No prior COVID-19 & No Vax check in

MrTop

EOG Master
LMAO. How many of the unvaccinated have bad outcomes, genius?

Did you miss that part?

The data is in Israel, UK, and the states that don't completely obfuscate vaccine breakthrough data. 1500+ hospitalizations is not a small sample size. You're just flat out lying again.

There's a reason the data is hidden. And it's not because it's rare compared to the unvaccinated. 25% of the COVID-19 deaths in Illinois week over week over week proves that it is not a rare phenomenon. And an entire state is not a small sample.

what it is ..trump made you afraid. Even though his whole family got the jab

the rich on top are the ones pushing it.. why they don't want to get sick and/or want their business to go on normal

people taking time off getting sick cost money

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No, idiot. I don't hang on the words of politicians. I don't give a fuck what Trump said. He was actually trying to take credit for it.

The Democrats were the ones saying they wouldn't take it, genius. Get it right.

This whole bullshit "pandemic" has obliterated small businesses and every single policy implemented has fucked over middle class entrepreneurs and landlords.

Fuck the corporations. They can suck a dick. But at least they have you here to do their bidding as you fuck over the other half of American GDP and turn everyone into corporate slaves.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
It's hilarious how the left has positioned themselves to support Big Pharma and Big Business in this whole fiasco.

Goes to show how braindead you libtards are.

You have absolutely no values. All it takes is a little fear for you to completely turn on your stupid heads and start supporting the very people you claimed to despise just two years ago.

MrTop

EOG Master
ha !

china shuts ports down when delta knocks on the door

nothing to do with blue and red states

trump fooled you . he knows you are the simple one.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
China matters to Big Business, retard. Not most small businesses.

Fuck China.

If you think restaurants, bars, hair salons, nail salons, landlords, or the VAST MAJORITY of people who own small businesses give a flying fuck about a port in China, you're dumber than a fucking brick. It doesn't affect them a fucking bit.

Again with your retarded obsession over things that only matter to corporations. And thinking anyone with opposing views is as brainwashed by politicians as you are.

You're the simpleton, libtard.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Great post. Do you think you're winning the argument right now?

I'm sure you're that dumb that you think it helps your case.

MrTop

EOG Master
it won't hurt you.. it is like diving into the deep end for the first time.

relax and take the jab.. Just don't look at the needle ...it is a small one

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. You totally get why people wouldn't want to get vaccinated.

Of course, you're completely clueless about that as well.

Figures.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I have zero need to get injected with anything. I'm not a frail old man with multiple comorbidities like yourself. Thanks anyway.

And I'm an atheist.

mr merlin

EOG Master
ND puts up good numbers - they've had 21 breakthrough deaths, compare that to deaths the last 6 months or so - looks like it's roughly 20%.

1631193777827.png
1631193820541.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Pedo Joe brings mandate today. See how this goes with the SCOTUS.
From what i hear the labor dept does not have the authority to mandate vaccines in private business's, so that'll go out the window. The school testing was a hope and a dream, that wont happen either in red states, so he's left with bullying and demonizing non vaxxed federal workers - that's not going to have any effect on the course of the pandemic since prob 85% are already vaxxed.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Kane is back

Weird thread though

What are we proving with stories of unvaccinated folks dying? About 25% of deaths in NJ in past cple weeks were vaccinated. Is it a cool gotcha point to show they were pro vaccination? I don't get it.

Thought you claimed to be one of the best posters here, extremely disappointing effort

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
We could fill the forum with stories about all of the people who are fully vaccinated and pro-vax, followed every single CDC recommendation and died. We could also fill the forum with stories of people who died getting vaccinated.

But then we'd be stupid libtards that love to tickle their confirmation bias with anecdote and try to capitalize on the death of other Americans.

kane has repeatedly posted stories like this.

They root death in. This entire two years. And they think they have morality.

mr merlin

EOG Master
In MN last week we had 2900 breakthrough cases - approx 25% of the total. To date we've had over 1000 fully vaxxed hospitalizations and 108 deaths,

Minnesota on Monday reported another 2,971 breakthrough coronavirus infections in fully vaccinated people, representing roughly 25% of the 11,684 new infections reported in the past week.

While only a crude comparison — because breakthrough cases take longer to identify and don't match up exactly with weekly infection totals — the data indicate that unvaccinated Minnesotans are suffering the most from the latest COVID-19 wave in the state. While the breakthrough infection total has reached 18,790, that makes up 0.61% of the state's fully vaccinated population. The state also has identified a total of 1,095 breakthrough infections in people who were hospitalized and 108 in people who died of COVID-19.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Most of the cases, hospitalizations, and deaths don't even have the vaccination demographic data available.

So when you're comparing the actual breakthrough data to the full counts, the numbers are far lower than they really are.

But that's by design of course. The government has obfuscated this data as much as possible.

The CDC still has breakthrough numbers from January through April on their website - almost 6 months old.

kane

EOG master
Kane is back

Weird thread though

What are we proving with stories of unvaccinated folks dying? About 25% of deaths in NJ in past cple weeks were vaccinated. Is it a cool gotcha point to show they were pro vaccination? I don't get it.

