Official POS69 roast/flambe thread...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: Official POS69 roast/flambe thread...

Who's idea was this yours Frog? Genuis. I'm still waiting for the first guy who reads the whole thread and then tells us he is leaving the site because of the bashing. :+textinb3 Tick Toc. Tick Tock.

Have to give credit where credit is due, this is mofome's baby. Pulling out POS69 posts in the middle of it was the best part of all. Brilliant. Wait, I was just defending myself. Guess not.

Sorry POS69, you can't be here...hahahaha

OF...2348ji23e

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

I'm being honest when I say I've never seen a poster get so much crap (well deserved) on so many different forums as POS69. Not just one forum but all across the board. That about sums it up.

texansfan

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3325236 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 10-21-2006, 11:26 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #64 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>spreadbeater<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3325236", true); </SCRIPT>
NBA and Miami Heat Guru

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3325236 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->No clue what anyone is talking about with the editing of the thread, but I can tell you this....when I met PO69 at the BASH, I can say that I have never met a creepier person in my life. To top it all off, he claims to have killed a few people in Mexico while being a doctor. The worst part about that is that he said something along the lines of, "Who cares, it was an accident." Not sure if he is lying about that or not, but IMO this guy just wreaked of being a scumbag. Have no idea about his prior history here, but this guy is no good. Shady as they come.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Have to give credit where credit is due, this is mofome's baby. Pulling out POS69 posts in the middle of it was the best part of all. Brilliant. Wait, I was just defending myself. Guess not.

Their was a sighting of the old Mo? Just kidding Mo.

texansfan

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3334739 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 10-23-2006, 07:30 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #99 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>TTinCO<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3334739", true); </SCRIPT>
Super Moderator

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3334739 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by playersonly69
The wager was still more than the rent in your apartment each month Clipper!!

Damn you are a loser Clipjoint! Find something else to talk about 24 hours a day than me

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Well, that looks like an admission of guilt. So now we have a self proclaimed doctor who posts phony tickets and cheats in a contest for a T-shirt. You're amazing.....and once again proving that you have a problem with telling the truth.

mofome

Banned

I'm being honest when I say I've never seen a poster get so much crap (well deserved) on so many different forums as POS69. Not just one forum but all across the board. That about sums it up.

too much has built up, ghosting and bashing our mod blondie was enough. he will face the music for today and that will be that. sometimes people bring it upon themselves and id rather have people get it out here than have it run into 41 threads over the next 20 weeks. sure some people will take some jabs, but this lets people get most of it out now. hes got to make some changes.

texansfan

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3337115 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 10-24-2006, 01:40 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #122 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>kosar<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3337115", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3337115 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by MrCleo
Mexico...can anyone post a picture of this clown from the Bash?
I had the 'pleasure' of meeting this tool at another sites party. You don't need a picture. Just imagine an obese, sloppy, beat-up looking guy and be forewarned that if his lips are moving, he's lying. One of the posters in this thread hit it right on the head. Creepy.

He regaled me with tales of his incredible poker prowess and of how his Mexican doctors license was suspended. He didn't say why, but an earlier poster mentioned that POS told him he killed two people down there. That's probably it. How the hell can you lose your license in Mexico?
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

texansfan

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3342177 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 10-25-2006, 10:28 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #146 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>PO69<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3342177", true); </SCRIPT>
Mooderator

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3342177 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Journeyman
Doctor PO69....I have known you on here for going on 5 years now, we've had our moments but I feel overall we are okay to go back and forth about things, so I must ask you ...#1 why would u even say you accidently killed two people even if it was a joke? And if it really happened ,how did it happen?
I didnt KILL anyone. 2 patients may have died under my care from post surgical complications. Killed and DIED are two totally different things!! I wasnt the only doctor who was there and in Mexico the surgical areas are not as sterile as they are here in the US. Even here in the US, patients die from nosocomial infections. It can happen and it did.

In one case, 2 sponges were left inside a patient. We are supposed to count those as physicians, but we always take them out and announce the count to a presiding nurse who is responsible for the final count. Well, not sure what happened, but the nurse gave us the correct count, but it was obviously incorrect. Of course I wouldnt expect 99% of the posters to understand such things in depth, so that is all that I will say on the matter.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

Let's Not forget this Beauty...Fighting with a Girl..no less

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1328434 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>playersonly69<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1328434", true); </SCRIPT>
Mooderator

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1328434 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: #8 Sportsgirl vs. # 9 PO69
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->No I cant let this go!!

Virtually everyone outside of Shrink and Mofome knows how this should be scored. And of course a few other rookies chime in since they came over from SBR with Mofome.

But all of the real gamblers know the rules here and you manipulated them. You cheated the system and got away with it somehow.

Then you dont accept my offer when I offered to give you 20% of my winnings if I win???? That is a great offer. First of all, you would most likely win anyway next week, but even if you dont, you would still have a shot at the money.

And you were TOTALLY wrong when she keep claiming that EVERYONE would play the same way. Well newsflash, NO ONE played the same way! No one even came close to playing that dirty. Most leaders just posted their plays early in the day. Then you past post the game. That is akin to cheating in this case since you limited my selection. OBVIOUSLY, had I known that you were going to make a selection, I would have not have taken my pick. It didnt give me a shot if you tied your pick and I won.

karma is a bitch and will catch up to you here. As long as it isnt someone I despise, I might give your opponent a few good picks next week.

