Service has lock cutters just in case.