Official Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato Thirty(30) Horse Racing Picks in Thirty(30) Days Thread!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Official Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato Thirty(30) Horse Racing Picks in Thirty(30) Days Thread!

Meaty has been awfully quiet.

Re: Official Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato Thirty(30) Horse Racing Picks in Thirty(30) Days Thread!

Still resting up from hitting the refresh key 20,000 times for all those views, lol.

[Just poking good-natured fun.]

I say bring back Dave for another 30 days.

It's not like the Nazi invasion of Paris. He just sucks.

Sure, I know he will still lose half his money, but that's the charm.

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated

Let Meatman do another 30 days so we can fade him and pay our morgages with the winnings. This time and from now on have Meatman pick football and baseball only.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Let Meatman do another 30 days so we can fade him and pay our morgages with the winnings. This time and from now on have Meatman pick football and baseball only.

Unfortunately, horse racing doesnt give bettors the option to directly 'fade', they force you to actually pick the winner out of the other runners. So, not only do you need to be correct about the fade, you gotta pick the winner too. Tough chore.

Hopefully exchange wagering will enter horse racing, that way, if you hate a horse but have no clue about the other runners, you can fade the horse you dislike without worrying about picking the winner.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

As of today I haven't gotten the MO but he said he may not send it out till today.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Got the MO in today we are all good.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Good to hear. :cheers

yisman

EOG Master

By law the Florida court must release the names of the jury in the Casey Anthony trial. Once I make a profit betting thirty(30) horses in thirty(30) days EOG should release the FULL NAME and e-mail address of all the people that have bashed and made fun of me in this thread, but of course we all know that will NEVER happen.

Do you have a deal with Fezzik where he pays you five (5) cents for every name and e-mail you get him?

yisman

EOG Master

The bottom line we are less we have both made less then half of the thirty(30) picks and I have seen guys like you choke(like my BF on Wednesday(I loan him money and he fucks me, but only with her bet friend) will tomorrow) especially when a TOTAL NOBODY like yourself has the lead going into the final round versus the #1 sports wagering handicapping figure in all of Las Vegas as of today which is me because you can NOT handle the pressure.

Any chance I have to screw Dave Tuley I will.

Thank you for answering the "packing fudge" question for us. I hope you are the reach around type.

I put the word fuck first and then changed it to screw.

Adding more...

Meaty is it true your prop bet lock in the Superbowl (49ers/Ravens) was heads on the coin flip?

yisman

EOG Master

Cum find me fatboy. Are you scared?

If he has a problem with me he can cum find me.

after all the years living here in Las Vegas I now understand what "I need to borrow $300" sounds like with a 10" pole going down your throat.

Some pretty depraved stuff in this thread.

Interesting read.