I understand why Shrink wont take badass's offer. He is scared of losing to me again. Hell I was going to give badass 25% of what I won. I might have to tell him who I would take as well.

Not sure what you have to lose taking my offer. You may win anyway, and win that happens, I will never say anyone word about it. If you happen to lose, then if I make the money, you still get 20%. Well I will tell you what, I will go to 25% like I offered badass

PO69

EOG Master

As usual, texansfan is showing how big of a loser that he really is! Even TTP is doing all of this texansfan.

texansfan just doesnt get it

I know this won't be a popular position to support, but I have got to be true to myself..

Even though I agree with much of what has been posted, I am starting to feel sorry for PO...

I know he has done a lot of hurtful things, and I also realize how dishonest he has been...

But how many more posts are going to change anything?

Isn't it time to allow PO to respond? And if not, when?

We all have made mistakes and I've probably made more than most...

I am a big believer in forgiveness.

I would like a chance to see if he will ask to be forgiven...

Am I alone here? :+clueless

THE SHRINK

Blondie

EOG Master

No Shrink you are not alone on this. I agree completely with you.

Apple

Banned

As usual, texansfan is showing how big of a loser that he really is! Even TTP is doing all of this texansfan.

texansfan is one of the best posters around.. Nobody has any animosity towards him other than you.

I know this won't be a popular position to support, but I have got to be true to myself..

Even though I agree with much of what has been posted, I am starting to feel sorry for PO...

I know he has done a lot of hurtful things, and I also realize how dishonest he has been...

THE SHRINK
:cheers

PO69

EOG Master

Well I have already asked blondie to forgive my actions. No one else's forgiveness matters

Journeyman

EOG Master

<TABLE class=tborder id=post3342177 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> 10-25-2006, 10:28 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right>#146 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>PO69<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_3342177", true); </SCRIPT>
Mooderator

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3342177 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Journeyman
Doctor PO69....I have known you on here for going on 5 years now, we've had our moments but I feel overall we are okay to go back and forth about things, so I must ask you ...#1 why would u even say you accidently killed two people even if it was a joke? And if it really happened ,how did it happen?

I didnt KILL anyone. 2 patients may have died under my care from post surgical complications. Killed and DIED are two totally different things!! I wasnt the only doctor who was there and in Mexico the surgical areas are not as sterile as they are here in the US. Even here in the US, patients die from nosocomial infections. It can happen and it did.

In one case, 2 sponges were left inside a patient. We are supposed to count those as physicians, but we always take them out and announce the count to a presiding nurse who is responsible for the final count. Well, not sure what happened, but the nurse gave us the correct count, but it was obviously incorrect. Of course I wouldnt expect 99% of the posters to understand such things in depth, so that is all that I will say on the matter.

I can't help but wonder if he had action and was busy checking scores. :doh1

I know it's not funny, and in all seriousness that is just terrible...it does happen a lot it seems.

texansfan

EOG Master

Back to the ASS-ylum dickbag. We've got this one night to bash the hell out of you and I'm getting my licks in.

What you fail to realize is that all of this is brought on by you. I could give a fuck less about you. There's a reason why you're banned across the street and got yourself temporarily banned here.

You just don't get it. It's not just me. How can so many people think negatively of you? I see, it must be all of us, not you. Trust me, after today, you keep me out of your BS and I'll do the same.

THE SHRINK

18 minutes before this post of yours you said he was the most selfish person that you know.

Now you're all weepy and feeling bad for him?

But of course, he should be able to respond.

Who cut him off from responding in the first place?

He responded earlier a bunch of times and someone said his posts were deleted.

I know it wasn't Hoffa because he admires the ogre for his immense wealth.

Lemme guess. That half-wit Ego?

PO69

EOG Master

Journeyman, it isnt the physician who even counts the sponges OR instruments. There is a specific person who has that job.

PO69

EOG Master

Back to the ASS-ylum dickbag. We've got this one night to bash the hell out of you and I'm getting my licks in.

What you fail to realize is that all of this is brought on by you. I could give a fuck less about you. There's a reason why you're banned across the street and got yourself temporarily banned here.

You just don't get it. It's not just me. How can so many people think negatively of you? I see, it must be all of us, not you. Trust me, after today, you keep me out of your BS and I'll do the same.

Keep talking loser! You are the one lying now!

mofome

Banned

po69 cant reply for two hours and we feel bad for the guy. he made his bed, hes treated people like shit and he should be left to read some of it and just take it.

Tried to steal a contest. Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Anyone who knows me knows no way in hell was I going to take a penny.

Jimmy start another thread you want to go at it with me. Leave this one for PO
You did in fact try to steal the contest so get off your high horse.

I'll gladly take PO at this forum over you and your negativity.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

A lot of awesome twist and turns in this thread. Unintentional, but going all over for sure. I tried to keep it light, but there is some real hate here. Don't know what think, but sympathy for POS69, is not one of my thoughts.

OF...:pop:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Stiffs who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

that joke is old.... You shouldnt make up lies. As a mod that doesnt look good to lie about things to make posters look bad. TTP wasnt trying to scam a contest. You are an idiot if you think he was scamming to get the money

Carry on FROG.

However, some contributors in this thread have no leg to stand on in regards to flaming others.

that joke is old.... You shouldnt make up lies. As a mod that doesnt look good to lie about things to make posters look bad. TTP wasnt trying to scam a contest. You are an idiot if you think he was scamming to get the money
Stone cold fact.

Who's the girl in your avatar and are you still stiffing for $300.00?