Thought you claimed to be one of the best posters here, extremely disappointing effort
I didn't link this guy's death because he died while not being vaccinated, I linked it because he used to mock people who died from Aids, here's a quote "He would gleefully read obituaries of Aids sufferers while cranking 'Another One Bites The Dust' by Queen, who's lead singer, Freddie Mercury, succumbed to the malady." If that guy can mock people dying from Aids, I can mock him for being a homophobic bigot

kane

EOG master
And I know you don't like me, but yeah I do think I'm one of the best posters here. I post in both sections, I'm an active poster, I post plays in the BB thread as well as other threads, I post plays in all sports besides hockey, I have a variety of opinions on a variety of topics, you don't like me due to my politics, which is fine, but I can tell you there are plenty of guys here who I think are quality posters even though we disagree politcally, FW, Valuist, ZZRoad, Dell Dude, Heim, Ruca, McIrish, just to name a few

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I didn't link this guy's death because he died while not being vaccinated, I linked it because he used to mock people who died from Aids, here's a quote "He would gleefully read obituaries of Aids sufferers while cranking 'Another One Bites The Dust' by Queen, who's lead singer, Freddie Mercury, succumbed to the malady." If that guy can mock people dying from Aids, I can mock him for being a homophobic bigot

Yeah? What's your excuse for this one...

And we have another genius here, this moron thought the virus was a hoax, I guess it was real after all

How about this one?

Sometimes life comes at you fast part 4, he even gave himself the nickname "Mr. Anti-Vax", oops

Got one more excuse?

Sometimes life comes at you fast part 3

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Most of the cases, hospitalizations, and deaths don't even have the vaccination demographic data available.

So when you're comparing the actual breakthrough data to the full counts, the numbers are far lower than they really are.

But that's by design of course. The government has obfuscated this data as much as possible.

The CDC still has breakthrough numbers from January through April on their website - almost 6 months old.
This is spot on. Murphy in NJ still twisting numbers ridiculously. Can't twist 30% breakthru in last set of data they released (end of Aug weeks I believe) and % increasing by the week. And you know damn well it's higher than what they give you.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Kane reads obits on the shitter for entertainment, sick individual.

Also heard from another poster he looks for local funerals to attend of anti vaxxers.

Kane is back

Weird thread though

This is like saying we should stop wearing seat belts because some people wearing them died in accidents too. They must be faulty right?

Do some math and you'll understand why this is wrong headed thinking. Ignore people under 40, they have rarely died. Not saying it hasn't happened, just the share of deaths has been very low. When you do that in a state like NJ it's probably closer to 75-80% vaccinated, older people are mostly getting the shot there. If they make up 25% of the deaths, then 20% or so of the population is making up 75% of the deaths. That's huge effectively dying at 5 times normal rate while the vaccinated dying at about 3 times below normal rate. So where in that story do you get that the vaccines are failing or not working?

mr merlin

EOG Master
This is like saying we should stop wearing seat belts because some people wearing them died in accidents too. They must be faulty right?

Do some math and you'll understand why this is wrong headed thinking. Ignore people under 40, they have rarely died. Not saying it hasn't happened, just the share of deaths has been very low. When you do that in a state like NJ it's probably closer to 75-80% vaccinated, older people are mostly getting the shot there. If they make up 25% of the deaths, then 20% or so of the population is making up 75% of the deaths. That's huge effectively dying at 5 times normal rate while the vaccinated dying at about 3 times below normal rate. So where in that story do you get that the vaccines are failing or not working?
When they approved it they said it was 94% effective at preventing infection and near 100% effective at preventing serious cases, right now those numbers are maybe 40% and 75% respectively - and they are declining at a good clip. The time is coming when the vaccines will have a negative effectiveness.

MrTop

EOG Master
When they approved it they said it was 94% effective at preventing infection and near 100% effective at preventing serious cases, right now those numbers are maybe 40% and 75% respectively - and they are declining at a good clip. The time is coming when the vaccines will have a negative effectiveness.

Covid Kills 640 Fully Vaccinated People in England in First Half​

At least 640 vaccinated English people died of coronavirus in the first half of the year.

That’s 1.2% of the total 51,281 Covid-19 deaths in England between Jan. 2 and July 2 recorded by the Office for National Statistics.

40-75%

LOL

mr merlin

EOG Master

At least 640 vaccinated English people died of coronavirus in the first half of the year.

That’s 1.2% of the total 51,281 Covid-19 deaths in England between Jan. 2 and July 2 recorded by the Office for National Statistics.

40-75%

LOL
That's what the data shows in the UK, among people in their 30's it already has a negative effectiveness. You tell me, In La 14% of the deaths are vaccinated, about 50% of the adult pop is vaccinated, so if they used a placebo about 50% of the deaths would be vaccinated. Do the math.

If the vax was 90% effective against death maybe 5% of the deaths would be vaxxed. Cmon, do the math.

As far as cases go in my own state of MN last week 25% of cases were vaccinated - approx 63% of the adult pop is vaccinated - do the math on that one?

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated

40-75%

LOL
Mr Top just look at Murphys latest numbers, latest weeks they released - 20 percent of deaths from vaccinated. Will be over 25 percent next release. For the frail, sick and old like yourself I highly recommend the vaccine. Told my parents the same. It's nowhere what was sold to be, but better than nothing for Olds.

MrTop

EOG Master
Pushing vaccine on somebody with natural immunity is criminal

How do you know you have natural immunity ? athletes than run a little better than you get it and even some with stolen tv's in their arms run better than anyone get the flu