Official....Anthony Davis Now A Laker

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
First off, LAL kept the 2 best guys that play off LBJ, brilliantly, I've seen it; The Kings Hand and McGee.

Secondly. 13-Klaws is going to be a problem, I have said as much, that defense is going to be stifling but w/ LBJ and Rondo running the show, I'll take my chances over 7 games.

Here's my Lineup:

1. LBJ
2. Green
3. Kuzmania A.K.A The Kings Hand
4. AD
5. Boogie

Bench: Rondo, McGee, KCP, Dudley, Daniels & Cook (more to possibly come)

It's not perfect but good luck besting them to 7.
I’ll take my chances that this team breaks down over 82, screw the 7 game series.

MrTop

EOG Master
Lakers underdog in their own division

points bet :

clippers -182
lakers +225
GS +550

BOL :

Clippers -125
Laker +175
GS +500

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Lakers underdog in their own division

points bet :

clippers -182
lakers +225
GS +550

BOL :

Clippers -125
Laker +175
GS +500

We've established that 13-Klaws is going to be a problem. I'm well aware of this and updated my prior, "Done and done," comments. Kawhi knew that alone, UniBron would wipe the floor w/ him, hence his power play; good for him. It evens things up.

Let's say inside a year LBJ drops out of the top-5 best player in the world rankings (Currently #1 in GB's rankings), he's still going to be the best playmaker and he's surrounded by 2 elite scorers and a budding one in Kuzmania.

Secondly, I'm not going to sit here and pretend they are defensively at 13-Klaws level, however, I believe they have better rim protection (highest % shot) and will be a better defensive rebounding team (most good defensive possessions end w/ a defensive rebound, not a turn over). I also believe LAL has better shooting; correct me if I'm wrong. I could be wrong about all of this as I don't know LAC nearly as well as I know LAL but I know the main protagonisits and I like mine better.

As for LA's lineup, yours is probably closer to what they will put out there, but that would be my lineup as of today.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
I’ll take my chances that this team breaks down over 82, screw the 7 game series.

Injury or chemsitry? PG13 and Kawhi have had more significant injuries in their careers than UniBron. Also, UniBron isn't as redundant as 13-Klaws. Don't get me wrong, those claws will chop your hand off but from a chemistry POV, it's not a match made in Heaven.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

So the Usurper King can once again fool everyone into believing he's the best in the World?

1. Kawhi joined the #1 team in the East (as far as seeding goes the year before)
2. He didn't have to go through LeBronto
3. The Sixers took him 7 games with their best player totally compromised w/ nagging injuries
4. The GS Nerds were absolutely decimated in those Finals. Healthy, I don't know what would have happened, my best guess, Nerds in 5, no more than 6.

This is your New King? Stop praying to false Gods. Kawhi is awesome but never has been and never will be LBJ.... becuase no one is.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
4. The GS Nerds were absolutely decimated in those Finals. Healthy, I don't know what would have happened, my best guess, Nerds in 5, no more than 6.

I'm going to one-up this, If Embid is healthy, they don't get by Philly.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
So the Usurper King can once again fool everyone into believing he's the best in the World?

1. Kawhi joined the #1 team in the East (as far as seeding goes the year before)
2. He didn't have to go through LeBronto
3. The Sixers took him 7 games with their best player totally compromised w/ nagging injuries

This is your New King? Stop praying to false Gods. Kawhi is awesome but never has been and never will be LBJ.... becuase no one is.
Why does the NBA need a king? All I said was that Lakers won’t last over a 82-game season without breaking down.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Why does the NBA need a king? All I said was that Lakers won’t last over a 82-game season without breaking down.

They don't as they already have one.

Ok, if they break down then my point is void. I'm saying, if healthy, no one is beating them to 4 in 7.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It was announced today LBJ at point....

I fucking love it when a plan comes together.

As things stand now, my lineup should be the lineup so we can line up the LG up and pick em off, one-by-one. LBJ starts at the 1 and Rondo backs him. It's only logical. You have the best Playmaker in the LG surrounded by scorers and 2 guys that you know for a fact play wonderful off him; leverage it.

They dont have any defense with most of the 'logical' line ups. Vogel will do something 'creative'. I am sure and that is more than likely going to rub James the coach killer the wrong way especially if they start off with a bad record which isnt too hard to imagine.

First year coach a bunch of miscellaneous parts and not a very good defensive team to begin with. Going to be fun watching James comments

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
They dont have any defense with most of the 'logical' line ups. Vogel will do something 'creative'. I am sure and that is more than likely going to rub James the coach killer the wrong way especially if they start off with a bad record which isnt too hard to imagine.

First year coach a bunch of miscellaneous parts and not a very good defensive team to begin with. Going to be fun watching James comments

They have 2 elite defenders in that lineup, throw in Bradley, that's 3. WTF are you talking about?

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
They have 2 elite defenders in that lineup, throw in Bradley, that's 3. WTF are you talking about?

Kuzmania is avg, LBJ is avg and Boogie is below average. I expect Kuzmania and Boogie to improve defensively and I want LBJ staying Avg until such time they really need it.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Revised Starting Lineup:

1. LBJ
2. Bradley
3. Green
4. AD
5. Boogie

I don't think they'll do this but I think they should. This is deadly,

I've got the best playmaker in the game, 2 elite scorers (not even including LBJ) and 3 top level defenders covering the perimeter and paint. I also have playmaking, scoring, shooting and rim protection coming off the bench.

Heim

EOG Master
Revised Starting Lineup:

1. LBJ
2. Bradley
3. Green
4. AD
5. Boogie

I don't think they'll do this but I think they should. This is deadly,

I've got the best playmaker in the game, 2 elite scorers (not even including LBJ) and 3 top level defenders covering the perimeter and paint. I also have playmaking, scoring, shooting and rim protection coming off the bench.

This makes more sense... somebody has to guard opposition's pg. It certainly isn't going to be LeBron.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
This makes more sense... somebody has to guard opposition's pg. It certainly isn't going to be LeBron.

It certainly does and let's hope LA figures it out; not to difficult but I have learned common sense isn't all the common. Bradley is my 3rd favorite player in the LG, behind Marcus Smart but I'd prefer Bradely w/ LBJ even though Marcus occupies a special place in my heart.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
It certainly does and let's hope LA figures it out; not to difficult but I have learned common sense isn't all the common. Bradley is my 3rd favorite player in the LG, behind Marcus Smart but I'd prefer Bradely w/ LBJ even though Marcus occupies a special place in my heart.

How can you not respect this shit?

Who the fuck does this short, fat guy think he is blocking the King of Kings?