Of these POWER Posters....who posts the Least QUALITY threads?

Of these POWER Posters....who posts the Least QUALITY threads?

• Raiders

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Mofo

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • JMan

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • MadCapper

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Ego

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Jeff Jones

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Gyno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Of these POWER Posters....who posts the Least QUALITY threads?

we'll see Raiders. we'll see how long this BS continues.

mofome

Banned

man-drama back at eog?

2348ji23e

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Is raiders project dragging up ancient shit from other forums on J man? I guess that is what he can do. But who the fuck cares? Brutally as boring as some of the threads he starts. I remember going to view some of these so called power posting drills by raiders at his "home forums". Even there his own guys ragged him mercilessly, put him on ignore. Can the EOG find a project for raiders so he does not continually shit all over this forum? Just contain it to himself.

Maybe something to keep him entertained in his new work space...:pop:

mofome

Banned

he lives for it. :hangt afterall he was from OGD.

i only skimmed over this thread and saw some retarded shit. whats the point, we're grown men looking to have a good time, make some money, and help people make money. OF and seymour and some people have ripped me, who gives a fuck? im a grown man, im not bothered by what some dude that doesnt know me says.

Is that "recycled" TP Frog ???

mo- Who the fuck do you think you are? Your just some dumb kid with lots of friends stroking your back. You add a few ghosts stroking you and you think you're the greatest thing to forumville next to JMan. You're a fucking joke. You want to play, lets play. No one needs a job bad enough to take shit from you.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I forget which brand has the little diamond patterns in it.

But that gives me an idea. How many threads can we start discussing toilet paper?

What type do you use, what brand?

Does it roll off over the top, or from the bottom.

What do you use when you run out?

When you run out outdoors?

What is your favorite toilet paper story?

Have you ever decorated someone's home in toilet paper?

When you use toilet paper do you think of a certain shitferbrains?

How many sheets do you normally use?

Do you double it over?

Do you use softee style or grip and rip?

Why don't they make colored tp?

Are dingleballs part toilet paper, part underwear lint and part turd?

What other uses are there for tp besides ass wiping?

Have you ever made a pipe out of the inner paper roll?

Do you buy 2 packs, 4 packs or bulk 20 roll bags?

Do you carry a roll in your car?

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

mofome

Banned

mo- Who the fuck do you think you are? Your just some dumb kid with lots of friends stroking your back. You add a few ghosts stroking you and you think you're the greatest thing to forumville next to JMan. You're a fucking joke. You want to play, lets play. No one needs a job bad enough to take shit from you.

raiders, simmer down. ghosts? i don't have any. All i said was that we dont need the nonsense; Get a grip. This is not the place for your drama, its not needed.

12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Now that's the raiders we all know, forgot this ass kissing facade. You might have a few believers on this rant.

OF...:+excited-

Frog- Talk about recycling. You say the same old stuff every time. You at least you use to make me laugh and I could have fun with it but when it's the same ole how many threads will raiders start crap it get's boring.

mo knocked out in round 3! mo knocked out in round 3! lol

:mutley

I forget which brand has the little diamond patterns in it.

But that gives me an idea. How many threads can we start discussing toilet paper?

What type do you use, what brand?

Does it roll off over the top, or from the bottom.

What do you use when you run out?

When you run out outdoors?

What is your favorite toilet paper story?

Have you ever decorated someone's home in toilet paper?

When you use toilet paper do you think of a certain shitferbrains?

How many sheets do you normally use?

Do you double it over?

Do you use softee style or grip and rip?

Why don't they make colored tp?

Are dingleballs part toilet paper, part underwear lint and part turd?

What other uses are there for tp besides ass wiping?

Have you ever made a pipe out of the inner paper roll?

Do you buy 2 packs, 4 packs or bulk 20 roll bags?

Do you carry a roll in your car?

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

POST OF THE DAY, EASILY :+textinb3

Blondie

EOG Master

Bad day Raiders?

Happy 4th to you!

mofome

Banned

Pure OGD there, slam somebody and if they don't IMMEDIATELY respond, claim you "shut them up" or "ran them back across the street"

2938u4ji23

Yes, one day this guys says im the best and the next im a joke. Neither the compliments or the insults register; they're equally meaningless if you're not consistent. Shut me up? How silly. Perhaps i was just reading something semi-useful for a spell. How useless all of this is.

:sleeping:

that's nice, because you never come up with one of your own.

was wondering how long it would take for you to come after me. Now run across the road and tell everyone you put me in my place :cheers

Enjoy your 4th Raiders

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Frog- Talk about recycling. You say the same old stuff every time. You at least you use to make me laugh and I could have fun with it but when it's the same ole how many threads will raiders start crap it get's boring.

