NOW TELL ME FOOTBALL ISN'T FIXED

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Re: NOW TELL ME FOOTBALL ISN'T FIXED

stop with the common sense diogee, not acceptable

there's no using common sense with cody... of course, last week when he predicted the Skins to win the 'fixed' game and they lost we didn't see him for a week. Now he comes in spewing his usual bs.... what a goofball. :doh1

codypo

Banned

HEY, ARCHIE. you don't gamble do you. I hope not. Let me say this real slow for you. THE Washington final score was 17-16, THE CLOSING LINE WAS, READY TAMPA -1.5 . You did see the ending, right. Do any of you guys read other sites. This is going on, on other sites. SAY your prayers tonight guys, I am sure that man named GOD will answers them.

codypo

Banned

Vj the bottom line was there was NO WAY, the STEELERS and or the PATS were covering. I don't give two shits who wins. These two games were the perfect set up games. What was the public % on both games? 80 to 85% and it went UP once the JETS COVERED. It is what it is. I love how people want to argue with you. It's like when your friend was picking on you and calling your mom name. You would almost start crying for him to stop. That's what is like in here. Please stop, it isn't fixed, stop, I want to BELIEVE. How did you feel when you found out there is NO SANTA. Like crap and christmas was never the same, when you were a kid. This is the same feeling when you are an adult. You want to believe, but deep in your heart, you are going I can't believe what I just saw. This stuff NEVER happened in HIGH SCHOOL. When you played a school with a secound or third string quarterback, the final score 51-0. You know that is so true.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

i dunno how i missed this pure goodness from last week... did he really ask how come tennessee didnt take a knee with 4 seconds left??? :+clueless
:yay okay, i got my daily eog laugh for the day... love guys like cody

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Vj the bottom line was there was NO WAY, the STEELERS and or the PATS were covering. I don't give two shits who wins. These two games were the perfect set up games. What was the public % on both games? 80 to 85% and it went UP once the JETS COVERED. It is what it is. I love how people want to argue with you. It's like when your friend was picking on you and calling your mom name. You would almost start crying for him to stop. That's what is like in here. Please stop, it isn't fixed, stop, I want to BELIEVE. How did you feel when you found out there is NO SANTA. Like crap and christmas was never the same, when you were a kid. This is the same feeling when you are an adult. You want to believe, but deep in your heart, you are going I can't believe what I just saw. This stuff NEVER happened in HIGH SCHOOL. When you played a school with a secound or third string quarterback, the final score 51-0. You know that is so true.

Cody,

I know this is going to come as a big shock to you but ALL of the players in the NFL are pros. All of them. They all were studs in college. You're comparing HS to the NFL? You really need to give this quest up or switch over to hunting UFO's.... at least that way you wouldn't look so simple. And why are you so obsessed with Santa Claus? Did you have a bad childhood experience with him at the mall?

codypo

Banned

MATT FLYNN, threw 3 touchdown passes, he has never thrown a touchdown pass in the NFL. AND he will not throw 3 touchdown passes the rest of his career. You have a better chance at winning the meaga millions, than a game like that happening again.

codypo

Banned

Man, ARCHIE you just made yourself look retarded. THEY WERE ALL STUDS. How many more touchdowns passes do you think FLYNN throws? I believe in FACTS. Santa is make believe so is the WWE AND THE NFL. How do you gamble with no chace of return in the long run. Across the street there is a guy that has a friday lunch talk about the nfl. What ever team they all like he picks the opposite. HE is 10-3, that great capping isn't. I love the people that spend hours, trying to cap this shit. MONEY didn't control us in HIGH SCHOOL. WE beat the PISS out of the BAD teams, and that is a fact.

munson15

I want winners...

Cody, I try to play as a contrarian, which is what you are basically saying. You should have played the Jets and Packers and done well. I couldn't pull the trigger on either, but I agree they were good bets. What you call a fix, I call a contrarian play, which is good business in this racket.12io4j2w90

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Somebody forgot to fix Falcons/Seattle.

Willy,

Don't try to use logic with Cody.... it's a waste of time.

