Now I Am Insulted

According to Pinnacle's odds this morning,

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ContestTitle colSpan=5>Handicapping Contest <TR><TD class=ContestHeader colSpan=5>2005 Stardust Invitational Football Contest</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wht-title vAlign=top width="14%" bgColor=#000066>Sat 9/10</TD><TD class=wht-title bgColor=#000066 colSpan=4>Odds To Win 2005 Stardust Invitational</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wht-title align=middle bgColor=#999999 colSpan=5>Maximum Wager: 200.00 USD</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk>09:00 AM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk>121 Steve Cofield</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +1821</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio00>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio00>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P0></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>122 Steve Fezzik</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +1010</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio01>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio01>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>123 Jay Ginsbach</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +1897</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio02>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio02>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P2></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>124 Andy Iskoe</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +1273</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio03>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio03>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P3></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>125 Marc Lawrence</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +1273</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio04>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio04>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>126 Dave Malinsky</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +1144</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio05>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio05>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P5></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>127 James Manos</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +2000</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio06>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio06>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P6></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>128 Al McMordie</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +1273</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio07>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio07>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P7></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>129 Kevin O'Neil</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +1144</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio08>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio08>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P8></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>130 Ed Salmons</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +1273</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio09>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio09>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P9></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>131 Randall the Handle</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +1611</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio010>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio010>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P10></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>132 David Stratton</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +1897</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio011>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio011>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P11></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>133 Tim Trushel</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +1273</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio012>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio012>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P12></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>134 Ken Weitzner</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +683</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=riskType name=radio013>Risk <INPUT type=radio value=toWinType name=radio013>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C0P13></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ContestHeader colSpan=5>Fezzik vs Shrink Challenge</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wht-title vAlign=top width="14%" bgColor=#000066>Sat 9/10</TD><TD class=wht-title bgColor=#000066 colSpan=4>Fezzik vs Shrink Challenge
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=wht-title align=middle bgColor=#999999 colSpan=5>Maximum Wager: 1000.00 USD</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk>09:00 AM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk>101 Fezzik</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> -120</TD><TD class=main_body_blk width=120><INPUT type=radio value=riskType name=radio10>Risk <INPUT type=radio CHECKED value=toWinType name=radio10>To Win</TD><TD width=77><INPUT size=8 name=C1P0></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD> </TD><TD class=main_body_blk>102 Shrink</TD><TD class=main_body_blk> +110</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I am still the FAVORITE in the Stardust Invitational where Fezzik is also a contestant, but an UNDERDOG head on with FEZZIK?

GO FIGURE? :smoke

Has ANYONE here bet on me against Fezzik?

I think NOT....

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR................

THE SHRINK

Dante

EOG Veteran
how could anyone not take

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=650 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk>131 Randall the Handle</TD><TD class=main_body_blk>+1611</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

the guy has the best tout name ill put 10$ on him and 5$ on Shrinkwrap:smokesmal

X

xpanda

Hi, Dante!!!! I've missed you .... :)

Randal the Handle is a fellow Canuck ... fairly well known in these parts, but I guess that's where it stops??? Us poor Canadians don't get no love .... :)

Xpanda,

What if I had been matched up against Randall the Handle?

Dare I ask WHO you would have been rooting for? :+signs11-

SNJason

EOG Member
Ken,

My dog picks better games the you, Now your insulated. Have a great day and good luck in the contest.

Jason

jumpedship

EOG Member
Maybe they think you are a closer!!! Lay of the pace early and then "DOWN THE STRETCH SHRINK COMES!!:touchdown "

Stickie

EOG Senior Member
SNJason said:
Ken,

My dog picks better games the you, Now your insulated. Have a great day and good luck in the contest.

Jason

Was Jason saying Ken is going to be warm and cozy at home this winter(insulated).

SHAWN GOTTI said:
THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_16135", true); </SCRIPT> ......QUITE AN HONOR TO BE THE FAVORITE IN THE STARDUST CONTSET:+thumbs-2

It would be a BIGGER HONOR to WIN it!!!! :+money-8+

THE SHRINK

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
is it that your 5 picks are already in and your games lines have moved a bit agains tyou overall but the other guy has had a couple moves move in his favor making his overall picks seem a bit better?

trytrytry,

The Picks aren't due in until today, so I suspect that's not it at all. I do know that one of my buddies here bet 2000 dollars on FEZZIK, so that explains part of it...

Oh well, that makes me even hungrier to prove him wrong...

If you look at what the odds are currently, I believe there is tremendous VALUE betting on Yours Truly, and I will PROVE it shortly...

THE SHRINK

Chester

EOG Member
Shrink,
Personally I think they think that you will pull it off, therefore have you the lowest hoping that no one will bet on you...

Regards,
Chester :+thumbs-2

Chester,

Thanks for the kind words...

But, which of the two contests are you talking about, as I am confused since it is Friday afternoon already and I am thinking of :cocktail