Official POS69 roast/flambe thread...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
OK, per numerous requests here it is. The number one rule, there are no rules, because POS69 has none, he gets the same. He is supposed to be either pr or off limits for this thread. If you think you should defend him, that is also available. Either way, this is for Blondie and the EOG who he played his usual low life games with. Let the valet park your rides, enjoy the catered roast POS69 and let the flames proceed.

I am sorry Blondie, I did not know that photo was you.

OF...:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Official POS69 roast/flambe thread...

I would like to make an opening statement.

Alot of us go back and forth with wit and barbs and overall (atleast for me) its all in good fun. I would be willing to sit and have a beer or a lemonade with anyone on any site except this piece of shit.

He is the only poster that if I had the chance the first time meeting him I would kick his feet out while I hear in the background sweep the leg.

I feel his online persona is his real persona and that is one of a complete jackass

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What exactly were his transgressions this time if I may ask you to repeat them for the audience/thread?

POS69 is a drag queen?

OF...:+clueless

Ive got run but I'll check in by saying that this creep has a long history of lying, animal abuse and contest meddling. Simply put his small fire needs to be peed on until estingushed. Zip down the flys and let him have it!

- K1

texansfan

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1408627 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 08-11-08, 11:56 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #51 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Spreadbeater<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1408627", true); </SCRIPT>
Miami Heat and NBA Guru

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1408627 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: We're expecting a capacity crowd here today, 'The PO69 Roast' will start at 5 PM Pacific time
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Whoever is roasting this POS, please remember to incude the story about how he fucked over my buddy Troy, TROCK from the RX, for $300. For those who do not know all the details, here is the brief story. TROCK and POS69 met in Vegas, while at the Bash. They were shooting the shit for a few hours and POS69 wanted to get into a poker tourny. He needed $300 entrance fee. He didnt have it on him, so TROCK lent him the money, thinking this is a RX regular, I am sure he is good for it. POS69 then got all of TROCK's info, including email addy, mailing address, and phone number, so that he could pay him back as soon as he got back home. Well to make a long story short, TROCK never saw a penny. Never. This is about 3 years ago if I am not mistaken. POS69 has come up with every bullshit story you can imagine. From him saying he sent out a money order, to saying he can't find the receipt from the money order, to saying that someone must have cashed the money order before TROCK got ahold of it, etc. Bottom line is this fucking scum POS69 never paid TROCK back a penny. Cocksucker.

<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

POS69 stated numerous times that he sent the money and would look for the receipt. After a few days, when the receipt couldn't be found, he stated "who keeps receipts?"

I found this rather hypocritical, especially after the pager incident with Jman. I remember him calling out Jman, demanding to see the receipt that showed he sent the pager to him.

Hey POS69, who keeps receipts, right?

I would like to make an opening statement.

Alot of us go back and forth with wit and barbs and overall (atleast for me) its all in good fun. I would be willing to sit and have a beer or a lemonade with anyone on any site except this piece of shit.

He is the only poster that if I had the chance the first time meeting him I would kick his feet out while I hear in the background sweep the leg.

I feel his online persona is his real persona and that is one of a complete jackass
I've met the guy twice, have you met him?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

So he is a stiff, but how many times over?

I only sneak into hotel pools to bathe...

OF...:pop:

Timetopay

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1400048 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 11-23-2002, 08:32 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #7 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>PO69<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1400048", true); </SCRIPT>
Mooderator

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1400048 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Well I didnt really play the Philly under and Atlanta, I just wanted to give general opinions on those games. I do have the maximum amount that you can bet on a 2 teamer with the Detroit under and dallas. I would have made them best bets, but they were underdogs and a little risky for my record.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 1400048 popup menu -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>PO69</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by PO69</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Add PO69 to Your Buddy List</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 1400048 popup menu -->

I cant post the link as it leads across the way but this is good old PO after he gave out his hockey picks for the day.

