Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 2nd 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 31st

moneyburning

EOG Addicted
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 2nd 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 31st

in ty

roachman

EOG Addicted
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 2nd 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 31st

in

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

in please

In.

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

I'm in!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

In. Even though I think this code of ethics is a crock of shit.

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

en so busy this weekend forgot to get IN the tourney.

oh well gl this week guys and maybe i will come rail the final table :btj:

-stash

tblaze

EOG Addicted

good luck everybody!

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

gl tonight! The person who knocks me out PM me your paypal name and I will send the bounty

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

sorry I'm baked, I meant whoever knocks out Betmonkey

:cheers

tblaze

EOG Addicted

who would've known!!

bubbled, i can't get a break in life, 8s vs jacks, he caught an 8,

could of folded my way to 20 freeplay but who wants that

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

Bounty still alive

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

good run betmonkey..l5822l wins the bounty, PM me your Paypal info and I will send the $20

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

Went to hit the "call" button and he went all in at the same time and I called his all in...oh well. Try again next week. I really wanted to collect my own bounty...lol

Thanks EOG/Bookmaker

slyone66

EOG Master

GG boys, see you next week

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Are these free tourneys still paying the top 10 finishers or is it paying 20% each to the top 5 who finish?

Miners26

EOG Veteran

Are these free tourneys still paying the top 10 finishers or is it paying 20% each to the top 5 who finish?

Top 10 but a portion is taken out each week for leaderboard payout at end of contest.

NYG0072

EOG Member

u need luck

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

guess he is not claiming his bounty

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

So who is this l5822l on here anyway? Is it me - or was he a real fun guy to have at a table?...lol
I've played with all types - but he takes the cake - truth be told.
Of course I'm a bit sour - because I bubbled - after letting him get me off my game -
and called his 15th all-in in about 20 hands...lol
Flopped a pair of Kings to his PP of 7's - and of course he hit trips on either the turn or river.
Then next hand - did same to another player.
Glad he didnt win it all - that would have been a travesty...lol
Revenge will be sweet!!!

See everyone next week - congrats to the rest that placed!!!

VOX / Grovillian

tblaze

EOG Addicted

i took 8th and will also take the bounty if it went unclaimed :+textinb3

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

If he doesn't claim it, I will put the bounty on my head for next week..I would prefer a regular to win it anyhow

If he doesn't claim it, I will put the bounty on my head for next week..I would prefer a regular to win it anyhow

Sounds great! I'll be gunning for ya! ::LMAO::

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Ok I think this guy has had ample time to claim the bounty, it will be carried over for next week and there will be $20 on my scalp...PM me your paypal info after scalping me and I will send over the cash :cheers

So who is this l5822l on here anyway? Is it me - or was he a real fun guy to have at a table?...lol
Of course I'm a bit sour - because I bubbled - after letting him get me off my game -
Flopped a pair of Kings to his PP of 7's - and of course he hit trips on either the turn or river.
Revenge will be sweet!!!

VOX / Grovillian

Who is this ghost?

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Revenge will be sweet!!!

VOX / Grovillian

he was at my table playing crazy and getting lucky...when a player with that playing style is catching cards, they just run over the table...they either bust out in the 1st 15 minutes or build a monster stack

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He's not a ghost, he is marcinsac or something like that.. Hangs out in the political forum and the main as well..newer contributor even though his opinions are a bit whacked out at times, hes as welcome as the rest