NJ Exchanges open

MrTop

EOG Master
prophet
sportstrade

i think prophet exchange is like match book to some degree--- looking at software could be good. How many people know about it. This would be better in NY since NY has more money

if they could change betting laws. This would be great for the USA ... it would pay for the schools ... i never heard that one

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
prophet exchange update 8:21 am EST about 4+ hours to post time

game #1 ...1:07 pm est---braves phillies prices WESTGATE ...ATL -196 / +176

EXCHANGE PRICES
ATL - 188 amount to bet $30---------- PHILLY+178 AMOUNT TO BET $1009
ATL -190 amount to bet $1002-------- PHILLY +176 AMOUNT TO BET $1100
ATL -192 amount to bet $1135--------PHILLY +174 AMOUNT TO BET $1380

Cheaper yes but you are struggling. Dog prices not worth it..Not enough money in the exchange, nobody knows about the place. Need to see prices without joining would help the company

I will try for another update later today

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master
prophet Less then hour before game

atl -184 ...$1584 ...phillies +180... $1186
atl -188 $2532 ....................phillies +176 $1593

jfhst18

EOG Veteran
They hide their rake. Someone told me it was 2% on winning plays which would be reasonable, but I sure don't see it on their site and it should be front and center.

The only take or lay +100 is a gimmick that designed to make it seem like there's no juice, but will make it so that there is really only value on one side and anybody with basic betting literacy will see that and they'll only have liquidity on one side and that side will not be a bargain in the general betting market.

It looks like another case of finance guys trying to imagine what would appeal to weekend warriors, with no awareness of what would bring in serious bettors who are logically their life blood.

MrTop

EOG Master
They hide their rake. Someone told me it was 2% on winning plays which would be reasonable, but I sure don't see it on their site and it should be front and center.

The only take or lay +100 is a gimmick that designed to make it seem like there's no juice, but will make it so that there is really only value on one side and anybody with basic betting literacy will see that and they'll only have liquidity on one side and that side will not be a bargain in the general betting market.

It looks like another case of finance guys trying to imagine what would appeal to weekend warriors, with no awareness of what would bring in serious bettors who are logically their life blood.

yep there really was only one side to get a discount. Probably won't make it. NYC has way more action

this is not matchbook of old

Ray Luca

EOG Master
prophet exchange update 8:21 am EST about 4+ hours to post time

game #1 ...1:07 pm est---braves phillies prices WESTGATE ...ATL -196 / +176

EXCHANGE PRICES
ATL - 188 amount to bet $30---------- PHILLY+178 AMOUNT TO BET $1009
ATL -190 amount to bet $1002-------- PHILLY +176 AMOUNT TO BET $1100
ATL -192 amount to bet $1135--------PHILLY +174 AMOUNT TO

I could have offered Atl -187 for $1000 ??

And do you have to live in NJ or just be present in NJ?

MrTop

EOG Master
I could have offered Atl -187 for $1000 ??

And do you have to live in NJ or just be present in NJ?

i played ATL in a parlay Once I was losing bad i jumped on seattle alone..struggling to win

i will keep you in mind next time. Thanx though

i broke the 11th commandment ...thou shall not bet against heim . my record is horrible against him

Ray Luca

EOG Master
i played ATL in a parlay Once I was losing bad i jumped on seattle alone..struggling to win

i will keep you in mind next time. Thanx though

i broke the 11th commandment ...thou shall not bet against heim . my record is horrible against him

I meant is that how the site works...I could have offered Atlanta at a lower price than anyone and wait for it to get filled by different people?

jfhst18

EOG Veteran
Prophet Exchange finally figured out gamblers aren't stupid and decided to let their customers set the prices on sides and totals.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
prophet
sportstrade

i think prophet exchange is like match book to some degree--- looking at software could be good. How many people know about it. This would be better in NY since NY has more money

if they could change betting laws. This would be great for the USA ... it would pay for the schools ... i never heard that one

I certainly hope not. I haven't used MB in many years and it's because it was a nominal exchange not a real one. But that's an entirely different conversation.

Good post and please keep us updated on the NJ Exchanges.