Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 16th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 16th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

in please

will2survive71

EOG Addicted
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (March 16th) - also there is a new rule so make sure u follow it

IN please

rcrowe4444

EOG Addicted

in thanks

Tuckman

Uh Poster

PO69

EOG Master

Sign me up

looks like tourney will be an hour earlier because of daylight savings time. Doesn't both me any since im a late night person but i wonder if some sites will put tourneys back up at new times to adjust

PO69

EOG Master

He meant to say 1 hour later

Tuckman

Uh Poster

PO u didnt sign in ontime, so when your not registered thats why..The list went over early monday evening

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

wow... where is all the newbs saying IN and asking for passwords today? :D

-stash

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

Congrats all who played and who won. was a good time :D

-stash

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

so how did POS69 play if he registered late ?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

so how did POS69 play if he registered late ?

very simple, he offered to make a deposit and postup for the march madness contest, that was the only way he got in..

trust me he isnt getting any favors out of me, he had to earn his way in..

rjt721

EOG Master

Wow. Tuck cheats in fantasy bases and poker. I bet he drives over the speed limit too. Unreal this guy.

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Doesn't really matter to me -
but I was under the impression that no late entries would be accepted -
no exceptions?

:+cops-2+

There were a couple I missed - due to the cut-off time.
Didn't know there were loop-holes?...lol

Guess I should have known - there are ALWAYS loops-holes!!!

:med3d-ennuye:
Thanx for the tourny Tuck and EOG - took 2nd this week -
and avenged last weeks' bad beat as planned...lol
:beautiful:
Put $100 of the $200 I won on Florida and cashed it!!!
:+signs1-1

Today I am rolling with Duke and Purdue.

See everyone next week...

VOX / Grovillian

P.S. - Where's BigDaddyEOG been? Did I miss him or was he not in this week?

:+clueless​

More and more rules...I'll never be able to participate in the tourny...*sigh*