Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 16th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 14th

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 16th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 14th

in :tub:

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 16th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 14th

in

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

In

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

I'm in this week...thanks

bigTEX

EOG Member

i would love to play:+waving-5

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

In

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

IN

slyone66

EOG Master

I fuked up and signed up in last weeks thread again, BUMMING, have good game guys see you next week

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

lay off the alcohol sly...hopefully one of the regulars wins the bounty and not one of the Johnny come latelys.

:cheers

just wondered if sitouts got paid the last 2 weeks that made the final table, since i bubbled . Should i get it instead. If tuck didnt see the sitouts I assume he wouldn't know they were sitouts

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

PM me your paypal info and ill send the bounty..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

just wondered if sitouts got paid the last 2 weeks that made the final table, since i bubbled . Should i get it instead. If tuck didnt see the sitouts I assume he wouldn't know they were sitouts

no u should not get jack squat instead, and i wasnt able to play last week and didnt make the money so what u even talking about

u posted months ago sitouts in tourneys wouldnt get paid, i guess you forgot, o well.

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

what were the top payouts tonight?

thx

-stash

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

bounty must be claimed by 8EST tonight or it will be up for grabs next week. Same timeframe applies next week, if available then. It is not very difficult to have a Paypal acct ready and PM me your details after you scalp me.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

bounty was not claimed again..whoever Oasis is, has forfeited it..bounty will again be on my head next week. If noone claims it next week then I'm done with it.

bounty was not claimed again..whoever Oasis is, has forfeited it..bounty will again be on my head next week. If noone claims it next week then I'm done with it.

Oasis is just a freeroll wh*re...never contributes anything to EOG. 2938u4ji23

Tuckman

Uh Poster

There will be more bounties as well next week, im gonna pick another poster to go along with me

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

good to hear we will have the EOG Bountyrama next week :cheers

still waiting on u to collect your 5 buck bounty or just add it to someone:tub:

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

send it to me as a gift on paypal then

joeblow

EOG Addicted

I love this bounties stuff.Knockout tourneys are my favorites:+waving-5