Now i know i have made it in the forum world

mofome

Banned
<TABLE class="ItemListContentTable InboxTable" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=InboxContentItemUnread><TD class=InboxContentItemUnread noWrap>roxy_gurl671</TD><TD class=InboxContentItemUnread>roxy_gurl671 invites you to join Zorpia‏</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:houra :houra :houra

mofome

Banned
Re: Now i know i have made it in the forum world

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>[FONT=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif]Hi volsmet, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are special! Your friend roxy_gurl671, invites you to be a part of Zorpia! [/FONT]

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top><HR align=center width="100%" color=#c0de96 noShade>
[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So what is Zorpia? [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Tahoma, sans-serif]Zorpia is a Global Online Community, where you will make friends from around the world, and share your experiences through Journals, Photos, Videos and more. Like a virtual online country, when you join Zorpia, you are not just a member, but a 'Zorpian'.

Be a part of a special, rapidly growing group of people from all corners of the world.

Join Zorpia today, and make your mark by using our range of fully customizable pre-configured skins on your homepage.
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

And who might I ask is this girl?

Nance,

Here are the cliff notes...

She was a power poster at my previous home and she also had her own forum...

Her pic that she sent out to ALL the guys in forumsville makes her appear as the hottest chick in the world...

I am not kidding...

Just ask winkyduck, who tried to meet her years ago but whenever she was asked to appear, she never did...

She claims she lived in San Diego...

I believe the odds of her being that babe in ths picture are 0 and the odds of her being a man are 50-50...

Although I do believe I know who she REALLY is and I wouldn't worry about a thing...12io4j2w90

Thanks, Shrink. I have to keep tabs on Mo - I think he has a roving eye for brunettes.

Apple

Banned

Thanks, Shrink. I have to keep tabs on Mo - I think he has a roving eye for brunettes.

Anytime she was ever asked to confirm her identity(no pun intended) she came up with an excuse.. She even had someone(a female) call poster ACE-ACE and act like her.. He wasn't convinced.

She also had a fake myspace page and claimed this picture was her:

when asked to post more pics she always refused..

Anytime she was ever asked to confirm her identity(no pun intended) she came up with an excuse.. She even had someone(a female) call poster ACE-ACE and act like her.. He wasn't convinced.

Damn titties.

I wonder if 5 star stiff buried his baldy fellla in her too ?

:LMAO

ballwonder

EOG Master

Go for it mofo, let me know what happens when you discover you have to push that thing aside between his/her legs.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Wasn't it a RUMOR at one time that Jman was Roxy Girl ?? Just thought I read that somewhere a longgg time ago.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Wasn't it a RUMOR at one time that Jman was Roxy Girl ?? Just thought I read that somewhere a longgg time ago.

I wish I could take credit for being Roxy...one of the best online characters these forums have seen, and if you are a forum owner , you want a Roxy on your site.

I think we all 'knew' but she was so good, so 'fake pic hot', we just held out e-hope, somehow, someway Rox was that hottie, she made that girl infamous, I wonder if that girl in the picture even knows?

:devil: