NY Reb's College Football (YTD: 21-9 -- +98.9*)

CFB Saturday: 8-2 (+47.8*)
CFB YTD: 21-9 (+98.9*)
10* plays: 8-0
CFB teasers: 4-0

Friday:

7* UConn -13
I don't like this spot for Baylor at all. They're full from thrashing Washington St last week 45-17, and now they have to travel to the Northeast to deal with a more experienced and well-coached UConn squad. Baylor's freshman QB Robert Griffen is talented and has a great future in Waco, but he's not who you ideally want at the controls when traveling to another section of the country and being in an entirely different, and hostile, environment. Keep an eye on UConn RB Donald Brown, who should have a big night. UConn should win this one handily.

Saturday:

10* Ole Miss -7
Guys, I am going to hammer Ole Miss each week until the computer catches up with them. This is not the week to back an undefeated and spunky Vanderbilt team, who will have their hands full in Oxford. The Rebels are approaching this game as they have not approached a Vandy game in years, and it will not be as close as the last few years might indicate. Look for Ole Miss to make a statement in their opening SEC game. The Rebels are seriously back in the big-time hunt, but no one outside those who saw the Wake Forest game really realizes it yet. The Rebs, after being totally ignored in the draft last year, having nothing to offer the NFL, have 4 guys who could go very high in the draft this time: OTs Oher and Jerry, DT Jerry (the other Jerry's brother -- both from the South Panola High team, along with starting safety Sanford, that has won over 70 games in a row, and who play Apopka, FL, tonight) and DE Hardy, a preseason AA who should see his first action of the year on Saturday. Rebels win big.

10* Florida St -4
If you see this around at 4.5, like I did at BetJamaica, buy the half and go with it. I doubt you will see anything under 5 by tomorrow, even though the public is on undefeated Wake Forest here. If you saw the Ole Miss/Wake Forest game, or any other of the Demon Deacon games this year, you saw that they are a senior-laden, excellently-coached team that makes few mistakes. With that said, they do not have the talent advantage that FSU enjoys, and the Noles will be more motivated for this game than for any Wake Forest game in recent memory. It almost goes back to when the Noles were the hunted and Wake the hunter, only now the roles are reversed. FSU is literally salivating at the thought of having WF in their own stadium tomorrow evening. Lay the points and enjoy the game.

More later in this same thread. Best of luck to all.

Re: NY Reb's College Football (YTD: 21-9 -- +98.9*)

Reb,
Congrats on your early season success!!!!
Hope you had a great summer. Thank GOD Foortball is back.
I am all over UC tonight. I think they will look to make a statement tonight. They are one of the more underrated teams each and every year. It seems like Vegas/public doesn't want to accept that they are now a D1 football program. Hopefully with a blowout tonight, they will turn a few heads.
I also agree with your FSU play. They have been eyeing this game all off-season.
Any thoughts on Miss St.? Are they in a let-down situation, or is their Defense good enough to shut down Paul Johnson and the "Triple-Option."
Appreciate your thoughts and plays Reb.
Continued success!!!!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I'm on the 10*'s as always Reb. Good luck this weekend!

cjv_11

EOG Veteran

on uconn with ya tonight!! gl on your weekend plays

CaptFlippy

EOG Enthusiast

That's one hell of a record! Good luck this weekend!

love the fsu play.

vandy scares me. wish my vols would play one game as hard as vandy plays every game. vandy is due to turn back into vandy.

good luck

p.s. how is iowa not $ and florida teased is ::LMAO::

Apple

Banned

Like your two plays tomorrow a lot.. GL and thanks for posting

WOW! Congrats on your nice start there. Keep killing the man!

We Be Bad

EOG Member

:+oneofakiGreat write up, dude....Congratulations on your very good record....

you know your stuff.

However, I am betting on Wake Forest to cover against Florida State and Vandy to actually win at Ole Miss.

Enjoy the games and of course good luck....

We Be Bad

oakas

EOG Addicted

Hey Reb. Last time I talked to you was at the other place.

Really like Ole Miss this week.

Good luck my friend.:cheers

msubulldog

EOG Veteran

good luck today; like the ole miss pick at anything under 7 1/2. also like the game to go over the number but not as much as straight bet on ole miss -7.

Adding:

7* Mississippi St +8

7* Game I Know Nothing About Play of the Week: Toledo +7
I'll even trust Winky Duck on this one. See his write-up for analysis.

5* Tulsa -10

5* North Carolina -3

5* Michigan St -8

5* Oregon -10

I expect to have a couple of added plays on Saturday. Lots of action this weekend.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Nice job this year Reb...good luck this weekend. Loving the Miss plays this week-end.

Gridmed

EOG Enthusiast

Always love your picks buddy! Thanks a lot!

Adding:

5* San Jose St +8

Upgrading:

10* Toledo +7

7* Michigan St -8

Guys, I am still looking very closely at 3 big SEC games. I might have up to 3 more plays today.

All plays so far:

10* Ole Miss -7
10* FSU -4
10* Toledo +7
7* Miss St +8
7* Michigan St -8
5* Tulsa -10
5* North Carolina -3
5* Oregon -10
5* San Jose St +8

Today's teaser:
Ole Miss +3
Miss St +17
FSU +5

(If you miss Miss St, substitute with Toledo or Mich St)

Upgrading:

7* San Jose St +8

All games so far:

10* Ole Miss -7
10* FSU -4

10* Toledo +7
7* Miss St +8
7* Michigan St -8
7* San Jose St +8
5* Tulsa -10
5* North Carolina -3
5* Oregon -10
<!-- / message -->

hockey88

EOG Member

Reb thanks for the picks, always aprreciate them. I play the units the same as you, how many units would you put on the teaser. Thanks for the help and picks

Reb thanks for the picks, always aprreciate them. I play the units the same as you, how many units would you put on the teaser. Thanks for the help and picks

Teaser would be 2* or 3*

Adding:

7* LSU -2
5* Tennessee +8
5* Arizona St +7

These are the 3 SEC games I mentioned earlier. Like I said, a lot of action today, but I think we will do very well.

Good luck guys.