I am merely reporting on current events. If I say the same ol stuff every time it could be because you are doing the same shit still. Here's an idea for a change, quit posting so many fuckin useless threads everyday. Maybe if you stop, I won't post about it. Get back to your projects EOG boy. I think The Shrink's shoes could use a shine also. And while your at it could you get the moderators doors cleaned, I think they all need thier knobs polished, except Blondie.

OF...:finger004 yourself shitferbrains

Blondie

EOG Master

I am merely reporting on current events. If I say the same ol stuff every time it could be because you are doing the same shit still. Here's an idea for a change, quit posting so many fuckin useless threads everyday. Maybe if you stop, I won't post about it. Get back to your projects EOG boy. I think The Shrink's shoes could use a shine also. And while your at it could you get the moderators doors cleaned, I think they all need thier knobs polished, except Blondie.

OF...:finger004 yourself shitferbrains

Now THAT is one list I am more than happy to be left off of ::LMAO::

Journeyman

EOG Master

You're a fucking shithead, always will be... you have fought with everyone.

And it's so obviously how phoney baloney you are, keep pretending to like people to fit in.

:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Yes, one day this guys says im the best and the next im a joke. Neither the compliments or the insults register; they're equally meaningless if you're not consistent. Shut me up? How silly. Perhaps i was just reading something semi-useful for a spell. How useless all of this is.

:sleeping:

He has been the same for 6 years, if you think he is ever your friend you're mistaken.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

These votes threads are gay ,

just post comments about everyone on the list.

Mo had posted a lot of good statistical threads lately.

I don't really even try and start threads we have enough as it is.

Very Gay

Journeyman

EOG Master

was wondering how long it would take for you to come after me. Now run across the road and tell everyone you put me in my place :cheers

Enjoy your 4th Raiders

This is the worst hire I have ever seen....I thought Ken wanted harmony?

Raiders couldn't hit a harmonic note if it landed square on top of him.

CANCER!

mofome

Banned

He has been the same for 6 years, if you think he is ever your friend you're mistaken.

I am unconcerned with how raiders conducts himself. He has some talent and can do with that what he wishes. Insulting me isn't going to do much for him, but he can do as he pleases. I have never been bothered less by anything in my life.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am unconcerned with how raiders conducts himself. He has some talent and can do with that what he wishes. Insulting me isn't going to do much for him, but he can do as he pleases. I have never been bothered less by anything in my life.

He can't even fit in when he is on the same team, unbelievable.

Guy is a miserable SOB....his entire forum existence is baiting to people into piss fests.

Happy 4th , I'm out.

What a joke, Raiders. :rolleyes:

mofome

Banned

He can't even fit in when he is on the same team, unbelievable.

Guy is a miserable SOB....his entire forum existence is baiting to people into piss fests.

Happy 4th , I'm out.

What a joke, Raiders. :rolleyes:

Have a good one man.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I'm new here, & I probably shouldn't enter this fray. But....I must. I've read 100's of threads here & I must ask : "What exactly is Raiders' talent?" Honestly, I haven't seen it.

I will now accept a "F*ck You !!" from raiders, as I maybe deserve it. :party

mofome

Banned

I'm new here, & I probably shouldn't enter this fray. But....I must. I've read 100's of threads here & I must ask : "What exactly is Raiders' talent?" Honestly, I haven't seen it.

you certainly don't deserve anything like that. raiders knows a few things about the industry, is a good math guy, and can create some decent topics when he cares to. He just gets unsettled at times and he's quick to read too much into things.

Be prepared Bugman. You're about to be accused of being a J Man ghost

BTW, welcome to EOG

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

you certainly don't deserve anything like that. raiders knows a few things about the industry, is a good math guy, and can create some decent topics when he cares to. He just gets unsettled at times and he's quick to read too much into things.

Fair enough, thanks. No offense intended....:cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You know that is kinda funny, I have asked myself the same question about 8 years now, and still haven't seen it. He just blew 2 months of solid asskissing out the window in one day, so not good at that either.

Don't feel bad, he is basically talentless. But the EOG changed his for sale shirt to this one...

Today he spit in that connections face. That is talentless.

OF...:finger004 yourself, talentless shitferbrains

Apple

Banned

Yeah, he'd win an election if we were all politicians - pandering to the perverts :+textinb3

His best werk has actually been down in the MLB section and I already know what he can do during football season, so me personally, I'm REALLY GLAD to have the guy here

What does this mean?:+clueless