Niners cruise to an easy victory today

Balco

EOG Master
These are arguably the two best teams in the NFL. Niners are playing much better of late and have more of their players back from injury. This is a different Niner team when they played the Hawks several weeks ago. Seattle should of lost a couple of road games that they managed to squeak out a win. That BS would happen today vs the Niners who have everything to play for and Seattle has jack to play for with three easy foes left on their schedule.
I am firing my mortgage payment on the Niners -2.5
Niners 28-17

westside

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Niners cruise to an easy victory today

funny how everyone in the media,twitter, message boards etc. is picking SF yet the line drops to 2. SF looks better of late? True, playing the rams & skins will do that. As far as Seattle having nothing to play for, you don't get how fierce this rivalry is and how much they hate each other.

Wilson is light years ahead of Kaepernick, give me the better QB getting points every time.

Balco

EOG Master

We'll see how Wilson fairs today. Sure Seattle is great at home and very average on the road. Niners a top 5 team and possibly a better team.
Fade away for the max pal. :btj:

I dont understand why everyone thinks Sea and Wilson are mediocre at best on the road.

Whats Wilson's career record on the road?

Balco

EOG Master

They could of lost to these team
on the road. Bucs, Texans, Panthers, and Rams. Sure I win is a win, but could of easily gone the other way. I don't care about Wilson's road record, but keep in mind he doesn't fair well against the Niners.

The last time Wilson faced the 49ers in San Francisco, he completed only 9 of 23 passes for 122 yards with no touchdowns and one interception. Fortunately for Fantasy owners, Wilson is coming off his second 300-yard game of the season. In fact, he has averaged 275.7 passing yards while throwing for seven touchdowns and no interceptions over his last three games.

The 49ers have allowed only 206.2 passing yards per game, which is the third-fewest allowed.
who needs this game more? Are the Niners that inferior to the Hawks? Done explaining here. My Niners take care of business today. If they lose then I am done gambling for the unseeable future.

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm the biggest Niners homer around and there is NO WAY IN HELL they win EASY.

I really hope they win, but this is going to be a tough battle.

Dont get me wrong I think SF wins a close one. But Sea played close games on the road and at home. All teams are going to better at home. But in my opinion one of the differences between a good team and a great team is being able to win those close games on the road.

Balco

EOG Master

Niners the better team here. Seattle see ya NFC championship game in Seattle. Now this one will be a nail biter.
Mike I'll take a close cover win any day.

Balco

EOG Master

I'll feel like a jackass if the Hawks win today, but honestly think my Niners come out fired up and play their best game today.

I'll feel like a jackass if the Hawks win today, but honestly think my Niners come out fired up and play their best game today.

I do agree with you. Just not enough to put $ on it.

I will be rooting for you.

:cheers

J

joeybagadonuts

TREMENDOUS victory for the NINERS

:houra

westside

EOG Enthusiast

Hope you waited and at least got -2. Everyone got sucked in by SF dominating the rams and skins. Balco- thanks for telling me to fade away to the max, I did buddy!