Odds on Trump's lockup time (State and Federal combined)

Everfresh

EOG Senior Member
Obviously the chump will do some hard time due to his serious criminal acts but how many actual years in "the joint"?

> 10 years served -1000

> 30 years served -110

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Are you kidding me? The fucktard has been indicted on serious criminal charges both State and Federal. Multiple charges, no way he walks. The Apprentice but for real this time!

"Bitcoin will be worth $0 in a matter of weeks."

Everfresh. 2018.

"I've been right about every Bitcoin prediction I've ever made. Get down on your knees and thank me!"

Everfresh 2023.

Yeah.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Obviously the chump will do some hard time due to his serious criminal acts but how many actual years in "the joint"?

> 10 years served -1000

> 30 years served -110

Gimme: ZERO

ANYONE ELSE.............the planet would end before we saw daylight.

Reality Winner (Her real name) got 5 years for ONE document.

Der Fuhrer should get 1500+.

Also keep in mind IF he goes away he gets an immediate pardon and release from prison if/when a #GOPTraitorsToDemocracy is POTUS

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Deal will be made.

1 felony conviction to not run for President. No jail time.

This way Trump boasts about winning 36 cases and losing JUST ONE! That is WINNING!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Der Fuhrer ... when all the Nazis are on Deep State Joe's side ...

Yeah

Just wondering which one are you here?

Deep State? Seriously. IF the "Deep State" existed #IQ45 is NEVER POTUS! When will #MAGAMorons realize #TrumpCrimeFamily NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL CARE ABOUT ITS GULLIBLE MINIONS for anything other than grifting off of them!

Name ONE THING he has done to benefit ANYONE but himself/family/friends? Save your time - NEVER HAPPENED AND NEVER WILL!

Good grief you guys are DUMB!

Attachments

• Trump - Truth.jpg
    Trump - Truth.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 2

Bushay

NHL Expert
Whatever he was getting before tonight, just went up about 5+ years at LEAST after this debacle tonight.
These are seasoned prosecutors arguing cases in front of the Supreme Court many many times.
Long story short. He's fucked!

blueline

EOG Master
From an Eric Holder interview last night:

Anything without mandatory time is likely home confinement

Convicted of something with mandatory time would be in a minimum security type of "camp"

They have the ability for the secret service to guard him in the "camp"

As things stand now it's at least 2 years before this starts going into play

Obviously the 2024 election outcome factors in

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Yo Winky straight up honest question. You’re a Cal liberal and hey that’s your freedom. But do you truly feel like we are being led by the right guy in Biden? The guy can’t complete sentences or walk in the right direction. And is it possible you can answer this without deflecting on your Trump fetish?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yo Winky straight up honest question. You’re a Cal liberal and hey that’s your freedom. But do you truly feel like we are being led by the right guy in Biden? The guy can’t complete sentences or walk in the right direction. And is it possible you can answer this without deflecting on your Trump fetish?

You Won't Get A Liberal Creep, To Answer Your Honest Question.

Liberalism Is A Disease.

boston massacre

EOG Master
From an Eric Holder interview last night:

Anything without mandatory time is likely home confinement

Convicted of something with mandatory time would be in a minimum security type of "camp"

They have the ability for the secret service to guard him in the "camp"

As things stand now it's at least 2 years before this starts going into play

Obviously the 2024 election outcome factors in

Eric Holder.

A Liberal Dick Head.

Why Would Anybody Listen To That Phony ?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

YES!
YES!
400,000,000% YES!

Don't believe me - LOOK AT THE NUMBERS!

If Der Fuhrer put up 50% of these numbers the same people ripping Biden would be calling #IQ45 the GOAT POTUS!

He can't complete a sentence? OK. Tell me the last time #TrumpIsATraitor spoke a complete sentence? Save it - you can't.

It is nice to have a POTUS who cares about people from all 50 states - not just the ones that voted for him.

It is nice to have a POTUS who lets those in government do their job without any influence/interference - like we had before.

It is nice to have a POTUS who can actually go 60 seconds without telling a lir.

It is nice to have a POTUS who cares about America - not just his pocketbook.

It is nice to have a POTUS who can ride a bike, walk or do physical activities and is not OBESE yet thinks he is Mr. Olympia.

Give me Biden 100 times out of 100 over someone like Jabba the Trump or Fascist Dictator Ron DeSatan

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Shocking that Kinky didn't post a calm, smart, sophisticated reply. I thought for sure he would go straight as requested by Almost.

boston massacre

EOG Master
YES!
YES!
400,000,000% YES!

Don't believe me - LOOK AT THE NUMBERS!

If Der Fuhrer put up 50% of these numbers the same people ripping Biden would be calling #IQ45 the GOAT POTUS!

He can't complete a sentence? OK. Tell me the last time #TrumpIsATraitor spoke a complete sentence? Save it - you can't.

It is nice to have a POTUS who cares about people from all 50 states - not just the ones that voted for him.

It is nice to have a POTUS who lets those in government do their job without any influence/interference - like we had before.

It is nice to have a POTUS who can actually go 60 seconds without telling a lir.

It is nice to have a POTUS who cares about America - not just his pocketbook.

It is nice to have a POTUS who can ride a bike, walk or do physical activities and is not OBESE yet thinks he is Mr. Olympia.

Give me Biden 100 times out of 100 over someone like Jabba the Trump or Fascist Dictator Ron DeSatan

YA.

OKAY.

Everfresh.

Nobody Listens To A Liberal Dweeb Like You.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
boston gambler is the right version of Kinky. Imagine a real life argument with these 2.

Eric would probably call him a Nazi a few times, slap him, pull his hair, go run and hide and call 911 to report that a Nazi was trying to kill him.