Nuggets playing horrible still up by 3

Talk about being over matched. Nene the only Nugget showing up tonight and theyre still winning. Like I said before this series has sweep written all over it.

Denver -4.5 2nd half is a steal. Max bets at every out for me.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Nuggets playing horrible still up by 3

Talk about being over matched. Nene the only Nugget showing up tonight and theyre still winning. Like I said before this series has sweep written all over it.

Denver -4.5 2nd half is a steal. Max bets at every out for me.

JR Smith has 17 at half and he didn't show up? :+clueless

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

You guys mark my words if Dallas covers this game it will be Billups at the end of it that make sure that Dallas covers it. Now open ur eyes fellas. Don't be closed minded. I have seen this stunt of his for years but if u are afraid to look for it i can't help ya. This Dallas team blows and they would get waxed out in four games if their wasn't gambling involved. Just watch chauncy. he will determine who covers this game. Lots of money was bet on Denver. Watch the calls and watch Billups turnovers.

mofome

Banned

u are the smartest man alive, so im just counting on a nowshe winner

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You guys mark my words if Dallas covers this game it will be Billups at the end of it that make sure that Dallas covers it. Now open ur eyes fellas. Don't be closed minded. I have seen this stunt of his for years but if u are afraid to look for it i can't help ya. This Dallas team blows and they would get waxed out in four games if their wasn't gambling involved. Just watch chauncy. he will determine who covers this game. Lots of money was bet on Denver. Watch the calls and watch Billups turnovers.

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3:shoot:(It's an option)

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Damn it Chauncey, why did you make your team give Dirk the and one? Fucking cheater.

Karl needs to stick with Birdman and leave Martin on the bench. I thought when they put him and Carter in the Nuggs would really get it going.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Time to blow this one open...need Denver -6' for the game.

mofome

Banned

yeahhhhhhhhhhh boy!!!!!!!

thanks nowshe!

people stepping up tonight!