Of the non-EOG mods, which one...??

Sam Odom

EOG Master
My short list and each one for a completely different reason: Stevo (MW), Bucfan (RX) & Dante (RX).

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
TO BE HONEST WITH YOU I CANT THINK OF A MODERATOR I LIKE AS FOR BUCSF-G I CANT STAND THIS KISS ASS.HE KISSED THE SHRINKS ARSE UNTIL HE GOT THE CONTEST JOB.THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN THE F-CKING IDIOTS EGO GOT TO HIM.(HEY BUCSF-G YOUR A MODERATOR AT A SPORTS FORUM NOT A BRAIN SERGEON) IN OTHER WORDS YOUR A MORON NOT SOMEBODY ANYBODY TAKES SERIOUSLY.YOU GIVE THESE IDIOTS A JOB AND THEY CHANGE.

I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE THE (SENILE GENERAL):cya TO ANOTHER FORUM FOR A MODERATOR TO BE NAMED LATER

I think everyone knows EOG has the best mod in the GENERAL. RX chit their pants when he left.
STEVEO at MW seems like a really good guy.
DANTE at the RX is a really good mod and he's a STEELER fan which is a plus for me.
Also SHRINK and J-MAN seem to get along quit well!! MAY'N!! lololol!!:+excited-

Whoever doesn't kiss ass and has people's respect should be considered. Watching some poster's it almost sad watching these people basically beg to be considered for a job here. I just hope people see right thru that.

I THINK THE MODS HERE ARE GREAT! BUT, IF WE COULD SIGN DANTE AS A FREE AGENT AND STILL STAY UNDER THE SALARY CAP......:+excited- :+thumbs-2

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I do not want an Army of moderators. In the near future I may need some contest mods, but they will not likely be needed in the capacity of a fireman. I want registered users to find a liking here and make up the traffic. Myself, Glaken, & Ironlock can handle things fine as far as any trouble currently. We hold ourselves to high standards. We will not resort to things which may be detremental to our site. It will not be tolerated.

It is so hard to find true trust in this line of work.

For whatever reason some will always not like you and there is no way around that.

I am me. I am the same me as I was before and I am here to help you, the posters, as needed. Obviously, without the posters here sharing ideas, opinions, and thoughts, we have nothing.

I thank you all for your participation.

The General said:
I do not want an Army of moderators. In the near future I may need some contest mods, but they will not likely be needed in the capacity of a fireman. I want registered users to find a liking here and make up the traffic. Myself, Glaken, & Ironlock can handle things fine as far as any trouble currently. We hold ourselves to high standards. We will not resort to things which may be detremental to our site. It will not be tolerated.

It is so hard to find true trust in this line of work.

For whatever reason some will always not like you and there is no way around that.

I am me. I am the same me as I was before and I am here to help you, the posters, as needed. Obviously, without the posters here sharing ideas, opinions, and thoughts, we have nothing.

I thank you all for your participation.

General you are by far the best moderator I have ever seen. To bad there wasnt more generals to go around.:+thumbs-2