The ones that lost he did not really play...

texansfan

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1409853 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 08-11-08, 06:44 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #9 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Journeyman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1409853", true); </SCRIPT>
LINESMOVER.COM

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1409853 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: I have changed my avatar for tonights event
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Where is that picture of PO69? would be good to use in that thread...the one with the cards on his shirt.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 1409853 popup menu -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by Journeyman</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>http://forums.eog.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=67</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 1409853 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #1409853 -->
<!-- start content table --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- / start content table --><!-- controls below postbits --><TABLE style="MARGIN-TOP: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=smallfont></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Journeyman

EOG Master

Would anyone care to do a Pay Pal in exchange for Poker Stars? I have $110 in pay pal, I'll trade you for $100 poker stars.....burp

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

He drives a vw, a Jabba, I think...

Great fuel economy, I fill up and drive away no pay.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

<table class="tborder" id="post1409853" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 08-11-08, 06:44 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #9 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">Journeyman<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1409853", true); </script>
LINESMOVER.COM

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1409853" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"><!-- icon and title --> Re: I have changed my avatar for tonights event
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Where is that picture of PO69? would be good to use in that thread...the one with the cards on his shirt.
<!-- / message --></td></tr><tr><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px;"> </td><td class="alt1" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px 1px 0px;" align="right"><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></td></tr></tbody></table><!-- post 1409853 popup menu -->
<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="thead">Journeyman</td></tr><tr><td class="vbmenu_option">View Public Profile</td></tr><tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Send a private message to Journeyman</td></tr><tr><td class="vbmenu_option">Find More Posts by Journeyman</td></tr><tr><td class="vbmenu_option">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<!-- / post 1409853 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #1409853 -->
<!-- start content table --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- / start content table --><!-- controls below postbits --><table style="margin-top: 0px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td class="smallfont"></td></tr></tbody></table>​

Is that really PO69? HAHAHA, what a douchebag!! Nice shirt homo

:LMAO

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Bashes are great, I usually get my food slipped under the door...

Yummy, urp, yummy, belch, urp.

OF...:doh1

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

They will never catch me, my plan is too clever...

They matched my IP addy, shit, won't blame Cannon now. How do you spell apology?

OF...2348ji23e

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Boy this flooding is horrible, where is my vcr?

POS69, you are not leaving me to die are you?

OF...:doh1

No. Where in what I said says I have met him?

I said I feel his online persona is the same as his real life.
We only seem to hear from you when there is an abundance of negativity. Your posts have also really increased in anticipation of the flame-a-thon.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone friend. Why were you recently on Post Review, oh I remember... For trying to steal a contest involving the name of an NFL player by listing the names of hundreds of NFL players cut and paste style. Well done TTP.

As for PO, He's a proven liar regarding his wager size, He went after my co-worker viciously and he's an all around sneaky slithering snake.

However, I've met the man and believe me he can buy and sell every man on this forum aside from the owner.

You want to bash the guy, great. Knock yourself out. But I can tell you that he posts up cash with our sponsors and gives the books a lot of action.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

We only seem to hear from you when there is an abundance of negativity. Your posts have also really increased in anticipation of the flame-a-thon.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone friend. Why were you recently on Post Review, oh I remember... For trying to steal a contest involving the name of an NFL player by listing the names of hundreds of NFL players cut and paste style. Well done TTP.

As for PO, He's a proven liar regarding his wager size, He went after my co-worker viciously and he's an all around sneaky slithering snake.

However, I've met the man and believe me he can buy and sell every man on this forum aside from the owner.

You want to bash the guy, great. Knock yourself out. But I can tell you that he posts up cash with our sponsors and gives the books a lot of action.

way to ruin a great thread

:rolleyes:

texansfan

EOG Master

It says more about him when he stiffs his fellow posters. Trust me on this one, he can't either buy nor sell me.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I am tapped, even out of Elvis chips,

Ripped these off from church, will this get me in the tourney?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Guy claims he's a doctor and I don't buy that one either.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

No, here they are collecter items, one is worth $300, I have heard...

