NIT

Re: NIT

I love the NIT picks. K State is at home and has a better coach. Clemson shouldn't be a 6 pt fav over anyone, let alone Ole Miss.

Thanks as always for the NBA 1st quarter.

Genuine Risk

EOG Enthusiast

Hello fellow EOG degenerates! Haven't posted in a long while but have been lurking diligently. You guys have had a heck of run for the last several weeks. Hope it continues. I'm a big Huggy fan, even if he hasn't graduated a player since the last ice age. I think last weeks close call for K-St will not be repeated tonight. I like them to win by 10. Would be all over the Rebs as well if they were playing at home as Clemson was a big dissapointment this year. However, I think Ole Miss has only won 2 x's on the road this year and seems to get beat by dbl digits when traveling. May have to just watch that one.
GL to all

UofM2003

EOG Addicted

You and Reb on ole miss? Looks like I will be as well!

Tailin' you all the way, Shady! Let's sweep 'em

lol... :cheers thanks guys...

These 1st qtrs have been hitting so consistantly that i often wonder why i wager anything else...:+clueless

if i only played NBA 1st qtrs and cut out parlays my bookie would fucking hate me...think i might do that...

after cbb season of course...

munson15

I want winners...

if i only played NBA 1st qtrs and cut out parlays my bookie would fucking hate me...think i might do that...

after cbb season of course...

I think I read a very similar statement by you, Mr. Vanshady, about a week ago. :+textinb3Sounds like a plan, but it's so much more fun playing the field, don't you think?:cheers

SOOOO much more fun Munson...i would get way bored...

I probably did say it a week ago though. They are so much easier for me to cap then a cbb game it isnt even close. CBB has so many more intagibles you have to factor and with these damn NBA 1st qtrs i can cap the a whole nights card in about 10 minutes...

munson15

I want winners...

SOOOO much more fun Munson...i would get way bored...

I probably did say it a week ago though. They are so much easier for me to cap then a cbb game it isnt even close. CBB has so many more intagibles you have to factor and with these damn NBA 1st qtrs i can cap the a whole nights card in about 10 minutes...

I say you have a gift!:cheers

tool21

EOG Dedicated

i never thought about making a system for the first quarter......maybe i should start looking for one! :+clueless But ne way, thx for that first quarter shady. Tough one on Miss.

munson15

I want winners...

I LOVE SYSTEMS, Shady! You say that word, and it's like Morticia speaking French to Gomez!:kiss

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

Miss blows!

Bunch of choke artists...they were playing good ball for 18 minutes...need kstate and we got a good night!

Yea i made a system last year for 1st qtr's. I Have tweaked it here and there but it is has been very effective...

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Usually i'm pretty good finding systems, but 1st quarters are hard man. It's just awkward finding all the information and takes too long. There's only a few things you can look at, maybe avg. 1st quarter pts for the year for both teams, maybe for the past 5, or past 10 games. Also previous performances like ATL got blown out the previous game first quarter, maybe even the first quarter line vs. the actual game line....just toooo much.

SO SHADY, DON'T GO ANYWHERE AFTER NCAA IS OVA. WE NEED YOU FOR THESE 1QTRS.