No more FREEZE-OUT tourneys

This change is for the whole poker network that includes BookMaker, 5 Dimes, America's Cardroom, DSI & TP.

Starting today, all existing freezout multi-table tournaments will become Re-Entry tournaments. With our new tournament schedule allowing 3-4 freezout tournaments per hour the tournament volume will dramatically increase thanks to the larger number of entries. This will also make prize pools significantly bigger and therefore more attractive payouts for our players.

You can Re-Enter as many times as you want during Late Registration. Players can keep playing like in a traditional freezeout meaning that if you take out someone in your table and that player decides to Re-Enter, the knocked out player will get seated at an entirely different table. It will be unlikely to face that same player again until much deeper in the tournament.

tblaze

EOG Addicted
Re: No more FREEZE-OUT tourneys

So far I am not a fan of this at all. You might as well call them "reseated rebuys"
In other words anyone who pays for lets say a $50 tourney and takes a few bad beats may run through their entire bankroll in less then one hour. Looks like somone wants to make some money. :+clueless

Whoever makes the decisions on running that poker room is a moron....i could make that place so much better.

tblaze

EOG Addicted

they actually use to have some decent freezeouts then started adding tons of useless satalites, rebuys, freerolls and time based tourneys...if they want more people they should do $2 - $10 guarenteed freezouts and cut back on the crap.

tblaze

EOG Addicted

I just looked at the $33 Deep Stack and it says late reg for 2 hours...what a joke!
If you dont like the swings in rebuys, buckle up your seatbelts

redstripe

EOG Veteran

yeah the rebuys and late registers do suck ... i usually wait an hour after the tourney starts. then register. i usually am about in the middle of the field . but an hour less i have to play ...

I just looked at the $33 Deep Stack and it says late reg for 2 hours...what a joke!
If you dont like the swings in rebuys, buckle up your seatbelts

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

This format sucks. :finger004

Just another mail in the coffin for being able to play real poker online.

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

What a fking joke- this is probably the dumbest thing to do.

get rid of ALL freezouts - why? ruins the whole god damb definition of what a tournament stands for. People will call draws like nothing- they take 5 times longer - and NO ONE LIKES THEM.

Everyone here should go to america's card room and send them complaints- as i will do.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Trying to make a larger income from a dwindling pool of players. Not me said the flea.