NO WHISTLE---------DUKE---FLA. ST. ACC TOURNAMENT

boston massacre

EOG Master
DUKE'S DOWN THREE . LAST POSSESSION OF GAME . LOOSE BALL. CURRY OF DUKE GETS POSSESSION NEAR MIDCOURT IN WILD SCRAMBLE. TAKES FOUR STEPS ( THEY WERE COUNTED BY TV ANNOUNCING CREW ) WITHOUT DRIBBLING BALL . NO WHISTLE FOR TRAVELING. HEAVES UP A THREE AT BUZZER. NO GOOD. IF SHOT GOES IN , THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THE REFS MISSED TRAVEL CALL FOR WEEKS. THEN NCAA WOULD HAVE ISSUED AN APOLOGY. STATING BLOWN CALL BY REFS. WHY NOT AN F.B.I. INVESTIGATION , LIKE THERE DOING WITH THE KID FROM AUBURN. DUKE CLOSED -4. NOBODY IN AUTHORITY PROBABLY SAID ANYTHING TO THESE GUYS. 4 STEPS---NO WHISTLE-- FOUR!!!!

railbird

EOG Master
Re: NO WHISTLE---------DUKE---FLA. ST. ACC TOURNAMENT

Goes on every elimintaion game. Confrence finals are the worst officiated games there are.

Heim

EOG Master

How about the 'no call' charge late giving NC the lead over NCST. I thought Fran Fraschilla
and Digger were going to come to blows in the studio over it.

The college game is nothing but charges and missed free throws. I'm starting like NBA more now.

Does Duke have a charge quota they need to meet every year?

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Right before Currys play, Rivers had a FSU guy all over him and completely pushed him out of the way with his free arm. It wouldnt have been a big deal except the refs had just called an FSU guard for using his free arm. Wont make a difference in the end, Duke will lose to an athletic team again

munson15

I want winners...

Duke's been getting calls ever since they were annointed the NCAA fair haired child eons ago. Glad it didn't cost the opponents a much deserved win in this case.