Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (December 15th)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (December 15th)

no more, everyone got a little extra time cuz i wasnt home..

tblaze

EOG Addicted

IN lol ok maybe not but gl anyways..i may have to miss next week too so I am sure no one will be complaining since i usually cash

BigDaddy

EOG Master

congrats to the winners

Place Prize Poker Name
1. $300 bkr99151
2. $200 rm81
3. $120 rjt721
4. $100 bkr149342
5. $80 scrabattles
6. $60 trc99
7. $50 a16516
8. $40 SDCHARGERS21
9. $30 Oasis62
10.$20 Roachman

slyone66

EOG Master

just wanted to appologize to all my forum friends for missing the tourney. my business has picked up and i am making great money. got a call at 7:30 that night for a clogged main drain line and didnt get done until 10:30. i logged on but it was to late tourney was over for me. i have to take my jobs when they come in. thats my business unfortunatly. but money's money and i need it bad. it was a bad first half of year and now that it is getting colder here in Massachusetts the roots are making they're way into the pipes.i will sign up this week and try like hell to make it. i love the tourneys and the players. again sorry for my sitout boyz hope i can still get into this weeks tourney. slyone66

Tuckman

Uh Poster

just wanted to appologize to all my forum friends for missing the tourney. my business has picked up and i am making great money. got a call at 7:30 that night for a clogged main drain line and didnt get done until 10:30. i logged on but it was to late tourney was over for me. i have to take my jobs when they come in. thats my business unfortunatly. but money's money and i need it bad. it was a bad first half of year and now that it is getting colder here in Massachusetts the roots are making they're way into the pipes.i will sign up this week and try like hell to make it. i love the tourneys and the players. again sorry for my sitout boyz hope i can still get into this weeks tourney. slyone66

Like i told u previously, Making money in real life comes first..I dont think u have intentions on signing up and not making it on purpose..

Hope the good holiday season continues to you and your family :cheers

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Since your a plumber maybe you can answer this for me. I had to have a plumber go out to my house in NC last week, I would of never guessed it was roots/weeds that caused the problem as they said. I thought it was one of those generic answers like a mechanic gives to woman who know nothing about cars, lol. But I guess its really true. The pipes in the newer houses are PVC plastic I guess, but roots can still break through? I would think in the older houses where they used metal pipes this wouldn't happen?

slyone66

EOG Master

its very uncommon for new houses with pvc to have roots. i don t think i've ever came across one up here. most new houses are paper clogs or tampons. pardon the expression lol. Roto-rooter is known for telling people they have roots so they get more work out of them from digging up pipe. by some rid-ex or copper sulfate from hardware store and flush one cup down toilet 1 time per month before you go to bed. don't use the water overnight and that slow the roots and should keep you clear for a year. when you start to hear gurgling in your drains that means it is about to back up. that's when you call before it does as maintenance and will probably cost you less if you tell them you would like maintenance on your line. hope that helps.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Thanks slyone. Great info, I really appreciate it.

:cheers