Official....Anthony Davis Now A Laker

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Chris Broussard is extremely close to the LeBron camp.

After all, he once worked for both The Plain Dealer and Akron Beacon Journal.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
PER is an offensive stat very little defense if any. Jordan played in an era where the rules were tougher. That is why you have scores 125-124 today which gives you higher points per player

I don't even like PER, I thought you Idiots did? I am trying to explain things in a way for you guys to understand.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
PER is an offensive stat very little defense if any. Jordan played in an era where the rules were tougher. That is why you have scores 125-124 today which gives you higher points per player

And much more wear and tear

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Fox Sports Broussard is saying Kawhi was only interested in Lakerland if they got AD. If somehow Lakers were able to swing it when
their max slot opens up July 20 then I agree it's lights out for the rest of the league. They could fill the rest of the roster with D-League guys.

Broussard says this is coming from someone closely plugged in to the situation.

What's coming? Kawhi to Lakers?

Heim

EOG Master
Kawhi would be a great fit if what Broussard says is true. He has stated publicly he doesn't mind being the 2nd or 3rd option on a team.

Can you imagine LeBron saying that?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Kawhi would be a great fit if what Broussard says is true. He has stated publicly he doesn't mind being the 2nd or 3rd option on a team.

Yes. He said it in regards to Kyrie, about eventually handing the keys over to him.

railbird

EOG Master
AD and Lebron both fake people, both fake injury, not well liked. both injury prone, both compulsive liars.

railbird

EOG Master
Fox Sports Broussard is saying Kawhi was only interested in Lakerland if they got AD. If somehow Lakers were able to swing it when
their max slot opens up July 20 then I agree it's lights out for the rest of the league. They could fill the rest of the roster with D-League guys.

Broussard says this is coming from someone closely plugged in to the situation.
kawhi people dont share info, its a lie, its what lakers want, its not what kawhi said

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Very lucky cause if they got in it would have been problems. They would have been a Top-5 choice this year if all they did was just come back as is.
I guess they didn't want to copy the Toronto blueprint. With the GS injuries, it had a chance to work with some tinkering of the roster involving outside shooting.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I guess they didn't want to copy the Toronto blueprint. With the GS injuries, it had a chance to work with some tinkering of the roster involving outside shooting.

That's exaclty what I am talking about but LA brought it upon themsemselves. Why LBJ signed off on this "Playmakers Plan" instead of "Shooting, shooting, shooting," I'll never understand. Even w/ that ill-conceived plan, they still could have made some serious noise.

Trolling is your job or you're really as stupid as you sound. Name one team that can be realisitically assembled that can beat them 4 out of 7.

Do you realize how good these fucking guys are? They are Top-5 Champs if they came back as is, right now, they are twice as likely to win a Chip than their nearest competetion,

I don't speak, "Idiot" but I'll try. You idiots love the PERception stat. Well, in the history of basketball, here are the top 3 per guys, EVER.

1. Michael Jordan* 27.91

2. LeBron James 27.593

3.Anthony Davis 27.42

Only 2 of the 3 are active and they are both on the same team, do you get it now?

Fuck PER, i could give two shits about it. I've seen them play, you're fucked, get used to it.

bwwahaahaaaa completely useless stats that dont mean shit. Lebron has played an extra 4 or 5 seasons with all the play offs he has seen. Just like Kobe and he's 35 anyway so he is basically like a 50 year old out there at this point. Yeah he has talent but his age has shown the past few years and these injuries he has been getting fake or not are going ot eventually be real enough. Davis has already shown injury issues and for a guy built like him he might be done in a year or two. Would actually be good if Lakers did sign him long term and he did break down, thats the lakers legacy right now.

GSW couldnt win with 2 guys BETTER than what Lakers have and 2 or 3 others guys WAY better than anything Lakers can hope for. Houston had a much better roster than Lakers will this year. How did that do? Like Isaid the ONLY reason lakers are even in a conversation for anything is because noone knows what the actual good teams are going to do. And no one is even talking about hte team that just won it all, or the team they beat that had the best record in the league. Or the Celtics who had issues.

Its Laker myopia because they made a single move traded away a half dozen guys to rent a player for a year and there is some dream that all of a sudden LA is back. Same stupid shit as last year when they signed Leron to play with a bunch of losers. I said it back then and I said they would be a lottery team and they were they actually won fewer games than I thought they would, thats how bad they were.

