Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 3 week)

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 3 week)

worst part is i warned people about me being able to know now, yet they still are trying to use 2 accounts..

12io4j2w90

CHEATERS OUT2938u4ji23:finger004:finger004

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 3 week)

but how many accounts can people have at bookmaker is my question?
ppl can have how many they want actually
unfortunately nobody can stop this in all bookies, not only BookMaker:+clueless:devil:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Forgot all about this last week but will make sure to be in this Wednesday.

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

in..

tuckman do we have to pm u if we have in the past with our account info?

thanks

-stash

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

I'm in - ballz-deep!!!

Me and my one-account would love to take my chances again - thank you!!!

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Funny/sad thing is - that even with 2 accounts - blaze only took 10th last week...lol :+signs8-3:+peeing-5​

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

I guess I need to go back and read all of this. We got a cheater on our hands?

In!!

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Just read it...busted. I told you people are scumbags. There is a max 50 people in this tourny, if you can't cash off that you need to find a new hobby. If I played two accounts I would cash both of em. Blaze your a scumbag.

I'm in, these are alot of fun. ty guys

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'm in and looking forward to it !!!

tltaylor89

EOG Enthusiast

Boy that Blaze guy is a scammer.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

Im IN this week Tuck... fixing to send you a pm.. thanks

Tuckman

Uh Poster

no more entries allowed...

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

care to share your other posting name, quite possibly it could be in this thread...

Post from September:
yes lets post the official names and call out the cheaters.......should be easy thing to do

Nice post Ehart (JRiley100)

Trying to scam and cheat other players? And you won 1st place last week! 2938u4ji23

Place Prize Poker Name
1. $300 JRiley100 (Ehart)
2. $200 BigDaddyEOG
3. $120 PIMProyal
4. $100 slyone660
5. $80 newport2
6. $60 SDCHARGERS21
7. $50 bkr124840
8. $40 walby27
9. $30 DannyC
10. $20 tblaze44, tblaze also played as JLBIGT

i guess i can't play again after all the trouble i had last week, ive been at the hospital visiting my mom, im late . I didn't see it was est

Last edited:

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

i guess i can't play again after all the trouble i had last week, ive been at the hospital visiting my mom, im late . I didn't see it was est

Sorry to hear about your Mom.

No excuse for not signing up. You had time to make threads and post at SBR yesterday and earlier today. :) j/k see u next week.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Sorry to hear about your Mom.

No excuse for not signing up. You had time to make threads and post at SBR yesterday and earlier today. :) j/k see u next week.

snap, this man is ruthless

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Would like to play this week if I can. Thanks.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Would like to play this week if I can. Thanks.

sorry man, its to late.. account numbers have been sent over already..6est is the deadline, but now u at least know where to get in for next week.. thread goes up on friday's

Tuckman

Uh Poster

the list has been emailed over, everyone who signed up before the deadline is on it

except

EHart and Ferpac (i expect these 2 posting names to be the same person, they both registered thier accounts with EOG from the same IP)

TBlaze and JT242 (i also expect these 2 posting names to be the same person also, they both registered thier accounts with EOG from the same IP, and they have 3 common IP's used regularly as each other)

if they want to possibly explain whatever the situation is to me, that is fine i will listen then make a decision about thier futures in the poker tournament, however they are not allowed in this week

GL to everyone involved..

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

gl guys, I cant play for the next few weeks..will be back next month
:finger004 :cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

hows work going?

ok, been very slow compared to the deepstack series during the WSOP, but that makes sense..so many people in town during the WSOP to play poker

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

how many in this week?

By real quick count I just did in this thread I think its 38 or 39.

We will see how many actually "sit out" in the beginning of the tourney.....hopefully none.

Wade

EOG Master

how can you get 2 or more accounts at bookmaker? they always run security checks when you log into your account.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

great job Tuck/Jersey and make sure you keep an eye out for those clowns as they will most likely open up a new name and try and get in again.

its amazing how a few can try and ruin a nice gesture each week from bookmaker.

why do you need 2 accounts?

come on people.