Obamagate

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Another racist conspiracy made up by Trump. Just like Birtherism.

Trump and his voters hate the black man more than they hate Mexicans. Who Trump has famously called rapist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigrunner

EOG Master
I think there are bigger issues for Trump to focus on than Obama.

He sure does but he's the most unfit and worst President ever. He'd rather peddle in conspiracies than lead the country.

He also had bigger issues than Birtherism also. But hes an extreme bigoted racist that loves trafficking conspiracies. He's a piece of shit.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The trigger of white rage is black advancement. That rage was a perfect igniter to Trump's Birtherism. Despite all that Obama became President. A brutal 8 years for Trump a his racist voters.

And now we're witnessing Trump's angry racist white voters protesting in Mi, Wi, and Pa. Trump's angry white males voters are raging.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
The trigger of white rage is black advancement. That rage was a perfect igniter to Trump's Birtherism. Despite that unfortunately Hussein obama became President. A brutal 8 years for Trump a his racist voters.

And now we're witnessing Trump's angry racist white voters protesting in Mi, Wi, and Pa. Trump's angry white males voters are raging.

https://blexitfoundation.org/

janus

EOG Dedicated
Go fuck yourself, with your blah-blah-blah nonsense. you are the problem. here are some dumb ideas: "let's fix equality by dividing everyone into groups to be treated differently by the color of their skin or their gender". "let's correct disrcimination by demanding hiring practices that discriminate on the very basis they claim to prevent."

you support this nonsense, and that makes you dumb. period.

The trigger of white rage is black advancement. That rage was a perfect igniter to Trump's Birtherism. Despite all that Obama became President. A brutal 8 years for Trump a his racist voters.

It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with democratic governors trying to keep their states shut down for nothing more than politics.

In another thread yesterday the conservatives here were praising Candace Owens and bashing AOC. Libs were just the opposite. Stop playing the race card, it’s useless here.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Why are they mad? Once you figure that out, you can move on.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Why are they mad? Once you figure that out, you can move on.

Because their lives suck. They won't blame themselves so they blame someone else. What aren't they mad about? Take Sleepy for example. He's mad because he can't bet on sports. So he hops on President Lysol's band wagon. The grand wizard of Birtherism, the piece of shit who called Mexicans rapist. And the racist author of Obamagate conspiracy. Suporting Trump makes one a bigoted racist It's simplier than you think. They rage with the advancement of the black person.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Because their lives suck. They won't blame themselves so they blame someone else. What aren't they mad about? Take Sleepy for example. He's mad because he can't bet on sports. So he hops on President Lysol's band wagon. The grand wizard of Birtherism, the piece of shit who called Mexicans rapist. And the racist author of Obamagate conspiracy. Suporting Trump makes one a bigoted racist It's simplier than you think. They rage with the advancement of the black person.
Why is everything race with you? People can't work, why can't you understand that? I know people who are making over $100K here who are barrelled in. I'ts not only blue collar people.

railbird

EOG Master
I saw tons of blacks at the trump rally, they are good people, i have 3 or 4 black freinds that love trump. the blacks i know dont identify with obama. obama was a creation of the cia, his husband Micheal may run as vice president. Biden is just a puppet, Trump will get over 300 EC votes again this time. 5 more years

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Another racist conspiracy made up by Trump. Just like Birtherism.

Trump and his voters hate the black man more than they hate Mexicans. Who Trump has famously called rapist.
Please provide evidence that trump called mexicans rapist.

You stated he has said this "famously" which should make finding this quote quite simple and easy.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Jesus this is a reach.

He was talking about the bad people that come from mexico.

Not saying all mexicans are racists.

The ms-13 types.
What does the left and his haters do - they play that against him. He puts himself in that position and it only hurts him. There are other ways to get that message out.

Trumps racist rhetoric has been straight out of his playbook from day 1. Divide and conquer strategy.

A lot of his extreme bullshit works on his dumb supporters. There are still morons that believe Mexico is actually paying for the wall.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Trumps racist rhetoric has been straight out of his playbook from day 1. Divide and conquer strategy.

A lot of his extreme bullshit works on his dumb supporters. There are still morons that believe Mexico is actually paying for the wall.