How about you all wait until they get the other 8 guys they need to even fill their roster.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
bwwahaahaaaa completely useless stats that dont mean shit. Lebron has played an extra 4 or 5 seasons with all the play offs he has seen. Just like Kobe and he's 35 anyway so he is basically like a 50 year old out there at this point. Yeah he has talent but his age has shown the past few years and these injuries he has been getting fake or not are going ot eventually be real enough. Davis has already shown injury issues and for a guy built like him he might be done in a year or two. Would actually be good if Lakers did sign him long term and he did break down, thats the lakers legacy right now.

GSW couldnt win with 2 guys BETTER than what Lakers have and 2 or 3 others guys WAY better than anything Lakers can hope for. Houston had a much better roster than Lakers will this year. How did that do? Like Isaid the ONLY reason lakers are even in a conversation for anything is because noone knows what the actual good teams are going to do. And no one is even talking about hte team that just won it all, or the team they beat that had the best record in the league. Or the Celtics who had issues.

Its Laker myopia because they made a single move traded away a half dozen guys to rent a player for a year and there is some dream that all of a sudden LA is back. Same stupid shit as last year when they signed Leron to play with a bunch of losers. I said it back then and I said they would be a lottery team and they were they actually won fewer games than I thought they would, thats how bad they were.

How about you all wait until they get the other 8 guys they need to even fill their roster.

I"m responding to you to let you know that you are too dumb to even respond to. It's my understanding that you are on the lamb from a psycho-ward, perhaps posting isn't a good idea since that could be a way of tracking you. Good luck and stay running/

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Lebron has earned the right to choose his teammates but I do feel sometimes he goes overboard and thinks he can run everything in the office as well.

Jordan is the best basketball played the world has ever seen. His greatness was on display when players mauled you. A lot of these players wouldn't be able to do what they did back than.

kane

EOG master

When you're the GOAT, why would you ever want to be relegated to being the second or third option?

kane

EOG master
I"m responding to you to let you know that you are too dumb to even respond to. It's my understanding that you are on the lamb from a psycho-ward, perhaps posting isn't a good idea since that could be a way of tracking you. Good luck and stay running/

Game, just so you know, you're dealing with a guy who thinks the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax, and also doesn't believe the Las Vegas shooting happened either, the guy is a kook

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Game, just so you know, you're dealing with a guy who thinks the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax, and also doesn't believe the Las Vegas shooting happened either, the guy is a kook

I like, "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," as much as the next guy.

MrTop

EOG Master
the gov't does not make up these shootings. No need to . They just sell the weapons with their vote in congress . People shoot people.

We will see what happens when James starts backstabbing Vogel for making him play defense. Also we will see Davis mindset and how things move forward on whether he waives his 4 million trade bonus.

James is a coach killer and he will make short work of Vogel, Lakers are dysfunctional and that has always been their biggest weakness, even when they had talent in their prime. Now they have a guy who might be talented but lazy (Shaq and Bynum so he fits right into Laker history) and a guy who is beat and broken down. And lets not forget the injuries. Set the over under at half the season Davis misses with a bad back (real or not). Then of course another Laker issue...depth/bench. They sold tickets off big names and let the bench just be. So they now might have a couple 'big' names what about the rest of the roster I think they have only 6 guys signed right now. And those 6 guys (depending on when signings happen) are taking up 80 million. Think they have 32 million in 'hard' cap space (at best, with as little as 24 I think), so theyre a little handcuffed on who and how they can sign guys. Its not fantasy league NBA anymore. Well here it is google is your friend I guess....

https://lebronwire.usatoday.com/201...-lakers-cap-space-situation-post-davis-trade/

So first year head coach (who coaches opposite of what most guys want), dinosaur 'superstar', a guy on an expiring contract theyre renting for a year, no bench, cap issues.

People LOVE to talk about 'sharp' and square here. Betting FUTURES is as square as it gets anyway. But that aside betting futures on so many unknowns is just retarded. Look at GSW, a couple twists ans turns and a sure thing goes to a 'gentlemans sweep'.

Still the smartest guy here obviously. Watching fools make future bets in the NBA is so funny. Especially guys who talk about 'good' odds and 'bad' odds. ANY odds with NBA futures are bad. Lakers wont even win their conference now let alone the title. But then again its still the Clippers but they have some actual talent now. More than when they had Paul and the ginger nignag playing there. Lakers still havent filled their roster.

