Notes and quotes from the 2022 college šŸˆ season

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Coach Leech sucks againā€¦.Georgia put a beatdown on his teamā€¦.should have stayed in the PAC 12ā€¦.had a nice ticket on Georgia ā€¦.

Heim

EOG Master
Arizona U has found a quarterback. This kid from Hawaii as good as over hyped USC QB Williams.

As a side note, his high school in Hawaii, St. Louis, also produced Tua & Mariota.

kane

EOG master
Arizona U has found a quarterback. This kid from Hawaii as good as over hyped USC QB Williams.

As a side note, his high school in Hawaii, St. Louis, also produced Tua & Mariota.
I like him too, I think he transferred from WSU

Heim

EOG Master
USC rb Dye injury was a blessing. Stanford trans Jones is better.

USC might have the best stable of receivers in CFB. They go 5 deep with little skill lost.

Heim

EOG Master
I've seen all of SC's games. That defense is not playoff caliber. They've gotten by with big plays on 'D' late, like Foreman's INT yesterday. Lucky, not good.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Tcu Michigan Georgia in, even with a loss. Sharps will be on Kst over Tcu and think sharps will be right. A USC loss opens the door for Alabama. Georgia -3 over Alabama. Like Michigan if they play Georgia in the final, after Georgia demolished them last year. Georgia -7 over Michigan.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Tcu Michigan Georgia in, even with a loss. Sharps will be on Kst over Tcu and think sharps will be right. A USC loss opens the door for Alabama. Georgia -3 over Alabama. Like Michigan if they play Georgia in the final, after Georgia demolished them last year. Georgia -7 over Michigan.

I think TCU is out with a loss, replaced by either Bama or Ohio State. The thing is, Bama's loss to LSU looks even worse now. Back door is open for both teams though.

railbird

EOG Master
I think TCU is out with a loss, replaced by either Bama or Ohio State. The thing is, Bama's loss to LSU looks even worse now. Back door is open for both teams though.
tcu isnt losing to k st, mich might lose to purdue or whoever.