Official POS69 roast/flambe thread...

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Official POS69 roast/flambe thread...

Good point, I quit with oldfriend.

I was talking to oldfriend above I guess anyway. But he of course wouldnt put the rest of the thread up.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Good point, I quit with oldfriend.

I was talking to oldfriend above I guess anyway. But he of course wouldnt put the rest of the thread up.

It's your post fuckhead, what don't you understand? You can't lie your way out of this. And I sure as hell am not as forgiving as Blondie. I'll knock that stench right off of you. That is the worst post ever, even lower than beantownjims, in my entire posting career. Don't fuck with my family, especially my kids. That is a zero tolerence, extreme prejudice response, every time. Show's over.

OF...:mad:

Timetopay

EOG Master

Looks like you don't like being called out for jamming out contest?

Your act is tired and lame. Been banned from any of our contests for copying another posters plays lately.

I know the shit on both of you boys so don't play your holy act with me. Neither of you have the credibility to call out anyone.

Anytime Hoffa. Dont combine the two of us.

You want to start a thread sticky the bitch at the top of the forum. Call it what I know about Timetopay. Be my fucking guest. But I can tell you this there are about 20 to 30 guys who will vouch for me in every money transaction ever done from $100's to $10,000's so you will make a fool of yourself in the process.

mofome

Banned

I like TTP a lot, i don't know why anyone would like him outside of the fact that they maybe don't like his humor? eh anyway.

this thread will be locked at 1am and done with. po69 has taken a beating as he deserved, from there we'll move on.

po69, grow the fuck up and treat people well or dont come back. no more child molester shit, no more ghosting and bashing people; at some point things have to get better and change. Hopefully that point is today for you. i dont believe that anyone is hopeless, but you seem to be pushing my belief. You're a grown man, stop talking about how other people 'look' and stop making shit up about people. Enter your contests, post your plays, talk some shit, have some fun, and enjoy the NFL season.

gl

Anytime Hoffa. Dont combine the two of us.

You want to start a thread sticky the bitch at the top of the forum. Call it what I know about Timetopay. Be my fucking guest. But I can tell you this there are about 20 to 30 guys who will vouch for me in every money transaction ever done from $100's to $10,000's so you will make a fool of yourself in the process.
Did you jam our contest?

You're a rubber room poster, know your place.

Timetopay

EOG Master

what does jam your contest mean?

I sincerely do not know.

If you mean I posted all those names to steal the money you are so offbase it is no funny.

If its that I fucked around to try to be funny/ and screw around yes I did.

Maybe it was a joke gone bad but again there was no one post in the thread to stop and I had to copy and paste 26 letters of quarterbacks. so it took a while

Your main forum is your rubber room unfortunately. So I post the same way I do there.

ballwonder

EOG Master

This is vintage fucking hoffa tonight men. Cleaning house and cracking heads like old times.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Hoffa is going after the wrong guys. He can talk shit about me all he wants. I owe money, whatever. Talk bad about me. But talking like that to ttp as a mod at this site represents this site very badly imo... Hoffa take a chill pill, grab a beer, smoke a joint, take a walk, get laid... do something to calm down a little bit pal

Timetopay

EOG Master

This is vintage fucking hoffa tonight men. Cleaning house and cracking heads like old times.

in what matter balls?

He keeps saying I "jammed" out a contest. Thats all I have seen. He's right I guess I fucked around on the contest for a laugh. If that is cleaning house I have no idea what you call what frog has done to PO

ballwonder

EOG Master

I'm just saying TTP you have to admit this is vintage hoffa when he would pop in and smack a few peckers. Not saying who is right and who is wrong, however, I remember the contest thing and it was a pain in the ass because I was actually participating as was others and it was clogging it with shit. It was funny at first but after the 35,003,345,353 name it was kind old. I like your humor and think you are funny and like I said nothing personal.

PO69

EOG Master

Oldfriend, when did I mention your kids exactly??

I said kidneys! And anyway, you started that shit that night.

Of course you saying that you are going to your "little froggie" down my wife's throat isnt considered bad!

Timetopay

EOG Master

I'm just saying TTP you have to admit this is vintage hoffa when he would pop in and smack a few peckers. Not saying who is right and who is wrong, however, I remember the contest thing and it was a pain in the ass because I was actually participating as was others and it was clogging it with shit. It was funny at first but after the 35,003,345,353 name it was kind old. I like your humor and think you are funny and like I said nothing personal.
'

same here ball

But like I said after letter A,B,C,D all it would have taken was a mod to say stop. No one did. I dont know why. Ithought they were enjoying it. :houra

I dont really know Jimmy. I locked out of this site more than im here.

