Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (June 28th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 26th

Tuckman

Uh Poster
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 50 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 8est on Sunday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (June 28th) -9:30 pm EST

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (June 28th) -9:30 pm EST

I still havent heard back about how its gonna run as far as getting people signed up, i am just putting this thread up just incase its gonna be like before..

I'm IN

Miners26

EOG Veteran

In please, thanks again for getting it started back up Tucker

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Everything has been confirmed, i'm able to have us signed up manually again so Sunday 8pm EST is the deadline, no exceptions!

Everything has been confirmed, i'm able to have us signed up manually again so Sunday 8pm EST is the deadline, no exceptions!
YAY! Tuck comes through again!

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (June 28th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 26th

IN ..are we continuing the old 3 month tournament?

moneyburning

EOG Addicted
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (June 28th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 26th

:yayin.....

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in...thanks again Tuck!!!

BigDaddy

EOG Master

in

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

in, glad this is back.

joe blow

EOG Addicted

I'm In

rcrowe4444

EOG Addicted

in thanks

roachman

EOG Addicted

In thanks Tuckman been jonesing for some freeroll

IN.......Tuckman...EOG doesn't know how good you are...If they knew, they would double or triple your wages....Great job and keep up the good fight...

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

In....way to bring it back on my birthday :btj:

mobetter

EOG Addicted

in. i may be a lil late with tuesdays. but i will be there

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'm in ....do we need to resend our info ?

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

in the tourney.

Thanks Tuck

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

im in..

thx tuck :D

-stash

Wade

EOG Master

in

WMtribe17

EOG Dedicated

In.

Good to see the tourney back. Thanks for the hard work Tuck

PO69

EOG Master

In it to win it!

nomamesguey

EOG Senior Member

IN

in, gl

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

In please.

PO69

EOG Master

Of course TTWARRIOR the freeloader is in

Tuckman

Uh Poster

TT dont like the site, so i will forget to put him on

BigDaddy

EOG Master

he must have been drunk when he said that

DWI he drinks a lot

Brock

EOG Dedicated

in been trying to access your site different times today

rjt721

EOG Master

in

late but let me in anyway :finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

anyone with around 200-300 posts need to start participating at EOG..Its no0t hard to contribute if you wanna play in this generous freeroll..I have written down all the posters who are inbetween the min and 350 or so, if you dont contribute at all before next weeks freeroll you wont be counted..

Everyone is in this week though

GL

anyone with around 200-300 posts need to start participating at EOG..Its no0t hard to contribute if you wanna play in this generous freeroll..I have written down all the posters who are inbetween the min and 350 or so, if you dont contribute at all before next weeks freeroll you wont be counted..

Everyone is in this week though

GL

The free-roll whores have come out of the closet...::LMAO::

innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn