OBAMA's “tale of two cities”

Don Eagleston

EOG Addicted
Re: OBAMA's “tale of two cities”

ben carson has my vote, we need a Christian in their.
Rail, Christians are not the the answer. As the mayor said in Mel Brooks' classic "Blazing Saddles", we'll take the "Niggers" and the "Chinks", but not the Irish. Obama has done a great job. Wish I could vote for him again.

RDTrains

EOG Addicted

Grew up on Staten Island in the 60's, moved to Texas in 1975 and have never looked back. Left because the cost of living and was tired of the winters. Come back home to visit yearly but never had any regrets.

Rail, Christians are not the the answer. As the mayor said in Mel Brooks' classic "Blazing Saddles", we'll take the "Niggers" and the "Chinks", but not the Irish. Obama has done a great job. Wish I could vote for him again.
You are totally insane and should seek help immediately if you really think that the worst President in 80 years has done a great job. I hope you have your reservation in the "Happyland Hotel" verified.

Mr Wonderful

EOG Veteran

Why the need to include Obama in the title since this debate has been going on for 30+ years or just trying to stir the racist pot as usual.

First of all, we are all racist to some extent. Deny it and I will call you a f**king liar to your face. Secondly, the biggest racist are the ones who always try to point out that other people are trying to make everything a racist issue. What really gets me is that I am not afraid to admit that I am white, but I have not found a black person to admit that he/she is black.