Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 24th week)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 24th week)

20 minutes left to signup guys/gal

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 24th week)

email sent for everyone who registered properly..

Marty unfortunately u didnt follow all the rules, u still need to PM me your account information posted in the initial post in this thread, hopefully u can play next week..

GL everyone

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Marty i would like to appologize, there was a miscommunication between me and BigDaddy and u indeed do everything thats needed to be entered into this weeks tourney..I'm trying to get u added to this weeks list, if for some reason i cant, u are more then welcome to play under my account thats entered and i would just give u the FP if u were to place under your normal account..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Marty i would like to appologize, there was a miscommunication between me and BigDaddy and u indeed do everything thats needed to be entered into this weeks tourney..I'm trying to get u added to this weeks list, if for some reason i cant, u are more then welcome to play under my account thats entered and i would just give u the FP if u were to place under your normal account..

u got me the first time and i was a sucker, not this time..

u are officially done playing poker at eog after this week as your accounts have already been emailed over (i will catch u every single time)..i dont wanna hear a single excuse it wont work

funny how u emailed me with 1 name and bigdaddy with the other..clever fella

Wade

EOG Master

tuckman, can you put up next week's thread early? i looked friday and saturday and the thread wasn't here. sunday and monday i was too busy with nfl.

Wade

EOG Master

tucker don't lie. this thread was started late saturday night.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tucker don't lie. this thread was started late saturday night.

once out of the last 2 months it was up a day late because i was out of town, simmer down

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

can i just say in for infinity, christ this is tedious

BigDaddy

EOG Master

can i just say in for infinity, christ this is tedious

no

each week we only want players that are going to be present that week

its not much to ask for is it?

isn't nice now playing with 40-45 actual players and not being at a table where you are playing 3 handed at a 10 handed table?

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

I understand weeding out multiple accounts...and people who dont post here... i applaud you 2 for doing that

but for guys, who are clearly real posters to have to go through this is a little bit of overkill...granted its not hard to do....but like a few others I checked here friday and saturday for the thread...and by monday I forgot about posting "in"

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

And....if the goal here is to have active players and not have players who are sitting out/no shows why are you guys having people say "in" on friday 6 days before the tourney? does that make sense?

rick50time

EOG Member

my pm doesnt work so can i get in the poker tourney?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

And....if the goal here is to have active players and not have players who are sitting out/no shows why are you guys having people say "in" on friday 6 days before the tourney? does that make sense?

to give people a few days to sign up and then to get the list to BM as they enter the players.

i think what we are doing is working just fine and has made the tourney better

if i can say in and tuck can say in and everyone else that posts here during the week can say in

i do not see a problem

good luck tonight:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I understand weeding out multiple accounts...and people who dont post here... i applaud you 2 for doing that

but for guys, who are clearly real posters to have to go through this is a little bit of overkill...granted its not hard to do....but like a few others I checked here friday and saturday for the thread...and by monday I forgot about posting "in"

i will give it to you this week u might have checked for it on friday or early saturday and it wasnt here, i was out of town and forgot about it to be honest..For that i appologize, however u have forgotten numerous times and its always an excuse, for once u could pin the blame on me, its not really hard to go to the thread each week, its not like i am asking for you to send me some secret double agent code to get in..This tourney is 100 X's more fun for everyone involved, and u would agree if u were in this week, but since u are not its a hassle..

Tuckman

Uh Poster

my pm doesnt work so can i get in the poker tourney?

once u get to the required number of posts and give me your bookmaker account number, sure u can play

rick50time

EOG Member

Last edited by a moderator:

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

ok i wiil be ready next week...thanks for letting me know...i was wondering why i wasnt in..but i wont be making the mistake next week...

