Notes and quotes from the 2022 college šŸˆ season

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Daniels is average at bestā€¦.

There is a kid in the western San Fernando Valley (Chaminade HS) who is committed to San Diego St. He is the highest ranked QB the Aztecs have EVER had. Only problem is he is at his 3rd high school & is yet to throw for a 1000 yards in a seasonā€¦. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
A summer camp all-american??

blueline

EOG Master
after texas kicked the tying FG aganist texas tech announcer dave flemming spoke very deliberately descrbing what had just taken place and ended it by saying "...texas pulled one out its ass"....unless I didnt hear that correctly

Heim

EOG Master
They didn't waste any time pounding USC -12 down...

I saw very little money on SC all week.

railbird

EOG Master
cal dominated unlv in non cover, were screwed by refs vs irish. az beat the worst sdsu team in 10 yrs and the worst nodak state team in 10 yrs

railbird

EOG Master
bleeding play clock to 1 second with 4 min left and then run into middle of bad box count is not how you win, thats how you lose. Thats how Arkansas lost and thats how tennessee almost lost

blueline

EOG Master
after texas kicked the tying FG aganist texas tech announcer dave flemming spoke very deliberately descrbing what had just taken place and ended it by saying "...texas pulled one out its ass"....unless I didnt hear that correctly

Heim

EOG Master
Too bad about UK loss today. With Rodriguez back I thought they could make some noise in SEC.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Too bad about UK loss today. With Rodriguez back I thought they could make some noise in SEC.

The Wildcats were sabotaged by their placekicking team.

A missed FG from 39 yards and a pair of missed PATs.

Kentucky lost by three points.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Glad to see the overrated Miss St Bulldogā€™s lie is overā€¦Coach Leech doesnā€™t belong in the SECā€¦Canā€™t wait for press conferenceā€¦