Official signin sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll Tournament (Wed September 29th)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman or Bigdaddy with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..

2. Must have 50 posts prior to the start of the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Also a big thanks to Bigdaddy for helping step up with me to try and control the ghosts and double accounts to make this a more pleasurable tournament for active eog posters..

GL :cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signin sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll Tournament (Wed September 29th)

This thread will close promptly at 9pm est on weds night, then u will recieve a pm from either myself or Bigdaddy with the password for the tournament..

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signin sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker Freeroll Tournament (Wed September 29th)

i'm in

joe blow

EOG Addicted

remember to send the pm with your details asked for :cheers

I just sent it to you
IT'S GOING TO ALOT MORE FUN PLAYING WITH JUST POSTERS
Much better odds also
Thanks guys12io4j2w90

i'm in and pm'd bigdaddy...my info...thanks in advance and good luck to eog'ers....good job in cleaning this up as way too many ghosts and folks we don't even know...thanks again...

tblaze

EOG Addicted

IN tblaze44...if you dont adhere, play and cash, just send the leftovers to me :+excited-

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

I'm in sound like a good way to cut down on the non eoger's

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

I'm in - sent PM's to the appropriate members.

Thank you - Good Luck!!!

VOX

BigDaddy

EOG Master

everyone make sure the PM you send looks like this

Poker screen name:
Bookmaker acct#:

we need both

again the password will be sent after 9pm est

you all will have plenty of time to get registered as the tourney starts at 9:30 pm est

so be in your seat if you register we don't want empty seats from any players that we have sent the PW to and they have registered.

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Sounds good - thanks!!!
12io4j2w90​

I'm In. PM sent. Good solution! BOL
:cheers

Sent Tuck info. Im in. GL tonight Gentlemen.

slyone66

EOG Master

i'm in. see you on the felt boyz

jam

EOG Veteran

in

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member

IN

thanks eog

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in and pm sent

thanks

Tuckman

Uh Poster

people who have followed the rules so far and that are eligible

tuckman
bigdaddy
nomamesguey
joeblow
just luck
jeffsku
moneyburning
voxbobby
rcrowe
passtherock
kidkinggolf
orizion7
slyone66
nimue77
augustus

betmonkey and tblaze, i need u to send me your bookmaker poker account number and the name that will be showing up in the standings (it could just be your account number for this part as well)

orizion7 i need your poker account number as well

i sent a pm to all 3 of you asking for it, just wanted to mention it here also incase u overlook the pm

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

What's this poker you speak of? :finger004

BigDaddy

EOG Master

rctt

you need to send more info

i replied to your pm

this is not hard guys read the thread

everyone make sure the PM you send looks like this

Poker screen name:
Bookmaker acct#:

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Is somebody stressing?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

stressing?

i wouldnt call it that cuz neither of us care if u are in or not, but without the correct info u wont be eligible to play

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Haha calm down fellas. It's a FR poker game. Sure things are messed up with it but the easier thing to do would be to collect names at the end for the winners. What are you going to have a spreadsheet for all 400+ members who occasionally roll in and out of this site and decide to play? Maybe you don't have much to do on a Wednesday night besides police 100 people. Anyway BOL, guaranteed the PW still is leaked and the end result would be the same if you just collected info at the end.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

rctt03

you are good to go now.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i put the o/u at about 25 tonight

i could be wrong

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

In as Jerseyshop101

pm sent to Tuckman

Thanks Ball, Tuck and BD! This is a great idea!

:cheers

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Thanks buddy. We will probably be at the same table, we usually are. See you in a few hours.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Haha calm down fellas. It's a FR poker game. Sure things are messed up with it but the easier thing to do would be to collect names at the end for the winners. What are you going to have a spreadsheet for all 400+ members who occasionally roll in and out of this site and decide to play? Maybe you don't have much to do on a Wednesday night besides police 100 people. Anyway BOL, guaranteed the PW still is leaked and the end result would be the same if you just collected info at the end.

Collecting the names at the end would still allow the cheating. And yes it is a FR, but at least this FR gives away $1000 in freeplays, and not just a step up to another freeroll. The chances of cashing in this one are pretty good compared to the norm.

At least this way (pm'ing your acct and poker name before the tourney begins) helps stop the players who have multiple poker accounts from playing them all in this same tourney. They should only play one now.

pm sent to big daddy

Tuckman

Uh Poster

updated people who are in

tuckman
bigdaddy
nomamesguey
joeblow
just luck
jeffsku
moneyburning
voxbobby
rcrowe
passtherock
kidkinggolf
orizion7
slyone66
nimue77
augustus
betmonkey
jam
rctt03
jerseyshop
bcmoats

wrigley, i just havent recieved your info from Bigdaddy yet, once i do i will put u in..

chihuahua, not sure if u sent your info to Bigdaddy also, just giving a heads up if u havent

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

PM sent to Tuckman
I'm In !!!!