As an actual grad of Texas A&M I ran his name through the Alumni database that "actual" graduates can access. Guess who I did not find? Of course he said that was just a name he used for poker tournaments and not his real name, but I doubt it. As a matter of fact, I doubt most of anything he posts.

I copied his picks he made in a free baseball contest here and pm'd mofo telling him I was going to prove that he cheats. I changed the tiebreaker for total pitches from 100 to 99. He edited to 98. I edited to 97 etc, etc. This went on for a good five minutes after the game had started, until I copied his post and asked him how many times he was going to change it.

Dont think he doesnt do that every time.

PO69

EOG Master

PM me that name that you looked up junior! And junio, YOU were the one who copied my picks. I didnt copy yours

I only have 2 DEGREES from Texas A&M University

PM me that name that you looked up junior! And junio, YOU were the one who copied my picks. I didnt copy yours

I only have 2 DEGREES from Texas A&M University

po,

u just don't get it or u just don't care?

Which is it? :+clueless

PO69

EOG Master

Well the guy now CLAIMS to have looked up whether I have a degree or not. I only have 2 of them from A&M.

If it wasnt from a loser like him, I wouldnt say anything.

Of course he never looked up anything because he doesnt have my name

Well the guy now CLAIMS to have looked up whether I have a degree or not. I only have 2 of them from A&M.

Yep were going to believe you over TN ... :houra

You or Pro Poker Player posted it once but then he checked to see if you won some poker tournament and could find your name (shocker). You responded that you use a poker alias because you dont want people to know its you because of your poker reputation. So there is a chance I had the wrong name, but I doubt it. At least I can admit when I might be wrong. Hell, you cant even do it when you are wrong.

It was something like that. I just remember laughing and thinking, what a POS. Kind of like what I am doing while reading what all your friends have to say about you.

PO69

EOG Master

Well the best thing is that you dont need to believe me! It doesnt matter what you think. Not sure how I could have earned an MD degree without a college degree or 2 though.

I know what I have. The fact that he acts like such a little kid all of the time makes ME WONDER if he ever has even attended college.

Ok genius, then tell me what site you used to look up where i graduated?? You didnt PM that name either. I really want to know where I could out something like names of people who graduated in the last 20 years from Texas A&M

The only degree that you've ever had was some mail order Mexican Dr. thing. You killed two people. You somehow managed to lose THAT license. Well, even in Mexico I guess they take exception to supposed doctors killing people through total incompetence.

Hey man, i'm not saying that you meant to kill them, but shit happens!

Hoffa shouldnt be a mod, he instigates things more than anyone. He is a idiot. Dont pay attention to him.
This is Eye on Gambling son. Say anything you want about PO, but he's a gambler.

When I need a moderator for Eye on Stiffs you'll be my go to guy.

PO69

EOG Master

What did you major in? Any minors?

When are you going OM the name that you are looking up. It cant be the correct name.

But I will play along

Microbiology BS
Biology BA Minor chemistry

So what is the website genius?? Prove it to me that you could even check out something. Hell, I wouldnt mind checking to see if a few guys actually graduated

Ok genius, then tell me what site you used to look up where i graduated?? You didnt PM that name either. I really want to know where I could out something like names of people who graduated in the last 20 years from Texas A&M

You have to be a member the the Alumni Association and pay dues. It's $100 a year to be a century club member and you get access to the alumni info. They send info to any alumni about the site and even more stuff if you ever donate to the University. But I'm sure you know all that.

JaBrady

EOG Addicted

what kind of doctor are you? where did you do your residency? fellowship? in other words who trained you?

mofome

Banned

just glanced through some more of this, reading anyone call hoffa an 'idiot' is absurd. He and i dont see eye to eye on some forum things, perhaps, but he is as bright a person as there are here. i like some of the boys he doesn't, but calling him an 'idiot' is ridiculous. name calling, in generall, is ridiculous.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

what kind of doctor are you? where did you do your residency? fellowship? in other words who trained you?

He's not a doctor well maybe in that game that shocks your hand if you hit the side with your scalpel.

Timetopay

EOG Master

[edit] B

:finger004