You ain't nuthin but a hounddog. Can I borrow $295, I'll send you a money order when I get back home?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tried to steal a contest. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Anyone who knows me knows no way in hell was I going to take a penny.

Jimmy start another thread you want to go at it with me. Leave this one for PO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Interesting take the Jimmy...I have always backed him for being one of and maybe the biggest contest player I have ever dealt with he always posts up...

Assuming what you're saying is correct, 'buy and sell every poster' ...where did he get this incredible wealth from? Surely not betting on the Astros?

You think it came from being a doctor?

:blink: buy and sell everyone ......

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

It was so sad, the waters came in so fast, I lost all of my pets...

Will you take Elvis chips for him? How about a money order by mail, great thanks. Oh yes, i need your address.

OF...oij213490

You pay the 10 grand and put me into the WSOP ME, i'll be glad to wear your websites hat.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

You know it was kinda funny, I fucked up and left a bunch of stuff inside of them...

They died, I laughed, they were only Mexicans anyway...

"Doctor to the Stars"

And this priceless nugget from across the street. From the Best of PO69:

http://forum.therx.com/showthread.php?t=574420&highlight=po69+proceed

<table id="post4915704" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid none solid solid; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130) -moz-use-text-color rgb(253, 222, 130) rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 12-25-2007, 08:38 PM <!-- / status icon and date --> </td> <td class="thead" style="border-style: solid solid solid none; border-color: rgb(253, 222, 130) rgb(253, 222, 130) rgb(253, 222, 130) -moz-use-text-color; border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #150 </td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="alt2" style="border-style: none solid; border-color: -moz-use-text-color rgb(253, 222, 130); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175"> hippieki11er <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4915704", true); </script>
RX Senior

</td> <td class="alt1" id="td_post_4915704" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(253, 222, 130);"> <!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> You expect ANYONE to believe that you owned a HORSE? No one who owns a horse refers to them in such a cavalier manner:

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by PO69
I even left our pets at the house, but not too worried about that, or at least until my son asks about them in a few weeks!
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
A horse is not a "pet" you fucking moron and certainly not something that anyone could just casually forget about for weeks. "Hey dad it just dawned on me, but have you seen 'ol Silver around lately?". Cats and dogs.. those are "pets" and are exactly what you were talking about, isn't that right? Don't bother answering, you already sealed your fate right here:

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by PO69
Luckily I didnt have to wait in the Houston traffic jams where the cars went 4 miles in 4 hours! Imagine having pets WITH CHILDREN in the same car in situation like that
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
So again, these "pets" would've fit in the "same car" afterall, but you just didn't WANT them there because it would've made "the situation" rather uncomfortable. Isn't that right? Afterall, you just said as much right there. Busted.

The fact that you're now backtracking and LYING in the desperate attempt to save your ridiculous "Rx messageboard cred" is lower than low. Whatsmore, you're too stupid to even know how to cover your own tracks. You saw that a different poster said "hey guys, we don't even know what kind of pets he was talking about" (as if somehow that would've even made a difference) and decided to jump at that as your chance for a way out, isn't that right you retard? Whatsmore, a HORSE would've most likely SURVIVED that situation by running to higher grounds and/or a sheltered area. They're very intelligent animals, but then again a mental midget like yourself would have no idea about that.