What is James going to be like NOW? After all his plans went up in flames? Like I said no one wants to play with him on purpose. Davis will 99% be gone after this rent a year contract is over. Hell he might demand to be traded before the deadline next season. I would say the Lakers are (due to intangibles) MORE likely to be a lottery team than not at this point.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Still the smartest guy here obviously. Watching fools make future bets in the NBA is so funny. Especially guys who talk about 'good' odds and 'bad' odds. ANY odds with NBA futures are bad. Lakers wont even win their conference now let alone the title. But then again its still the Clippers but they have some actual talent now. More than when they had Paul and the ginger nignag playing there. Lakers still havent filled their roster.

What is James going to be like NOW? After all his plans went up in flames? Like I said no one wants to play with him on purpose. Davis will 99% be gone after this rent a year contract is over. Hell he might demand to be traded before the deadline next season. I would say the Lakers are (due to intangibles) MORE likely to be a lottery team than not at this point.

If I was Davis, I would want out after next year. Fvck KOBE, LEBRON, MAGIC, PELINKA, and BUSS.

Pick your possibilities now.

Teams can work all next year to make space for when you are FREE.

Hook up with Lillard/ McCollum in Portland.

Harden in Houston.

Maybe Gol. St. with Curry/ Thompson

Tell NETS and Milwaukee to make space.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Boogie to the Lakers on a one year deal, I honestly have no idea how all these guys will mesh on the court or in the locker room, so many new faces and guys who've never played together, I plan on taking the Under on their win total, they might come together and be good, but I think it will take some time

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Kawhi ends up working LAL and Lebron. Too funny

LMAO. Yeah, to morons like you he really worked em.

I'm on record saying I want role players over a 3rd star. Got what I wanted and they aren't done.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Kawhi ends up working LAL and Lebron. Too funny

Let me educate you:

Consequences are more important than probabilities.

Even though it was a small probability LAL landed Kawhi, you have to hold out because it's done, done and done if you get him.

I personally wanted role players but they obviously wanted to go the 3rd star route and I don't blame them.

LMAO. Yeah, to morons like you he really worked em.

I'm on record saying I want role players over a 3rd star. Got what I wanted and they aren't done.

He who laughs last, laughs best.

I’m not the idiot who has a school girl crush on a professional athlete

they barely have enough money for role players. The shit they have signed is a joke. Look at the guys CLippers have. granted theyre still the Clippers but theyre stacked right now. They have 3 wing players that could start on just about nay team in the league. Leanard doesnt even have to guard anyone at all.

Once Davis leaves after this year and Lebron does what he does Lakers will be in the toilet for another decade. LMAO no players and no picks for how many years? To rent a guy for a season with zero guarantees?

Not sure if numbers work but how awesome would it be to see Davis go to Clippers after this year......

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
they barely have enough money for role players. The shit they have signed is a joke. Look at the guys CLippers have. granted theyre still the Clippers but theyre stacked right now. They have 3 wing players that could start on just about nay team in the league. Leanard doesnt even have to guard anyone at all.

Once Davis leaves after this year and Lebron does what he does Lakers will be in the toilet for another decade. LMAO no players and no picks for how many years? To rent a guy for a season with zero guarantees?

Not sure if numbers work but how awesome would it be to see Davis go to Clippers after this year......

First off, LAL kept the 2 best guys that play off LBJ, brilliantly, I've seen it; The Kings Hand and McGee.

Secondly. 13-Klaws is going to be a problem, I have said as much, that defense is going to be stifling but w/ LBJ and Rondo running the show, I'll take my chances over 7 games.

Here's my Lineup:

1. LBJ
2. Green
3. Kuzmania A.K.A The Kings Hand
4. AD
5. Boogie

Bench: Rondo, McGee, KCP, Dudley, Daniels & Cook (more to possibly come)

It's not perfect but good luck besting them to 7.

MrTop

EOG Master
First off, LAL kept the 2 best guys that play off LBJ, brilliantly, I've seen it; The Kings Hand and McGee.

Secondly. 13-Klaws is going to be a problem, I have said as much, that defense is going to be stifling but w/ LBJ and Rondo running the show, I'll take my chances over 7 games.

Here's my Lineup:

1. LBJ
2. Green
3. Kuzmania A.K.A The Kings Hand
4. AD
5. Boogie

Bench: Rondo, McGee, KCP, Dudley, Daniels & Cook (more to possibly come)

It's not perfect but good luck besting them to 7.

it probably will be..your line up too big :

rondo or caruso
green
lbj
davis & kozma
cousins with willie MaGee coming off bench

Last edited: