Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 3 week)

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 3 week)

I just wanted to remind people to read the entire post before rat packing. Ive been playin online poker for many years and won't take any shit from rat packers. Having said that, good luck everyone.

i still think you are a scammer with a good story.

i might start signing up my friends and family for this as well and have them post 90 times

having said that good luck

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 3 week)

I just wanted to remind people to read the entire post before rat packing. Ive been playin online poker for many years and won't take any shit from rat packers. Having said that, good luck everyone.

i still think you are a scammer with a good story.

i might start signing up my friends and family for this as well and have them post 90 times

having said that good luck

tblaze

EOG Addicted

one friend. no one else i know would spend the time posting

tblaze

EOG Addicted

I would think the forum would welcome and appreciate new referrals.
I like this free-play roll because I like sports and recommended it to a friend who posts as well despite a busy schedule.
At this point, I wouldn't recommend the trouble to anyone else I know.
Glad Tucker didn't stoop to that level and was quite respectful while talking to him in person

I KNEW THE BLAZERS SHOULD OF NEVER DRAFTED GREG ODEN

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

TBlaze and JT242 - both registered thier accounts with EOG from the same IP, and they have 3 common IP's used regularly as each other

So here is the deal with TBlaze and JT242
they both Pm'ed me and explained thier side of the story, and i had them both call me so i could see they are 2 different people..
As of next week they are allowed back in, i had good conversations with them both, they enjoy EOG and the generiousity of Bookmaker...They both understood where i was coming from with my situation with what was presented to me and were pretty cool people to boot..
Sorry for the inconvience TBlaze and JT, u both will be allowed in again starting next week (sorry its to late this week to get you in)

I would think the forum would welcome and appreciate new referrals.
I like this free-play roll because I like sports and recommended it to a friend who posts as well despite a busy schedule.
At this point, I wouldn't recommend the trouble to anyone else I know.
Glad Tucker didn't stoop to that level and was quite respectful while talking to him in person
I KNEW THE BLAZERS SHOULD OF NEVER DRAFTED GREG ODEN

Good.

I wouldn't want any more of your "friends" sharing your computer/ip address playing in the same EOG Poker Tourney anyway.

tblaze

EOG Addicted

As explained, I helped him reg for the forum, not a tourney. Even though JT taught me how to play, I crush him as I do most of you when I play.

nice job to the winners..........

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

nice job guys...

see ya next week <tup>

-stash

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

i was kicked out again:LMAOwhat a damn unluck in this tourneys, i hope i hit the 10th next week:cheers