Cody,

Speaking of looking retarded, I said they were all studs... why are you making my point for me? Speaking of HS... how long ago did you play? Last year? I don't know how many more TD passes Flynn will throw... I would guess it depends on whether or not he plays anymore. Your point is? If he was good enough to sign a contract with an NFL team then at one point in his career he's been a STUD. Were those the first td's he's ever thrown in his life? Did he just learn how to pass a football yesterday? No... he's been doing it for years. There's an old adage when it comes to betting and life... if it looks to good to be true then take another look just to make sure. I can't believe you aren't a millionaire with all of your knowledge of fixed games.... oops, I forgot. You only know they're fixed after the fact....:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

codypo

Banned

SO, MATT FLYNN is a stud. Why wont he play anymore, he is a stud. Look at the top of this page ( 4 ). Read what I wrote on THURSDAY. He threw his first 3 touchdowns of his career against the PATS. NONE against the loins last week. When was the time a team scored 3 touchdowns on the pats. With your logic, Matt Flynn is better than MARK SANCHEZ.

codypo

Banned

I am about the facts. These are the QUARTERBACKS THAT COULDN'T THROW for 3 touchdowns against the PATS. FLACO, HENNE, CULTER, HILL, PALMER, FITZPATRICK, RIVERS AND FARVE. So why isn't MATT FLYYN a starter. These are the facts and you can't argue that.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

I am about the facts. These are the QUARTERBACKS THAT COULDN'T THROW for 3 touchdowns against the PATS. FLACO, HENNE, CULTER, HILL, PALMER, FITZPATRICK, RIVERS AND FARVE. So why isn't MATT FLYYN a starter. These are the facts and you can't argue that.

Cody,

Please don't take this wrong, but you're an idiot. Each game stands on it's own. Matt Flynn is a starter. If you want to know why he wasn't before I would suggest you track down his coaches and ask them.... I don't make those decisions. Maybe the Pack would be undefeated if they had been starting him.... ever think about that? Maybe he'd be all pro if he'd been starting. As far as your qb's that 'couldn't' throw for 3 td's against the Pats argument goes, what does that prove? Or mean, for that matter. Maybe they didnt feel good that day? Maybe they were injured? Maybe they didn't really give a fuck? Who knows. But one fact I"m positive about is that you aren't a lawyer in real life... that much is obvious. If you really want to impress the EOG, which is something you haven't done so far, pick out these 'fixed' games before they happen and we'll all be happy... Tell Santa I said hello.

codypo

Banned

ARCHIE, be honest. How much money have you lost in the last 5 years. And I am the idiot. I bet you are divorced, live in a trailer, and own a 10 year old car. You sound like an grumpy old man. Archie, have a merry christmas, and I will tell santa you have been a good boy.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i am starting to believe cody

how many fucking points can they score tonight

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

ARCHIE, be honest. How much money have you lost in the last 5 years. And I am the idiot. I bet you are divorced, live in a trailer, and own a 10 year old car. You sound like an grumpy old man. Archie, have a merry christmas, and I will tell santa you have been a good boy.

Idiot...check
Divorced...check
Own a 10 year old car..check
Live in a trailer....nope
Grumpy old man...check

Got me pegged Codypo....(why didn't the Vikes cover?) Line went from 4.5-7.....

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Let's see.

Divorced. Yep
Live in a trailer.. nope 2500 sq ft on a golf course
10 yr old car... nope 2009 CTS V

Grumpy... only when dealing with idiots. Thanks for giving Santa a heads up for me... much appreciated.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

another fixed game last night cody........books got buried........this back and forth fixing is confusing.its almost like the books fix a big game then the players fix a big game........back and forth..........like a 50/50 proposition

Kash247

EOG Member

go to conspiracyplanet nfl spygate court ruling says the nfl does not have to follow any rules or laws making the games be fair just entertaining

Kash247

EOG Member

and games can never really be totally fixed but they can be favoring one side more i like to say slantted,,,,unless games are played in nevada differant laws there about sporting events

People who think that games are fixed are just trying to hide the fact that they are lousy 'cappers. These clowns are perpetual losers, and can't stand being wrong. Grow up people. You are losers and you know it. Instead of bitching and moaning, learn how to cap games. This place has one of the biggest collections of losers that you will see in any forum. My 3 year old great granddaughter could whip half of you clowns in here when it comes to gambling. Notice how many people in here refuse to keep a record of their wagers. That is because they cannot stand the fact that they are losers.

Scotty S

EOG Addicted

Read Intereference: How Organized Crime Influnces Professional Football by Dan Moldea. Lots has happened since it's printing in 1989. It's an eye opening read. Dates, names, games etc. all backed up with careful research.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

go to conspiracyplanet nfl spygate court ruling says the nfl does not have to follow any rules or laws making the games be fair just entertaining

Kash,

You and Codypo are going to be BFF... no doubt in my mind at all.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

People who think that games are fixed are just trying to hide the fact that they are lousy 'cappers. These clowns are perpetual losers, and can't stand being wrong. Grow up people. You are losers and you know it. Instead of bitching and moaning, learn how to cap games. This place has one of the biggest collections of losers that you will see in any forum. My 3 year old great granddaughter could whip half of you clowns in here when it comes to gambling. Notice how many people in here refuse to keep a record of their wagers. That is because they cannot stand the fact that they are losers.

