NY Reb's CFB

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: NY Reb's CFB

Good luck Reb...UTEP for me tonight as well once the line stops moving.

I feel another Reb hot streak coming, just like last years Bowl season where thanks to Reb I won a sh!t ton of $. Looking forward to this weeks plays. Good Luck, your one of the good guys Reb.12io4j2w90

Here's two for tomorrow at this point:

10* Ole Miss -6
Florida game took a lot out of Arkansas, especially for them to have to turn around and travel to Oxford where former Coach Nutt's new team awaits them. While the Razorbacks were playing their hearts out, Ole Miss was resting their starters in the 4th quarter. Any other week I might not be so sure, for the talent levels are close, but I think Ole Miss is in a preferable emotional position this week. They should win by double digits as the Razorbacks run out of juice late in the game.

10* Mississippi St +23
Again, it's a matter of emotional states. Florida has had two straight intense games against LSU and Arkansas, while next week their annual showdown with Georgia looms. How motivated are they going to be to go to Starkville and kick ass against their former coordinator's new team? I say they'll be happy to go in and get a win and get out without any further injuries. They'll be trying to stop State's RB Anthony Dixon with their backup DTs. MSU's Coach Mullen, meanwhile, knows the Gators about as well as anyone could. Everything favors the Dawgs to cover in this game.

3 early games to add for now:

7* Virginia +6
5* Maryland +5
5* Central Michigan -9

The rest tomorrow. Sleep well tonight.

Twisted_One

EOG Enthusiast

Hey Reb does the weather affect your Vagina play? Steady rain @ gametime. Was leanin that way till I just read the report. Would favor Ga Tech, maybe an under play now b4 they drop it :+clueless

GL

More:

10* Auburn +8
7* Michigan St -2
7* Colorado +5

Twisted, option teams often have a hard time in bad weather. Play on Virginia still stands.

All games:

10* Ole Miss -6
10* Miss St +23
10* Auburn +8
7* Alabama -14
7* Michigan St -2
7* Colorado +5
7* Virginia +5
5* Notre Dame -7
5* Stanford -7

5* Maryland +5
5* Central Michigan -9

Good luck guys!

luder

EOG Member

Reb

You posted that Ole Miss 10* 20 minutes after game time. I wish you had posted that one earlier.

GL

Reb

You posted that Ole Miss 10* 20 minutes after game time. I wish you had posted that one earlier.

GL

Check post #15.

I posted the 10* on Ole Miss Friday night so that everyone would have plenty of time to get on it.

Upgrading:
10* Stanford -7

4 10* plays today. I guess we break the bank or fall off the wall.

Reminds me of the day I had $10,000 in open bets, and finished coming out $50 ahead.

Let's hope we're due for a big day.

Enjoy the games guys.

luder

EOG Member

Sorry about that. I guess I should have paid better attention. Good Luck today Reb!!!