Official POS69 roast/flambe thread...

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Official POS69 roast/flambe thread...

Seymour there is no doubt. I cant find anyone else that has even remotely the history of this man.

Lets put it this way. I would rather have Jman crash at my house for a month than eat a lunch with PO

Journeyman

EOG Master

Seymour there is no doubt. I cant find anyone else that has even remotely the history of this man.

Lets put it this way. I would rather have Jman crash at my house for a month than eat a lunch with PO

shit 5 mins talking to me and you would probably beg me to visit. :pop:

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I respect that - naturally this dueche bag is deserving of his title - but I'm still voting for Shrink no matter who he faces.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Who left his pets in the hurricane? It was either PO69 or Chop - both dueches - just of varying degrees?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Reality is Journey is not even a top 5 dueche for me yet he is a lay up to win - Kodiak, Newlyweds, Ace, P069, Panther, etc. - these are the true clowns

Timetopay

EOG Master

nah im hoping he just had a bad year(jman)

The guys who live in fantasy land the Newlyweds,POs,etc are the ones that just fry me.

Why you voting Shrink all the way?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Yes, I thought it was him but Chop is a dueche too and he is from that area so I could not remember.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Who left his pets in the hurricane? It was either PO69 or Chop - both dueches - just of varying degrees?

I thought i saw a post over here sent from RX that had a screen name similar to the guy getting roasted. A guy with your screen name was giving the guy shit because he was talking about leaving his pets behind during the hurricane. Do you use the same handle here or was this another Seymour over at RX?

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

nah im hoping he just had a bad year(jman)

The guys who live in fantasy land the Newlyweds,POs,etc are the ones that just fry me.

Why you voting Shrink all the way?

Truth be told - the big guy just lost it for about a month - but he really went beeeerrrrrzzzzeeeerrrrkkkkk.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I thought i saw a post over here sent from RX that had a screen name similar to the guy getting roasted. A guy with your screen name was giving the guy shit because he was talking about leaving his pets behind during the hurricane. Do you use the same handle here or was this another Seymour over at RX?

I'm Seymour at the RX too - but it was not me - I just got in from a late dinner and I highly recomend Sea Smoke Pinot Noir

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

POS69 sure gained a lot of new fans tonight in this thread. Was an excellent adventure. As far as unethical lying sleezeballs, he is easily the worst the forums have ever seen. He gives all gamblers a bad name, and that is tough to do. Never seen so many horrible bs moves. I think he is going to catch shit at any forum he posts at from now on. Instead of one thread, one night, this is going to have lasting effects.

OF...:pop:

mofome

Banned

good show gents. time to move on. po69 took what was coming to him and the 12th is a new day.

КАк выбрать хороший хостинг

КАк выбрать хороший хостинг

Как выбрать хороший хостинг для достойного сайта Хостинг* Выбор хостинга — это также как выбор жены: до свадьбы она одна, после свадьбы – другая и, самое главное, чужая всегда лучше! ( Drug) Количество компаний, предоставляющих услуги хостинга по данным крупнейшего русскоязычного каталога хостинг-провайдеров hostobzor.ru на 20.04.2011 более 1000, с большой долей уверенности могу сказать, что это лишь небольшая часть. Какую же компанию выбрать пользователю для размещения своего сайта из тысяч. Как найти ту единственную, которая его устроит. В Интернете на эту тему написано уже немало статей и я слышал немало теорий, начиная от того, что выбирать нужно только компании с собственным датацентром и заканчивая той, что выбирать нужно компанию, у которой в названии не присутствует слово «хост». Лично я могу поспорить с обеими теориями. На истину в конечной инстанции не претендую, но, тем не менее, проделав полный путь от потребителя услуг хостинга, до владельца подобной компании, определенный опыт имею. Итак, я постараюсь дать некоторые рекомендации, которые можно проверить тем или иным образом.

yisman

EOG Master

week 1 was arizona
week 2 was carolina
week 3 was miami

week 13 is:

Seattle