Spoken like someone that understands gambling and has been doing it for a long time.... nice post. :cheers

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Read Intereference: How Organized Crime Influnces Professional Football by Dan Moldea. Lots has happened since it's printing in 1989. It's an eye opening read. Dates, names, games etc. all backed up with careful research.

Dan Moldea probably wrote the booki because he went broke trying to bet pro football. I like that term, 'careful research', a whole lot. Which NFL players admitted fixing games? Which NFL refs?

Kash247

EOG Member

i dont care if games are slantted or not i just want to be on the right side,,,and yes too many people think every game is fixed,,which we know better but i know for a fact that there are games the have been and will be fixed as much as they can,,,when i lose i dont cry FIXED i just look for my next winner,,all i care about is how much $$$ i make at the end of every season ,nfl,cbb, cfb mlb nhl,nba, even wnba sometimes or as we call it bitch ball,,i will bet on anything if i think i have an advantage

JohnNetto

EOG Senior Member

and how would a 25$ a game investor describe the guy who got down on indy -2 and Tenn +5?
On the in game wagering, you could have gotten +350 on a Tennessee TD at that point by either playing the in game spread or playing the in game over/under. There were options for anyone who thought they can see this coming a mile away, as there were ways to prevent this...

codypo

Banned

Some might be seeing the light. Junkyard go take your phony lines and shove them up your ass. Here is a very good guestion? Our ecomony is real bad, no jobs and no money. Atlantic City is a ghost town, I know I live 30 mins. away. If Atlantic City doesn't do something in 5 years the casnios will start closing there doors. Why doesn't Atlantic City have sports betting? Why is LAS VEGAS the only place you can bet legally? Sports betting would create over 300 jobs in New Jersey. What is the NFL afraid of? There is billions and billions and billions of dollars that could be pumped into our ecomony why isn't? Come on guys give me some real good answers. Why does ESPN talk about the LINES and put them on your tv, if you can't bet legally? What would the ratings be if there was no gambling on football. Football is controlled by gambling.

Trump needs to do the next Apprentice from AC.

in the streets at night.
and place odds on who will be fired.or killed.

munson15

I want winners...

Hadn't thought of that, John, that is a good insurance policy if you are so inclined.

Scotty S

EOG Addicted

Dan Moldea probably wrote the booki because he went broke trying to bet pro football. I like that term, 'careful research', a whole lot. Which NFL players admitted fixing games? Which NFL refs?

He doesn't bet. By 'careful research' I mean he named owners, players, specific games etc. so he had to be absolutly certain. He put himself in a very litigous situation. You wan't names Archy, read the book, 500 pages of them.

Do you still live at 704 Howser St? I have hours and hours of your tapes. My favorite show of all time.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

interesting thread, on many fronts.............................GB was the easiest play on the board last week IMO

codypo

Banned

We will see how sundays games go. Merry Christmas to all ( except that piece of shit JUNKYARD).

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I bought that book when it first came out Scotty. The only problem that I found with the book is that they never really followed the money trail.

I've always looked at it like this when talking about "fixed" games. You only need the refs. They can stop the best rusher in the league with a "holding" call. They can also move the worst team in the league down the field with a "pass interference" call. Notice, NEITHER are reviewable under the instant replay rules.

If Vegas makes the line, and it's their game, almost all the layoffs come back to them. So if it's their game, and they make the rules and lines, do you think they want losing layoffs to come back to them? Anyone not believing in a "trap" game doesn't know what a trap game is!! When Vegas makes a line that attracts 90% of the money on one side, and they barely if never move the line, that's a trap game. And on a game like this, who do you think is taking the layoffs?

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

If Vegas makes the line, and it's their game, almost all the layoffs come back to them. So if it's their game, and they make the rules and lines, do you think they want losing layoffs to come back to them? Anyone not believing in a "trap" game doesn't know what a trap game is!! When Vegas makes a line that attracts 90% of the money on one side, and they barely if never move the line, that's a trap game. And on a game like this, who do you think is taking the layoffs?

Firstly, I'm pretty sure more layoffs go offshore than Vegas (I also would argue that offshore "makes" the line moreso than Vegas does) but that's besides the point. My main question is how do you know what side is getting 90% of the money? Because every resource I've seen only provides what % of bets are coming in which is pretty much useless.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

codypo what is your take on the Missouri/Iowa game we watched tonight?