Your priorities were clear from the beginning.. your trashy guitars, retarded video game systems, and boo hoo you were upset about your tacky poker room being flooded. And of course you needed to get to the closest Kinko's ASAP so you could log in some bets! You certainly didn't own a HORSE for crying out loud and only an absolute MORON would expect anyone here to believe that shit! You're a fucking disgrace and scum of the highest order and deserved everything you got, end of story.</td></tr></tbody></table>

Post 49 from the Best of is great:

TROCK <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5257345", true); </script>
RX Junior

<!-- icon and title -->
<hr style="color: rgb(253, 222, 130);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> This should help refresh PO's memory since he doesn't use the yahoo email anymore. The only thing edited are Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, Account Numbers, with XXXXXXX's

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="ReadMsgSubject" colspan="2">Re: trock (300 at the I.P.)‏</td></tr><tr><td class="SecondaryTextColor">From:</td><td>(playersonlyXXXX@yahoo.com)</td></tr><tr><td class="SecondaryTextColor">Sent:</td><td>Wed 10/04/06 12:47 AM</td></tr><tr><td class="SecondaryTextColor">To: </td><td>xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com)</td></tr></tbody></table>
Can you open up an account at betjamaica??

I will send you $315 right to your account. Just open one up for the baseball playoffs. They are one of the best books out there

TROCK wrote:player i don't have any offshore accounts and i just started posting, i've
been a lurker on the rx for about 7 years. i went to the bash with
"spreadbeater". just drop it in the mail or if you have a wachovia bank in
texas i'll give you my info and you could just do a deposit to my account
number either way is fine or western union(i just want you to know that i'm
not rushing ya, just a friendly reminder.............by the way how did you
end up doing in vegas with the poker a buddy of mine finished 11th in the
world series of poker on t.v. 1.1 million(fred goldman) good luck in
baseball it's been rough for me

>From: XXXXXXXX
>To:Trock
>Subject: Re: trock (300 at the I.P.)
>Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 23:27:57 -0700 (PDT)
>
>I actually did lose the info! But I also had NO IDEAD what your username
>was until now of course. You MUST have had another username in the past
>though. Do you have a betjamaica account? I could send you $300 via
>betjamaica pretty quick. I have over $XXXX in that account. Let me know. I
>dont check this email accouint everyday though, but will try and check
>tomorrow again.
>
>
> I was going to ask on the RX about the money, but I didnt want every
>TOM, DICK, AND JOURNEYMAN to make a claim to the money. But I do remember
>your hometown
>
>TROCK wrote:
> i thought you had forgotten or lost my info
>
>
>
>troy XXXXX
>XXXXXXXXX street
>XXXXXXXX, florida XXXX>
>954-XXX-XXXX cell

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="ReadMsgSubject" colspan="2">Re: trock (300 at the I.P.)‏</td></tr><tr><td class="SecondaryTextColor">From:</td><td> (playersonlyXXXX@yahoo.com)</td></tr><tr><td class="SecondaryTextColor">Sent:</td><td>Fri 10/20/06 1:10 AM</td></tr><tr><td class="SecondaryTextColor">To: </td><td>TROCK</td></tr></tbody></table>
Sorry about the delay. I dont check this mail often and I have been out of the country for the past week and wont be back to the USA for another 10 days. I am in Mexico currently.

It would be real hard for me to send cash for at least 2 more weeks, but how about this. Certainly you have a friend who gambles online??? I can send $330 to betjamaica or skybook to you or a friend of your choice. I can send that from here using the phone. Or better yet, why dont you sign up for an account and wager for a while. I will even email you my picks for the NFL and WORLD SERIES. Sometimes my actual picks are different than my post at the rx. I wont be posting too often during the next 10 days, but I can check my mail each day.

Sign up for an account at betjamaica. Use the account number XXXX as a referral source. Or sign up at skybook. Use xXXXXX as a referral source there. I can then send you the cash ASAP. You have nothing to lose and $30 to gain! Also I will send you my picks each day! You can actually withdraw this money whenever you want as well

TROCK wrote:
XXXX, just send me a check for the $300.

Journeyman

EOG Master

I am battling Larry King for a post flambe interview, PO how about it?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Maybe if we post a sign. Lost dog. You think they floated away?

No, they are probably around here somewhere...

OF...:hangt