Obamagate

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Yup. No quid pro quo against a prosecutor cleared by his country. No unmasking of Flynn 47 times violating his 4th Amendment rights. No spying on the Trump campaign using a Steele dossier with unsubstantiated, manufactured evidence paid for by the DNC.

Biden is squeaky clean. LOL.

Try using facts dumb Monkey. Also Tara Reades false allegations are crumbling.

Trump's campaign manager Paul Manafort shared internal polling data with his Russian friends. The data included instructions to target the battleground states of Wi, Mi, and Pa. It's all in the Mueller report.

Dumb Monkey facts matter.

The only people deflecting in this thread are the scumbags that won't even admit to corruption when it's staring them in the face.

Your response to being called out for your deflection is to double down with more deflection. :ROFLMAO:

You and Raiders should be paid by JK for the entertainment provided.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Your response to being called out for your deflection is to double down with more deflection. :ROFLMAO:

So it was me that started talking about the GAO in an Obamagate thread.

Got it.

LOL.

You're too fucking stupid. Maybe your dopey shit works on the playground but not with me, dipshit.

So it was me that started talking about the GAO in an Obamagate thread.

Got it.

LOL.

You're too fucking stupid. Maybe your dopey shit works on the playground but not with me, dipshit.

Yeah it was you who first posted an edited Biden phone call claiming he committed a crime.

Your false claim was discredited.

After being discredited you resorted to hurling a homoerotic insult which is usual standard fair in this forum for self hating closeted gays

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bribery, conspiracy, illegal search and seizure, etc., etc.

There was no law broken by Trump because an investigation is clearly warranted unlike that fucking charade of Russian collusion bullshit dumbfucks like you propagated for years.
Great point.

Monkey is a hell of a lot smarter than you and he may even be an independent. Talk about entertainment, you don't know the difference between unmasking and declassification.

Great point.

Monkey is a hell of a lot smarter than you and he may even be an independent. You won't admit to any corruption. Talk about entertainment, you don't know the difference between unmasking and declassification.

I’ve said many times I’m nothing special as far as intelligence goes. Smart enough to kick around trumptards like yourself however.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Nice dodge closeted angry one.

You’ve still failed to provide the crime Biden committed with his call.

Is English your second language?

Don't worry. The investigations are just starting. And they have a Hell of a lot more evidence than that bullshit circus they tried to frame Trump with.

kane

EOG master
You aren’t kicking anyone around no matter how many times you say it. Tell us about Flynn and unmasking. That was classic.

Heisey has been making you look like the idiot that you are for the last week, so you call your buddy Monkey for help, LOL

kane

EOG master
Great point.

Monkey is a hell of a lot smarter than you and he may even be an independent. Talk about entertainment, you don't know the difference between unmasking and declassification.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahhaha, Raiders with more fake news

Heisey has been making you look like the idiot that you are for the last week, so you call your buddy Monkey for help, LOL
You and Heisenberg aren't fooling anyone. You think Juan Williams is a moderate. They aren't using Hydro in France. I could go on and on. Heisenberg has no idea what masking is and thinks fish tank guy was killed because Trump recommended Hydro.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Bahahahahahahahahahahahhaha, Raiders with more fake news

So I didn't support Sanders before Hillary and the DNC conspired to steal the nomination from him in 2016? And I actually didn't vote for a third party for President in the general election in 2016?

I'm pretty sure there's only one of us between you and I that voted for three different parties in 2016.

Last edited:
That's why Heisenberg was fooled on unmasking. CNN tried to hide the fact that it was still illegal to leak a wiretap from the FBI. Heisenberg thinks it's OK to leak FBI wiretaps because of the way it was portrayed by CNN.

kane

EOG master
You and Heisenberg aren't fooling anyone. You think Juan Williams is a moderate. They aren't using Hydro in France. I could go on and on. Heisenberg has no idea what masking is and thinks fish tank guy was killed because Trump recommended Hydro.

Yeah, the same Juan Williams who said he would consider becoming a republican

kane

EOG master
So I didn't support Sanders before Hillary and the DNC conspired to steal the nomination from him in 2016? And I actually didn't vote for a third party in the general election in 2016?

I'm pretty sure there's only one of us between you and I that voted for three different parties in 2016.

I'm pretty sure there's only of us between you and I who's a die hard Trumptard and worships the ground his orange leader walks on

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
I'm pretty sure there's only of us between you and I who's a die hard Trumptard and worships the ground his orange leader walks on

So an independent can't support Trump or any President in the face of a corrupt framing for foreign collusion? LOL.

Some of the dumbest shit I've ever read in this thread.

You're the partisan hack. Not me.

Coming from the guy who uses conservapedia to get his info, then later admits conservapedia isn't credible, LOL
Seriously you and Heisenberg aren't that bright. I posted wikipedia followed by conservapedia to show that they are both untrustworthy. I didn't realize that I had to spell it out.

kane

EOG master
So an independent can't support Trump or any President in the face of a corrupt framing for foreign collusion? LOL.

Some of the dumbest shit I've ever read in this thread.

You're the partisan hack. Not me.

There isn't one post you've made that would indicate independent, you make Hannity look like a moderate

kane

EOG master
Seriously you and Heisenberg aren't that bright. I posted wikipedia followed by conservapedia to show that they are both untrustworthy. I didn't realize that I had to spell it out.

Blah, blah, blah, nice deflection attempt, go back and get some info from conservapedia

Is English your second language?

Don't worry. The investigations are just starting. And they have a Hell of a lot more evidence than that bullshit circus they tried to frame Trump with.

Your support of starting hoax investigations of a previous WH administration during a pandemic with unemployment at record levels exposes your lack of strategic intelligence.

kane

EOG master

Bright enough to expose you and your fake news, bullshit, and lies