For sure, but how would Obama be viewed if it were true? I’m not advocating pursuing it BTW.

kane

EOG master
I saw tons of blacks at the trump rally, they are good people, i have 3 or 4 black freinds that love trump. the blacks i know dont identify with obama. obama was a creation of the cia, his husband Micheal may run as vice president. Biden is just a puppet, Trump will get over 300 EC votes again this time. 5 more years

Trump loves the poorly educated

Do you share your racist views with your so called "friends"? Or do you keep them a secret from them?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I’m not being snarky here FW but I don’t understand your question
How would he be viewed if it were proven he ordered to spy on Trump? He is pretty Teflon to many, starting with the media. Personally it wouldn’t surprise me if all are investigated to some level.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

Given the covid now I think Mexico would want to pay for the wall.

I was making a funny.

A joke.

A sarcastic joke.

How would he be viewed if it were proven he ordered to spy on Trump? He is pretty Teflon to many, starting with the media. Personally it wouldn’t surprise me if all are investigated to some level.

If Obama was in fact ordering trump to be spied on for political gain why would they wait until months after the election to release the intel?

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Your comments are very telling. Obamagate is a racist conspiracy. Just like Birtherism. Anyone that believes differently is a dunce.

It's sad that Trump has to campaign on conspiracies and not reality.

Fair Warning did you know Trump claimed Ukraine was in possession of the DNC server? What ever happened with that? Just one ridiculous conspiracy after another. "Obama wiretapped my phones". Just one conspiracy after another.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Your comments are very telling. Obamagate is a racist conspiracy. Just like Birtherism. Anyone that believes differently is a dunce.

It's sad that Trump has to campaign on conspiracies and not reality.

Fair Warning did you know Trump claimed Ukraine was in possession of the DNC server? What ever happened with that? Just one ridiculous conspiracy after another. "Obama wiretapped my phones". Just one conspiracy after another.

Thanks for again avoiding the question. Did you even read what I posted about this? Do you hyperventilate when I post about the Democrats?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Given the covid now I think Mexico would want to pay for the wall.

I was making a funny.

A joke.

A sarcastic joke.

Cheeseburger is a CULT FAKE NEWS FOLLOWER.

He has No Clue on Doing Business.

The only Way He Thinks Mexico will pay for the Wall, is if Mexico writes a check to the U.S.A.

Redoing Trade Deals, where we use to get ripped off by Mexico, is 1 way to get our money back.

Mexico is paying their Military to Prevent any Illegals entering the U.S.A.

That's another way.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/amer...00-troops-to-us-mexico-border-intl/index.html

Someone as Stupid as Him wouldn't know how to do any of this.

A SNOW FLAKE !

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Yeah I read your hypothetical nonsense.

The reality is Mike Flynn was an unregistered foreign agent that lied under oath multiple times. He was paid 500,000 from Turkey and more from Russia. He's in pictures hangin with Putin in Russia. Then he was caught plotting with Russian spies. He was compromised and the judge says he sold out his country. Kudos to U. S. Intel and the Obama administration for doing their job of protecting America. Mike Flynn and Donald Trump are proven treasonous scum. And the RepubliCons have let them do it.

Your hypothetical questions and comments are nonsense and irrelevant.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Cheeseburger is a CULT FAKE NEWS FOLLOWER.

He has No Clue on Doing Business.

The only Way He Thinks Mexico will pay for the Wall, is if Mexico writes a check to the U.S.A.

Redoing Trade Deals, where we use to get ripped off by Mexico, is 1 way to get our money back.

Mexico is paying their Military to Prevent any Illegals entering the U.S.A.

That's another way.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/24/amer...00-troops-to-us-mexico-border-intl/index.html

Someone as Stupid as Him wouldn't know how to do any of this.

A SNOW FLAKE !

Trump is playing 4D chess with mexico playing checkers.

He get his result (limiting illegals in the country) at a cheaper price than what the wall costs.

brilliant.

I know little about the case.

Neither does trump or his "followers". It's a totally made up hoax to attempt to distract from trumps failed leadership.

On mondays presser he stated that the Obamagate crimes were a big story. When he was asked what crimes were committed he became tongue tied and changed the topic.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Sorry but this is rehashing of the same shit.

FISA investigation covered this already.

Yeah Obama is teflon to democrats but apparently also teflon to Trump's handpicked investigators as well cause the FISA investigation came up with 0 indictments