No Coincidence Browns Same Color As Dog Poop

Heim

EOG Master
I get sucked in the last few years with the pre-season hype and again...same ol' Browns.....this was a divisional opponent for
Christ sake.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
William Hill has 101 Bengals at +7.5
Break the piggy bank and bet it?
Do you want Burrow in his Second game? Tough call with Cle on a short week after Balt. I can see Cinn being a popular play, I’ll probably just play some Chubb props.

Would you rather be sitting there having gotten blasted thinking well we lost badly to one of the best of the league, or be the fan who had to be reminded there's a reason they call your team the Bungles? I think a lot easier to overcome a horrible no doubt about it loss than one where you are thinking how did we F that one up against a team that was practically giving the game to us.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Westgate opened Baltimore -8.5 and closed Baltimore -7.

Total opened 49 and closed 47.5.

It takes two teams to clear the total.

Final score: Ravens 38 Browns 6.

Westgate opened Baltimore -8.5 and closed Baltimore -7.

Total opened 49 and closed 47.5.

It takes two teams to clear the total.

Final score: Ravens 38 Browns 6.

Cleveland hype never dies over a summer, it takes about a quarter and a half of a real game to kill it.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
He is so not on the same page with Beckham. But we all know who eventually takes the fall and suffers the consequences. Add to it a piss poor defense. The bench is warm and fuzzy by midseason.

Valuist

EOG Master
The pass defense was terrible. They need to roll out Mayfield. Had a few more passes deflected at line of scrimmage.

kane

EOG master
The Browns lost on the road to a team that is one of the two best in the league, and that's enough to draw conclusions on their whole season? You guys are funny

jimmythegreek

Opening up the season losing by nearly 5 TD's is not a good sign given the fact that their pattern has been dropping winnable games to middle of the road teams the past couple of seasons. Mayfield needs to stick to commercials, old coach, new coach, or lame duck coach.

choslamshe

EOG Master
Tonight intriguing. Do we see a showdown between Mayfield/Burrows or do we see the ground games launch both offenses?

kane

EOG master
A rookie QB making his second career start and first on the road, and on a short week, I have to think the playbook has been trimmed a bit, I would expect more running from the Bengals and try to put Burrow in good spots

jimmythegreek

I see a slow tempo orchestrated struggle ignited by Mixon and Chubb. Lean to a close game with the under. Team holding the ball last likely wins.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Cleve has the best 1-2 RB punch in the NFL, and excellent WR. If Baker can consistently put performances together like tonight, they'll be good. And Burrow will be special down the line.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
67 pass attempts by Burrow....that’s way too many......but he does pass the eye test.....the Bengal coaches better get more balance....

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
You also said Darnold and Rosen were two stars of their draft.....

Burrow is impressive and will have a greater career than your two west coast softies....
Burrow already more composed and better than Darnold. Rosen? Needs a chance and some team to believe in him like they do with Darnold and Baker. Might never get it again, unfortunately. Kid has ability.

Cleve has the best 1-2 RB punch in the NFL, and excellent WR. If Baker can consistently put performances together like tonight, they'll be good. And Burrow will be special down the line.

This is why they won't win other than against weaker teams. Couldn't be a more useless strength in today's NFL.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Cleveland ran for over 300 yards yesterday. Pretty demoralizing when the opponent is running the ball down your throat.

Heim

EOG Master
I do a double take every time I see 9-3. How did this happen? So good a fg dog at home. Lol