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

38 players today:

1. $2032 brockymo
2. $1750 bkr99151
3. $1747 SBR DOG
4. $1709 PIMProyal
5. $1694 bkr144830
6. $1677.50 moneybuner
7. $1656 newport2
8. $1627 ttwarrior4
9. $1575 scrabattles
10. $1530 tblaze44
11. $1515 Jerseyshop101
12. $1508 BigDaddyEOG
13. $1505 bookiemonste
14. $1504 Manowar91
15. $1500 BABYFACEATL
16. $1500 willowrush3
17. $1493 Grovillian
18. $1478 roachman
19. $1478 bkr184637
20. $1478 ZELAINE QOH
21. $1478 Playa Sve
22. $1478 birdie7
23. $1478 bkr12989
24. $1471 rjt721
25. $1470 kidkonggolf
26. $1470 Tuckman
27. $1467 betmonkey69
28. $1463 Oasis62
29. $1456 bkr183529
30. $1456 slyone660
31. $1450 BKR25126
32. $1448 cr119579
33. $1425 a16516
34. $1423 Wrigley1
35. $1207 bkr124840
36. $1179.50 mark416
37. $1151 walby27
38. $1058 EmpireMaker4

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

i will give it to you this week u might have checked for it on friday or early saturday and it wasnt here, i was out of town and forgot about it to be honest..For that i appologize, however u have forgotten numerous times and its always an excuse, for once u could pin the blame on me, its not really hard to go to the thread each week, its not like i am asking for you to send me some secret double agent code to get in..This tourney is 100 X's more fun for everyone involved, and u would agree if u were in this week, but since u are not its a hassle..

I think you have me mixed up with someone else.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

congrats to the winners

Place Prize Poker Name
1. $300 betmonkey69
2. $200 Jerseyshop101
3. $120 moneybuner
4. $100 newport2
5. $ 80 roachman
6. $60 brockymo
7. $50 tblaze44
8. $40 BKR144830
9. $30 a16516
10. $20 PIMProyal

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

Betmonkey with his 46, flops a set, and of course my A8 pairs with an Ace. Was awesome playing by Betmonkey! I had 2 miracle rivers to keep me in the game tonight. Thats proof that it does indeed take luck sometimes, especially for me to even make the final table, lol. Great game by everyone tonight.

Thank you Tuck, EOG and crew, and Bookmaker!

:cheers

moneyburning

EOG Addicted

YEA GOING GUYS...I got 3rd great games guys and girls:yay Thanks looking forward to the next one

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

it was fun Jerseyshop...when I flopped that set on the last hand I had to slow play and HOPE you catch a Ace or something. Really enjoyed tonight's game. Good to see you guys again.

tblaze

EOG Addicted

good game everyone and oh yea, score another one for T

Can't say enough for Tuckman, Bigdaddy, and Jersey for pitching in...Cleaning this poker tourney up...Man you guys have done a great job...Makes it enjoyable to play once again...to all, have a Great holiday season and good luck in the future...Oh and one more thing congrats to all winners...tough competition

tblaze

EOG Addicted

you would expect the tournaments to have more people but instead there is less..hope the ghosts return to play..if we can get it to 10, let the FP roll!!

Tuckman

Uh Poster

you would expect the tournaments to have more people but instead there is less..hope the ghosts return to play..if we can get it to 10, let the FP roll!!

lil unsure what u are saying, u want all the ghosts back?

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

lil unsure what u are saying, u want all the ghosts back?

LOL.

Sounds like he still wishes he could still have his "friends" play that share his computer/ip address.

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

well guys thanks me 4 chip donation that week, unfortunately i missed it2348ji23e
and Congrats to the Winners ;)
i hope next week ill be able:+clueless

tblaze

EOG Addicted

if the ghosts come back the numbers will go up..if you send them home then we may get 20 people..so let the FP flow

tblaze

EOG Addicted

I don't believe two people can play from the same ip but nice cut jersey..if you have any oden shirts - throw em in the dumper

tblaze

EOG Addicted

in other words i dont want them back i just want them to play..if you let them play or not, it won't change my ability to keep rakeing the fps large field or small