Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 30th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 28th

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 50 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 8est on Sunday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->​

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 30th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 28th

in

PO69

EOG Master
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (August 30th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 28th

I am in

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Okays boys and girls, we will be starting up another EOG/Bookmaker Poker Leaderboard on August 30th and run it for another 12 weeks. Its gonna be broken down into two 6 week leaderboards and 1 overall winner..

Overall Winner: $800

First 6 weeks leaderboard

1st Place: $300
2nd Place: $200

Second 6 weeks leaderboard

1st Place: $300
2nd Place: $200

The reason i'm only doing 2 places for each of the six week leaderboards and 1 overall winner, is i'm not expecting the typical 40 players who enter this weekly to be eligible for the leaderboard.

Ways to be eligible for the Leaderboard:

1. Deposit $100 cash into Bookmaker that is yours to keep and play with any way you want. Once you made the deposit, PM me with the details of the deposit and i will confirm the deposit has been made.

2. Start partcipating around the forum, football season is here finally. What im looking for is people posting picks in the NFL/NCAAF forums, partcipating in conversations, Ingame threads, sharing opinions, and starting threads discussing sports and play selections..Running a year long thread for sports would be a huge bonus in the proper forums..Obviously this will be up to my discretion if i feel your just posting crap to try and get in (like people do to make the mininum required number of posts to be eligible). I dont think the group we have will be doing this, but again anything is possibly so i will be on the lookout for this type of posting.

Bookmaker is one of the more if not the safest book out there for US Players. I understand people are concerned about funds being safe offshore, thats why i'm only requiring a $100 deposit. Its a way to give back to Bookmaker for being so generous for this freeroll, but not putting alot of funds at risk. What i want and i hope everyone does, is follow both of the ways to be eligible for this and give back a bit to both EOG and Bookmaker all at one. Bookmaker is giving away $4k a month in freeplay to strictly EOG players, posters have no problems taking the free money from them so it wouldnt hurt to deposit a little bit and say thank you for everything Bookmaker contributes to this weekly freeroll we have going..

If you have made a $100 cash deposit into Bookmaker from August 1st to present that will also qualify you to be eligible, just PM me the date you made it so i can confirm it..

You have until September 6th to make the deposit, at that point anyone who hasnt made the deposit or followed the posting rule up to that point will be taken off the leaderboard..You will need to follow the posting rule completely throughout the whole leaderboard to stay eligible if thats the route you plan on taking.

Any questions feel free to post them in here or shoot me a pm, and i will get back to all questions as soon as possible!

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Thank again EOG and Tuck for a great weekly event!!!

"IN" - looking forward to it.

VOX / Grovillian

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

In.

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in...Tuck did you ever get my deposit verified??

IN
:cheers

Wade

EOG Master

in

I'm in and once again thank you Tuck, EOG and Bookmaker...Will be making my deposit next week and pm'ing the details Tuck so be ready...

tblaze

EOG Addicted

in

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

in ty

In!

IN please sir...thank you!12io4j2w90

roachman

EOG Addicted

in

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

I'm in! 12io4j2w90

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'm in

Brock

EOG Dedicated

In thanks Tuckman

Miners26

EOG Veteran

In please, thanks Tuck.

slyone66

EOG Master

In please

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

In, thanks for another series of tourneys, EOG.

mobetter

EOG Addicted

in

joeblow

EOG Addicted

IN

in

In please TY Tuck.

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

I'm In

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

in, please

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

in and thanks to bookmaker...i will have a deposit this week

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

in thanks

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

in and my deposit will be in this week..thanks..sorry for the double post

Last edited:

In.

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

in

JT242

EOG Enthusiast

Imin

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

In

tblaze

EOG Addicted

is the new prize pool for depositors/posters taken from the overall leaderboard or is this leaderboard determined just by those who are eligable?

rcrowe4444

EOG Addicted

in thanks

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated

I'm in this week

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

In.

USA team wins the little league worl series:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers
What a game.
Great pitching by both teams...........